Adultery Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge
Arathi entered the studio with Deepak. They are welcomed by the receptionist and requested to seated. Arathi can find few other girls sitting in the near by seats. She smiles at them. She was feeling nervous and hold the Deepak hand. Deepak called the director and informed their arrival. Receptionist informed Deepak to go inside the directors (Rohit) room.

Deepak: How are you man.
Rohit: Hi Man. Good going.
Deepak: Arathi is here.
Rohit: Oh!! That new girl..How is she.... another rock on
Deepak:: No man just got it.. he smiles
Rohit: What I will do with girl..
Deepak: she is not for you man.. She is dam good man....don't try your tricks on her or suggestive. Make a profile picture of her.
Rohit : Another girl for tricking your clients..... he smiles. Where is she. Let me have look.
Deepak: Need one help. Handle her with little vulgar. Need to see how she reacts.
Rohit: Preparing her for your business. Will inform the team.
Rohit gave instruction to receptionist to assist her to his room.

Arathi came inside the directors cabin and Rohit stunned by seeing her beauty. He feels pity on her. She has all qualities to become a super model but her beauty is going to enjoy by Deepak business clients. He went near her and hugged . Arathi was not expecting that. Rohit hands were rubbing her back and she didn't move. She step back and said hello to him.

Rohit told her that he have finalised the model for his upcoming project but will do a photo shoot for future reference. Rohit calls his office assistance, camera man and make up team to make a profile picture of her. She was guided to their studio.

As per Rohit instruction they took couple of photos of Arathi with out make-up and later she was guided to make-up room and this was her first experience. She was expecting a lady and got embarrassed by male. He made her sit in chair. She can see his facial expression though the mirror in front of her. He instructed to remove her ornaments and she kept it in a tray. She thought of Anshu while removing her mangalsutra He kept his hands in her face and she got nervous. make-up man started feeling her face and told her beauty with a vulgar smile. She felt uncomfortable. He clean her face and told her to change her costume in changing room. She was assisted with a lady. She was uncomfortable in removing her dress in front of others. The assistant lady told her get relax and removed her dress. She felt shy in standing her bra & panty. The girl told her that her bra & lingerie will not suit with the dress and she brought a red teddies for her. She wore teddies and on top of that she wore the red side flap suit. She called Deepak and told about her discomfort in her dress. He came to her changing room and told the girl to go out then enters. He saw her dress in hanger and smiles at her. He was stunned by her beauty and gave mischievous smile to her.

Arathi: Deepak please we can go.
Deepak: Ok. if your are not comfortable will go but you are so beautiful in this dress. This dress is decent and fully covered and what's the issues?
She moved her legs and her naked legs came out. Deepak cannot take his eyes from her milky legs. He got hard inside.
Deepak: Wow!!! what a nice..
Arathi: What nice. I am going to remove.
Deepak: Our company wants a model and I can see you as the model. Can you do it for me. I can show this photos to my Dad and will get impress on me. I will tell the photographer to click on without revealing your legs.
Arathi: Thank you. I am comfortable when you are near by( she went to her earlier pose)
Deepak: Let me see it, don't pull your legs back.
By saying this Deepak came forward and hold her back and bring her near to him and kissed.
Arathi: Deepak please leave. Someone will come.
Deepak: No one will come .
He put his hands in between her dress fleet and hold her ass. He can fell her naked ass due to slim inner wear. He pressed her ass. His mouth went near her mouth but she turn her face.
Deepak: What happen
Arathi: No. this is not right. We should not do this.
Deepak said sorry left the changing room.
She felt sad and decided to go home.
Girl came and asked about her decision with photo-shoot.
Arathi felt sorry for Deepak and she decided to do it for him.
Deepak instructed director to don't try anything silly with her. He needs some time to change her.
Photo-shoot was very nicely done and she got comfortable with multiple style of attire she worn during photo-shoot

Deepak didn't talk with Arathi during return. Arathi smiled at him and he returns his angry look.
Arathi: My love is still angry with me. ( she pinched on his cheeks)This look doesn't suits you.
Deepak car reached near to her college.
Arathi: I want to go home my love.
Deepak: I picked from here.
Arathi: oh!! you will drop me (her voice was broken, He understand that she is sad. question have meaning- she is asking him to be with her entire life).
Deepak: No my love. I don't want to keep others in flat noticed and gossip on you.
Arathi: I will get bored in home. Its only 2pm and Anshu is there in house I told him about my arrival at late evening. I thought photo-shoot will take long much time.
Deepak: Oh!!! you are prepared
Arathi: For what
Deepak stops his car few metres away from college. Due to college closed the roads are empty. He took his hands and keep it in her thighs .
Arathi : Please take your hands my love or I will pinch you hand.. ( she said in seductive tone)
Deepak: Please pinch her ( he shows his bulge)
Arathi: Why my boy is always in same position
Deepak: He wants to brush your teeth.
Arathi: Chi!!!! Yak ( she shows the vomiting gesture)
Deepak: I will tell him to have bath and come to your mouth.
Arathi: No need. Tell him to sleep there only.
Arathi noticed the movement in his bulge and told Deepak that your boy is going to moving.
Deepak: He needs to come out. ( telling this he unzip his jeans and pull it out)
Arathi saw his dick and wondered by its size. She find the dick as round & lengthy She finds bigger than photo.
Arathi: your boy will not come in my mouth and not had bath.
Deepak: Try and see.
Arathi: I will try in night
He understand that she wants phone sex but he decided to give real action
Deepak took her hand and keep it above his dick. He grip her palm with his palm on top
She got shocked by his move.
She looked around and find not one near by. She sigh.
She said in panic. Someone will see. Deepak laughed.
Deepak: You liked by boy

She took her hand from Deepak cock, her finger touched his dick tip. The pre-cum was in her fingers.
Arathi: Chi!!! My hands. Where is tissue
Deepak: Please lick with your tongue.
Arathi: Chi!!! dirty.
Deepak gave her tissue box but he found that Arathi is thinking. He understood that she wants to taste but was shy to taste in front of him. He kept the tissue box and hold her hands and guided to her mouth. She smell her finger.
Deepak: taste it. It belongs to you.
She took her finger in mouth. She was already wet in her down. She feel her finger taste good and she does it wholeheartedly

He lowered his hands and into her breasts. She breath heavy. His hand is in top of her breast. He pressed her breast. She keep her hand on top of his hand but didn't try to pull his hand. He was feeling her breast and his dick was rock hard. He took his other hand and bring her hand to his dick. Her hand cover the top of dick. Her hands started feeling his dick. He keep pressing her breast. She forget that they are in road. She breath heavy. Her lust made her to say
Arathi: Deepak please take me... I need you.. I love you... I need your dick... please do it..

He took the hands from her and drive his car to the guest house of his father. He was welcomed by the care taker. She felt embarrassed but Deepak introduced her as his girlfriend to him. She hide her mangalsutra. They went inside. Care taker look at her ass and praised his master luck. Deepak smiled at him and he returns. Without Arathi's notice he asked him in sign language how is she? Care taker shows him super. Deepak asked him do you want?
He shake his head by showing his happiness. Deepak showed him later. Deepak used to give him money to keep it secret as well as he made girls to fuck with his servant after his use. He records and keep it for his safety. Caretaker Aziz (40 year) saw her mangalsutra in neck and in mind he was praising his boss ability on picking married girls.

Inside the bedroom , Arathi was enjoying the kissing. She started removing the belt of Deepak. She was eager to hold his dick. He helped her and his dick came out. Arathi broke her kiss and look at his dick. She want to taste his cum more. She bend down and took his dick in mouth.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife - by mindset00007 - 07-10-2019, 07:51 PM