Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 8
As aunty and I were very close now, it was easy for me to go to aunty’s house without hesitation. I used to call her “AUNTY” (sister) in front of everyone. And even she was thinking me as her brother.
One day, Rahul and Rohan got ready little late. Uncle was shouting on aunty saying that he is getting late to office. I listened the shouting and came down. I just spoke to uncle
Me : What happened Uncle? Don’t get tensed early morning.
Uncle : See Rakesh, I am getting late and she is not even bothered. These stupid kids are still not ready. What to do?
Me : Ohh uncle. Don’t get tensed. Now you to office. I will drop them to school. You go now.
Uncle : Rakesh, thank you so much. Shall I leave now?
Me : Sure uncle. You go. I will drop them as soon they get ready. You go its already 8:35
Uncle : Ohh thank you rakesh.
He went inside and again shouted on aunty now.
Uncle : Hey stupid. I am going now. I am getting late. You and your way of work. Always bothering me. Don’t know from where all you people come and trouble us. You and your family spoiled my life. Get those dirty kids ready soon and then send them to school with Rakesh. Bloody idiots
I didn’t speak anything I was just standing outside. He came out and said thanks again and left.

As soon as he left I went inside. Rahul and Rohan were scared and sitting simply with tears in eyes. I just went near them. They just had to wear shoes. I took the shoes and started wearing it for them. I saw aunty. Her eyes were red. I guess she had cried very much. Now she came and gave the lunch box. She didn’t speak to me. I just took Rahul and Rohan to school. In middle of the way I got them chocolate and dropped them and said bye. They were little happy now. I came back home, parked the bike and saw the aunty house door. It was closed. I straight away went to my house. It was already 9:30. I went and took bath. Usually aunty used to come to house if I had not gone to her house to have breakfast. It was 10:30. Still she didn’t come. I knew she was really upset about morning incident and any ladies will feel very ashamed when insulted in front of others. I knew she didn’t come out because of that. Anyways it’s there in all the houses. I just took my mobile and dialled a number

Me : Hi Raghu
Raghu : Hi Rakhi
Me : Raghu, I am not well. I will not be able to come to office. Can I take leave today?
Raghu : Ohh what happened?
Me : I have severe headache.
Raghu : No problem dear. Take rest. See you tomorrow.
Me : Thanks Raghu.
Raghu : Take care bye
Me : bye Raghu

Raghu is my manager. And he is a very good person. I was not in a mood to go to office as my angel was upset. It was 11. I thought with go and speak to aunty so that she will be little relaxed. I locked my house and then went to aunty’s house. I rang the bell. No response. I knocked the door. No response. Again I rang the bell twice. The bolt opening sound came from inside. I was my angel standing in front of me. Eyes red, face dull. She was not like previous day. I couldn’t speak anything. We both saw each other. I just signalled her by showing my finger that “Can I enter inside?” she just nodded her head and I understood that she was telling to come inside. We both went inside. Instead of closing the door she went outside and locked the gate outside and then came and locked the door. May be she didn’t want anyone to come inside. Even if they come she must know. I just sat on sofa. Didn’t speak anything. Even I didn’t know how to start. She went inside the bedroom and there were few clothes on the bed. Kept everything inside the cupboard and went inside the kitchen. The whole scene was very strange. Everyday she used to speak so well and she used to get me breakfast and it was so nice. This was the first time this was happening.
She was standing in front the stove, and was putting the breakfast to the plate. I just got up slowly and went inside. She was really upset. And there was a reason also. Uncle was really harsh morning. I myself was so angry on him. I went near her, and stood behind her very closely. I took my both the hands and took full courage and held her both the shoulders very smoothly. I was a just caring touch. She bent her head. I suddenly removed my hands from the shoulder and came towards her side and saw. She was crying and tears where flowing from her eyes. I just took my right hand and kept on her left shoulder and made her turn towards me. She was not turning. I just force her to turn. She turns and she was crying literally. I took my both the hands and wiped her tears. And took the plate and kept on the shelf. I again wiped the tears and saw her. She also saw me for few seconds.

Me : Aunty, don’t cry. I can understand. Now please stop crying. Come outside.
Aunty : (still crying with tears flowing)
Me : see aunty if you cry then I will and will never come back.
Aunty : (she stopped crying and wiped her tears herself this time)

We both came outside. I made her sit on sofa. And I sat towards her left. I took my right hand kept on her right shoulder holding her. waaw it was so nice and she was really very smooth. After so long of wait, I got a chance to hold her. now she started speaking little.

Me : Aunty, don’t worry. Forget whatever happened. Not please, your best friend is there so forget all those.
Aunty : ok rakhi. Sorry. I made you also upset
Me : no no aunty. I can understand your problem. Did you had breakfast
Aunty : no not yet.
Me : why you didn’t had breakfast?
Aunty : I was not able to have.
Me : ok now forget all those and now have breakfast.
Aunty : I am not hungry raki.
Me : ok then I will also not have.
Aunty : please rakhi don’t do that. Please have breakfast.
Me : not untill u have.
Aunty : ok baba I will have.

She was about to get up. I pressed her shoulder again. My hand was still on her shoulder. I didn’t want to miss this opportunity. She sat again and asked why?
Aunty : Why rakhi? Let me get the breakfast
Me : no. today I will get the breakfast.
Aunty : ohh rakhi you are so sweet.
Me : you are also sweet aunty

Both smiled. I went inside the kitchen and then put 3 chapathis and came outside.
Aunty : What is this only one plate?
Me : mmm wait. (I took a slice and took near her mouth)
Aunty : what are you doing raki.
Me : just eat aunty.
Aunty : hey give me I will eat. I am not a small kid.
Me : for me today you are a small kid only
Aunty : ohh ok then I am kid today (smiled like a small kid)
Me : that’s like good girl

She was about to chew. But she shouted. “aaaaaaaa”. I asked what happened. She told it was paining. She told her jaw is paining. I saw her face. Her right side face was swelling. I asked what happened.

Me : aunty what happened?
Aunty : nothing raki, just like that. Tooth ache.
Me : no aunty. Don’t lie. I am your good friend.
Aunty : uncle slapped me morning
Me : ohh god. He is so harsh and cruel.
Aunty : ya he is. Since my many riage, don’t know how many times he has hit me.
Me : oh aunty wait. I will be back
I went near the fridge and opened freezer. There were few ice cubes. I took them in a bowl and went near aunty. I applied ice to place the swelling was there. She was feeling little relaxed. Then I brushed her hairs and then took the ice cubes and threw it to the bathroom and came back. I took the breakfast and fed her all the three chapathis. I took the plate and kept in the sink. And came to kitchen and took some chapathis and came back near aunty. Had breakfast with her. it was 12. Aunty suddenly asked me

Aunty : raki, its 12. you are getting late. Sorry today didn’t prepare lunch. You have to manage in cafeteria.
Me : aunty today I am not going to office.
Aunty : why what happened.?
Me : my sweetheart is not well so I took leave.
Aunty : ohh who is that sweetheart? (She was curious as if I had GF)
Me : mm someone. Its secret.
Aunty : ohh come-on rakesh. We both are good friends. What is her name?
Me : her name is Rashmi.
Aunty : my name only?mmm
Me : aaayooooo aunty. Since you are upset I took leave to be with you. So that you will be little relaxed
Aunty : raki, thank you so much. I thought I don’t have anyone in my life who can understand me. I really didn’t expected
Me : aunty don’t worry. I told you I am your good friend

She took my hand held it. She was seeing me continuously. I asked what happened. She just nodded her head saying nothing.

That’s was really a very romantic moment. But I was afraid to do anything wrong at that point of time as I didn’t want to spoil the good relationship we had.

She told she wants to prepare lunch. I also told ok I will help you. She went to kitchen. I took my breakfast plate and washed it. She told me why did you cleaned it. I would have done it. Then I told don’t worry nothing will happen.

As usual was cutting the vegetables and she was preparing rice. Now she was about to prepare sambar. I told her that will prepare.

Me : aunty shall I prepare sambar today?
Aunty : ohh you know how to prepare?
Me : no no. if you guide then will do it
Aunty : ok raki. Good idea. You can also learn.
I stood in front of the stove and was putting all the vegetables. Now she told me to stir. I was stirring the sambar. She suddenly held my hand and then started stirring.

Aunty : you have to stir it properly. Otherwise sambar will get burnt.
Me : ok madam as you say
Aunty : good boy. You learnt so soon
Me : thanks aunty. I am a quick learner
Aunty : mmm I know.
Me : before I vacat this house I will become expert chef (i laughed but she was upset)
Aunty : please don’t speak of vacating house raki.
Me : ohh sorry aunty. I told just simply.
Aunty : even for jokes also don’t tell this
Me : sure aunty. It’s my promise
Aunty : ok now give me that I will prepare
Me : ok madam your order will be obeyed (both smiled)

She took that cooking spoon which I was stirring. And she started stirring it and was telling this is how it should be done. I just nodded my head and then came behind her as if I was watching her how she is cooking and took both my hands and kept on her shoulder. This time it was desire not caring. She didn’t say anything. I was just holding her shoulder and was just speaking.
Me : Aunty how did you learn cooking
Aunty : by experimenting and few dishes mom taught me
Me : but you are really a good chef aunty.
Aunty : ohh raki, don’t always praise me.
Me : its truth aunty.
she turned towards me and gave a very sweet smile. Seeing this I was really in need of aunty now. I just took my left hand and slowly kept it on her round sexy ass. My right hand was on her shoulder still but my left hand was just place on her left ass bun. god it was so smooth. Her saree was making it so smooth. I was going mad. Just wanted to press it. But didn’t had courage. Somehow I was just trying to move my hand and press it. Just moved little. I could feel her ass crack. But was not able to reach her right ass bun. suddenly she turned towards me.

Aunty : Sambar ready. How’s the smell raki?
Me : Really very nice
Aunty : I am asking about sambar raki
Me : even I am telling about sambar only aunty. What did you think?
Aunty : nothing forget.
Me : sambar is really smelling good.

she knew that I was enjoying her ass. I don’t know since how long she didn’t had sex. But I guess she enjoyed my touch and to on her ass. But still we cannot judge ladies. Whatever it is I could feel she is very comfortable with me now. My line was getting clear day by day. Now I was thinking whatever uncle did was good for me only. My mom used to tell “whatever happens, it happens for good only”. Then I thought if uncle troubles aunty, its advantage for me only. She again turned towards me and told “Come lets have lunch.” I could feel that she was indirectly telling to remove my hands from her round sexy ass. I took my hand suddenly and took sambar as she took rice. Then she took plates and we both had lunch. It was 2:30 when we finished the lunch and cleaned the plates. Then we both sat on sofa.

Aunty : raki, thank you so much for taking leave. Otherwise it would have been so difficult to day for me.
Me : are you feeling little comfortable now?
Aunty : very much raki. I cannot tell how much happy I am.
Me : Aunty can I hold your hand.
Aunty : sure raki. Come near me.
Me : thanks aunty.
Aunty : don’t tell thanks. Whatever help you are doing me is more than this.

I took her hand and then pressed it twice. She saw me and smiled. I took my hand kept on her head and made her sleep on my lap. First she resisted. Then she slowly kept her head on my lap. I took my hand and started brushing her hairs and head. As she slept on my lap, her head was touching my dick. I was enjoying this very much. Slowly I took my hand only her shoulder and started rubbing my hands all over her hand. She was not restricting. Slowly I took my hand and kept on her ass. There was no restrictions. Then I thought this is the green signal. I slowly took my hand kept on her bare waist. My mouth was drying. I was swallowing saliva so that my mouth is not dry. But still it was dry. I tried moving my hand, she was not restricting. I just bent my head and saw. She was sleeping. Then I removed my hand from the waist. I didn’t want to take advantage. I just wanted to get her by her own. But I knew one day I will get her. it was 3:20. All of a sudden she woke and saw the time. She told she has to go and get Rahul and Rohan. I told her to sleep. I will get them from school. I just took her head and kept down and kept a pillow. And told her to sleep. She smiled and closed her eyes. I got up and went near the door. She called “Raki”. I just went near her. “You are really good raki. Your wife is so lucky. You really care so much.” I told “Aunty now you sleep don’t worry too much.” She called me near “Come hear raki”. She took my hand and kissed and told “don’t vacat house and don’t forget me any time.” I smiled and told “No never”. Then she closed her eyes.

It was 3:35. I went outside and took bike and went near the school and got Rahul and roan. Rahul rang the bell. Aunty opened the door. Rahul and rohan went inside running. She was standing near the door. I just went near her and told “Thanks for the kiss. It was so sweet”. We both smiled. And she signalled not to come inside. I understood and made signal that I will meet you tomorrow. She nodded and I left and went inside my house.

My dick inside pant was hungry now. Just shagged twice thinking about aunty’s shoulders and ass and also the sweet kiss she gave. We both were becoming close slowly.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 16-01-2019, 09:48 AM