Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 9
It was almost 6 to 7 months I had come to this place. Didn’t know how the days went. May be because of aunty’s caring or my attraction towards her. everyday I was going mad to get her. but didn’t want to rush and get myself a bad name. but somewhere I had a feeling that I will get her soon. But how, when? Didn’t know.
One day it was, I came down at 9:00AM as usual to go to aunty’s house to have breakfast. As soon as I got down I saw uncle bike still there. Was wondering why is the bike still there. Was afraid to knock the door also. Now I just took courage and went near the door. I just knocked the door. Door opened. I saw Rashmi coming out, with full dull face. I just signalled to ask what happened. She spoke
Rashmi : Uncle is not well. He is feeling very uncomfortable
me : oh What happened? Let me see
Rashmi : Ok come inside. I am feeling very afraid.
me : Don’t worry. Why you didn’t call me.
Rashmi : I thought you are still sleeping.

I went near uncle who was sleeping in bed. I just called him twice. He was not able to speak and showed his hand that he needs water. I just took a glass and poured water. He drank and saw me. I could see tears in his eyes. But was not able to speak. I felt really bad. then was thinking, he was troubling aunty so much. That is why this has happened. But still as a human being I didn’t want to leave him as it is. I told aunty that we should shift him to hospital immediately. I went outside took my bike and came back in few minutes. I went to get an auto. i told uncle to get up and gave him my shoulder and asked aunty to support uncle for other hand. While I was holding him, I could touch aunty’s back. I was just touching it. It was so nice. But still this was not the time to think of those things. i told aunty to sit last and made uncle sit in centre and then I sat next to uncle. Rahul and rohan had not gone to school. I just went and told them to sit and watch TV and put some cartoon. They were really good guys. Very innocent. I asked the auto driver to take us to the hospital.
We reached the hospital. I asked the ward boys to get the stretcher and then put uncle in that and took to the checkup. Doctor asked aunty to stay outside. And then called me to speak something. I went with him

Doctor : Hi What your name boy?
Me : Sir I am rakesh.
Doctor : Is he your uncle?
Me : No I actually stay in his house. I am a tenant.
Doctor : Ohh ok
Me : What happened Sir? Anything serious?
Doctor : mmm yes it is little serious. But we still have time
Me : Oh god what happened sir?
Doctor : he is having a hole in his heart. And if its not fixed he might die
Me : no sir. Please do something. Otherwise I will be difficult for that lady and her kids. They don’t have anyother means for leading life
Doctor : I can understand boy. We will have to arrange for an operation immediately
Me : But how are the chances of this survie?
Doctor : If we do operation immediately, we can save him
Me : then arrange for the operation
Doctor : Sure why not.
Me : how much will it cost Sir?
Doctor : It will cost to 3 to 4 laks
Me : Sir, they will not have so much money sir. It will be difficult for them to arrange
Doctor : I know boy. I cant help. It will cost you so much.
Me : ok let me think. Give me sometime.
Doctor : sure but you have to take the desicision soon
Me : sure but can you please promise me one thing?
Doctor : yes sure
Me : please do not tell this to aunty. She is very delicate she might be afraid and cannot control
Doctor : sure boy. Don’t worry.

I was wondering how to save this uncle. 3 to 4 lakhs arranging money is really difficult. Thought of asking father. But he might ask me why should bothered for others matter. I was running here and there. Aunty came near me and asked

Aunty : what did doctor say raki? I am really afraid. Why did he sent me out
Me : Nothing aunty. Don’t worry. I will tell you. Now please you sit here relaxed

I just held her shoulder. I was utilizing all the opportunities to touch her. but seriously her touch was so nice and just to think only it was so good.
Time was running and then suddenly I got an idea. I dialled Raghu my manager. He was a very good person and he will help me out in some way.
Me : hi Raghu
Raghu : Hi raki, where are you boss. What happened, didn’t come to house? You with Priya? (Priya is my GF and many knew that we both were like couples)
Me : Oh god no raghu. I am in a serious problem.
Raghu : ohh is it, what happened?
Me : My owner is really very serious. He is having a hole in is heart and it costs 4 laks for operation.
Raghu : oh god. And why do u want to take that risk buddy.
Me : Raghu, please think has a human.
Raghu : Ok ok sorry raki. Ok now that help do u need from me
Me : is there anyway we can get so much amount?
Raghu : yes, we need to rob a bank.
Me : shut up raghu, please this is not the time to crack jokes.
Raghu : sorry dude. Ok wait let me think
Me : I am not getting any idea
Raghu : Raki, you have medical insurance?
Me : yes, last month we all did it right?
Raghu : mm yes. Why don’t you tell that he is your father and then admit?
Me : You are right but what if we get caught?
Raghu : nothing will happen. Speak to doctor
Me : sure by will call u later
Raghu : Hello… helloo. Wait

I cut the call. I was not in mood to listen to him. I came running to doctor.

Me : Doctor, I have an idea
Doctor : Yes tellme.
Me : See I have a medical insurance. In that, I have parents name
Doctor : so what
Me : can I tell he is my father and then admit?
Doctor : mmmm. But this is risk
Me : doctor, please check think there are many people who cheat. But I am just trying to save a life and helping tht poor lady and kids
Doctor : I appreciate your help boy but its risk
Me : please doctor you something

Finally doctor agreed and then all the formalities where done. And the operation was success. Uncle was shifted to ward.
Doctor came to ward and then spoke to me.

Doctor : Very good boy. You saved this man. You are really brave.
Me : thanks doctor
Doctor : (he turned towards aunty and told her.) see madam. If this boy was not there, you would have lost your husband today. He has given you a new life
Aunty : Thanks doctor. I will never forget you both whole of my life
Doctor : No madam. You should thank this boy. Its my duty what I have done but his guy has taken so much risk and saved your husband.

She was crying and tears where flowing. Doctor left. Uncle was sleeping as the had given lot of dose. Aunty came near me and held my hand. She pressed once. I pressed twice and made signal that not to worry. I could see tears coming out.
After few days, uncle was about to get discharged. Doctor came and he told uncle all about me how I took risk and saved him. He was very much impressed. Doctor told that uncle should not take much tension and he must be free. I told ok and got an aunty and then we all came back to house.
I asked aunty to arrange the bed for uncle. Made him sleep on his bed. It was around 20days. He didn’t goto office. And he didn’t had money also. I used to get them all groceries now. I paid Rahul and rohan’s fee. It was something like i was taking care of that house totally.

After having dinner that night I told aunty all the tablets to be given and went to sleep. Uncle had tablets and slept. Suddenly at midnight around 1AM aunty came to my room and knocked the door. I was worried what happed. She told uncle is getting fever so much and I am afraid. I closed the door and came down. I went near uncle. He was feeling very uncomfortable. Then told I will stay here only. Then I slept in aunty’s house only that night.

Morning as usual aunty prepared breakfast and then packed lunch for me. I took and left to office telling uncle that I will come in the night.

I came from office at around 9:30. I just went home got fresh and then came to aunty’s house. Aunty told to stay here only as she is afraid. I told ok. Went near uncle. I only gave him dinner and gave him tablets. He slept.
Now aunty was arranging the bed for me to sleep. It was single bedroom house and since uncle was sleeping on bed and doctor told he must be free, he was sleeping alone. Aunty arranged bed for Rahul, rohan and aunty in hall. And told me to sleep on sofa.
Aunty : Raki, you sleep on sofa as you slept last nite
Me : aunty please don’t mind, I am feeling back pain after sleeping on sofa
Aunty : oh ok then where will you sleep.
Me : I will also sleep down only if you don’t mind
Aunty : oh but you are used to sleep on bed right?
Me : oh come on aunty I am not like that. I can sleep down only
Aunty : ok then wait. Can you push this sofa little so that I can put one more bedsheet for you here?
Me : sure aunty why not?

So aunty put a bedsheet for me . the sleeping arrangement was Aunty, rohan, Rahul. She had put bed for me next to Rahl but there was 2 feet gap.
Aunty went to wash dishes. I was watching tv. I just went near uncle and saw. He was sleeping and snoring. As there were some pain killers, he had got nice sleep. Then I went to bathroom where aunty was washing dishes.

Me : Aunty, you look so tired
Aunty : mmm what to do raki. You have seen right what happened?
Me : don’t worry aunty. Everything will happen for good only
Aunty : God knows what would have happened if you were not there
Me : ohh nothing like that. Someone else would have come if I was not there (I just smiled)
Aunty : no raki. If it was others they would have not even bothered. You saved me and my kids.
Me : aunty now please don’t worry. Everything will be alright. You are really down with tensions
Aunty : but you are there right to care for me (smiled)
Me : (I took the dishes and kept in kitchen and came back) done all the cleaning?
Aunty : ya just have to clean this waste water.
Me : you work so much aunty. And you also take care of uncle so much. But still he scolds you.
Aunty : what to do raki. Its my fate.
Me : mm don’t worry aunty I am there no. I will care for you.
Aunty : I am so much happy that you came to our house raki.

After cleaning everything, we both just came back to hall where we were supposed to sleep. But once we came back we saw Rohan had moved to last and then Rahul next. Aunty tried to move rohan. He had slept nicely. I could understand that she was afraid to sleep next to me as uncle was there. I told her.

Me : Aunty don’t wake kids. Let them sleep. Sleep here only
Aunty : (she took hand and showed towards uncle. Just to tell me uncle is there)
Me : Don’t worry he is sleeping he will not get up till morning as he had pain killer
Aunty : I am afraid raki.
Me : don’t worry aunty. Sleep now

She switched off all the lights and slept next to me. But 2feet away. I was not getting sleep. Lots of evil things started running in my mind. I didn’t even thought that aunty will sleep next to me. As this was dream come true and didn’t know whether I will get one more opportunity, I didn’t want to miss this chance. I didn’t sleep for long

I was just watching aunty. She just slept quickly. She was facing opposite to me and I was able to see her round ass. She had covered blanket. Till her neck. I could only see she shape of her back. Was thinking how can I utilize this opportunity. I turned towards her and tried stretching my hand. I was not able to touch her. was thinking so much what to do. Then got an idea
I just got up as if I wanted to go to toilet. Went to toilet and then came near uncle just to check if he is sleeping. He was snoring. I came to my place. Aunty was still sleeping facing opposite to me showing her ass. I slept but this time little close to aunty so that if I stretch my hand I should touch her. now I slowly stretched my hands. Was able to reach her. she had covered with blanket. If I touch her down uncle wouldn’t know as he cannot see from room what I am doing.

I slowly started stretching my hand. I reached near the blanket. It was really dark and was not able to see anything clearly. But the street light was giving little light inside to that I can see something. I reached the blanket. Now I started searching the enterance. I moved slowly. I found the blanket entarance. I moved my fingers slowly. My mouth was drying. I was struggleing had to reach her. but didn’t want to loose this opportunity. Finally I reached inside blanket. As I reached I could feel that saree. I was just touching the saree. Now I just took little courage and then moved little further and tried searching for her waist. As I moved my fingers I could reach the border of her saree tug near waist. I could easly understand that her bare waist is next to that. I slowly moved my hands. Yes I reached that smooth waist was able to move only my middle finger as that is little longer. Now took still courage and then moved little further. My hand was paining so much. But still I didn’t want to loose this opportunity. Now I was not able to control I moved my finger little futher. Now it was easy to reach her. I moved my whole palm on her waist. It was really cold and smooth. I moved little more further. Now I was just 1 feet from her. and that is more sufficient to hug her with my long hands. I didn’t mind. I moved my hand and slipped on her stomach. But aunty didn’t move. All this was happeing happening inside the blanket. Even though I was not able to see anything, I was just feeling her body. I took my hand and then moved it down. Waw I was able to feel her sexy ass. It was really round and smooth. And now I started moving more, I could feel the crack between two buns.it was indeed sexy and sensual. I went really mad about that ass. Wanted to press. But was really afraid if she wakes up and be upset on me. Inside my shots, I could feel my dick was slowly pre cumming. My dick really wanted to come out. It was really hard and wanted a hole to fuck. But cant help at this moment. Slowly I started moving my hand towards her back. I felt the blouse and started moving further. I could feel her bra hook which was bumped from her blouse. Now I was loosing my control and then wanted to touch those milky boobs. I couldn’t stop and tried reaching her boobs. I moved hands slowly towards her boobs. I reached her left boob. It was really awesome. I was just touching with the figure. Was afraid to press it. Just kept my hand there for sometime. My hand was paining. So just rested my palm on her left boob. now after 2 mins. Everything I was just feeling it. I was not able to see anyting. I Just moved my hand little further and cupped the boob and wanted to press. Just took the pressure and was about to press the boob, suddenly uncle started coughing. Suddenly I got scared. If I move suddenly and if uncle is awake, he might get doubt. But since blanket was covered, I just kept my hand without moving and then slowly I took my hand outside the blanket and moved back. I could see aunty moved towards rohan as if she also didn’t want to take chance. Uncle was still coughing. I just got up as if nothing has happened and went to room and switched on the room light. Went near uncle and checked. He was awake. And wanted to drink water. I asked him what happened. He asked water. I just gave water and sat next to him. I just bent down and saw my short. I could see little wet near my dick. My pre cum had come from my underwear till my shorts.
But I was really cursing uncle for what he did. I was about to press aunty’s boob. and I felt aunty also liked it. But seriously didn’t know whether she was awake or not. But still I really felt happy for sometime and very angry on uncle for sometime. Now I didn’t had courage to touch aunty. I switched off light and then went to slept far from aunty. Because I didn’t want to take chance. But was praying got to give one more chance to sleep next to aunty.

Next day I got up and went to room. Took bath and came to aunty’s house. Aunty was not speaking to me. She just kept the breakfast and tea and got ready Rahul and rohan. I had breakfast and had tea. She didn’t even bothered to see me. I took Rahul and rohan to school. I came back and sat near uncle for sometime gave him tablets and then went to house got ready and came to go to office. The box was ready and she had kept on the table. I was really feeling very sad. I was thinking did I do something wrong. I thought she liked whatever I did. but now I was getting scared. What if she didn’t like me touching her and then she will start hating me? Lots of things came to my mind. I was not in mood to go to office. I just called Raghu and told I am not coming to office. And then went back home removed my dress and then wore tshirt and shorts and sat near computer chatting with my friends till 1PM.
Then I came down, as I had to give tablets to uncle. He had lunch and then gave him tablets and then aftersometime he slept. I was looking for aunty. She was in kitchen, putting her lunch. I was very upset and didn’t want this to happen. I went inside kitchen. She had put lunch for two plates. She didn’t even bother to ask why I didn’t go for office. She just took only one plate and was about to go outside. I just stopped her and told

Me : What happened aunty? Please speak to me
Aunty : (she saw me and then again was about to go)
Me : please speak to me. Did I do something wrong?
Aunty : now come have lunch.
Me : no I am not hungry.
Aunty : ok then don’t have.
Me : aunty, I am sorry. I didn’t do anything purposely
Aunty : now have lunch. Don’t speak to me anything.
Me : sure aunty.

We both had lunch and we both didn’t speak anything while having lunch. After lunch she went inside room and stood infront of uncle and then came outside and told me
“Raki, i need to speak to you. Can we go upstairs?”
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 16-01-2019, 09:48 AM