Incest My Conservative Mother
My Conservative Mother by promise

All credit to original author.

Note: This story was written 10+ years ago by the original author and is incomplete. However, it was inspired by an American story titled "My Promiscuous Mom" by George VI. The complete story it was inspired by is available on Literotica for reading.

My mother fascinated me ever since I was young. She dressed conservatively, wearing her sarees properly. Her blouses would be large enough, not to reveal anything. She also acted conservatively, and did not use bad language. My mother would scold me and my sister even she considered, even it was slightly inappropriate to her. She was very rigid in dress code.

To describe her, My mother was fair in colour, had good complexioned body, and had a very beautiful face. Everybody would agree that my mother was the prettiest woman in our area. But my mother was leading her life as a mature,married, respectable wife and mother.

My father was working in Hyndai car company, earning good salary. My mother was also working, as chief accounts officer, in Life insurance corporation. Studying 12th standard, I was very much interested in sex as every normal boy did. But I had to be careful because of conservative environment of my home.

I normally woke up at 6:30 am, But today my sleep was broken at 5 am. I came out of myroom, and saw my mother had already started his puja, which was a daily routine.Not to do anything, I decided to stroll in the garden infront of my house. Pure air filled my nostrils and gave vitality to my soul. After some time, I watched the milkman coming to my house. Before I approached him, to get the milk, he rang the doorbell.

After a while, the door was opened and came my mother outside. I was terribly shocked to see her dressing. My conservative mother was wearing a thin blouse without a bra inside. The 2 buttons of her blouse was not buttoned properly. Her petticoat was tied loosely about 4 inches below her deep navel.

My mother's breasts must be too big. To my eyes, it looked, as if there were two huge coconuts inside her blouse. The milkman's eyes were glued to her big boobs. He could see the my mother's auroela and nipples through the blouse . As she bent to pick up the milk, he licked his lips. My mother's huge breasts were spilling out more from her blouse. I noticed a growing bulge in his dhoti. It seemed to me, my mother took more time than needed, to take the milk. As my mother closed the door, the milkman left the house, whistling a happy tune.

I always thought my mother was prude. Now I was completely confused. Was it an accident? Did my mother not know about that her dress was so provocative?

Now I started to consider the possibility that, she might have another side.

Later that day, after the school was over, I had taken some of my friends to my home. We were munching on snacks at the kitchen table. After a while, we decided to play carrom. So I left Balaji, chander and Sathish in the kitchen and went into the basement to get the carromboard. I got the board but the coins were missing. So I came up , to look for the coins in the living room. My mother was in the kitchen, having just come home from work. From there I could hear their conversation.

After the standard greetings exchanged between them, my mother asked them, " Where is Rishi?"

"He is in the basement for the carrom" Balaji replied.

My Mother continued chatting with them, asking how school was, if they needed more snacks etc. I could see the black haired figure of my mom with her back to me. she had long black beautiful hair, down to her ass. She was wearing a pink colour saree which covered her mature body entirely. No single part of her body was visible. In addition to that, She also put on a overcoat above her saree.

Then my mother went into the rest room, and I started searching for the coins. After I found out the coins, I noticed my mother coming back to the kitchen. I was totally demolished by the night dress she was wearing.

The nightie was absolutely transparent and it revealed everything inside. The dress was so flimsy that my mother's bra and panty were clearly visible. It was equal to come with only bra and panty. My friends were all dazed. My mother smilingly said, " I spilled some lunch on my clothes. So I had better put it into the laundry basket".

Saying so, my mother moved into the laundry room right opposite to the kitchen. All my friends were silent as they wathed my mother turn her back to us and put the clothes in the basket.

My mother's ass was round and full with flesh. Her ass was so much elevated and wide. It looked like two pillows. My mother took her time in putting the clothes and closing the basket. Her plump buttocks bounced and swayed lusciously at the slight movement of her body. Then my mother turned towards the
door and gave the frontal view of her body.

The guys turned away as my mother reentered the kitchen. I heard mother simply say," See you boys later", as she walked upstairs.

I could hear groans and exhales from my friends. " She acts like respectable homely woman all the time..... But when Rishi is not around, his mother does nasty things like that." said Chander in a low tone.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
My Conservative Mother - by vault - 07-10-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: My Conservative Mother - by vault - 07-10-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: My Conservative Mother - by vault - 08-10-2019, 10:44 AM
RE: My Conservative Mother - by vault - 08-10-2019, 10:45 AM
RE: My Conservative Mother - by vault - 08-10-2019, 10:46 AM
RE: My Conservative Mother - by gaak - 08-10-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: My Conservative Mother - by vault - 08-10-2019, 04:40 PM
RE: My Conservative Mother - by krishchennai - 11-10-2019, 06:57 PM