Adultery Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife- Continue with mix of story Revenge
Deepak got up by hearing his phone rings. Arathi was in other side.

Deepak: Good morning
Arathi: Good Morning. Its past 10 am.
Deepak: Shit. I have an appointment at 12.
Arathi: sorry for yesterdays
Deepak: was one of best night in my life
Arathi: Not for me.
Deepak: Why
Arathi: Don't know. What all happen was wrong.
Deepak: Please don't curse yourself. What all happen is good and we took the decision to be friends. No more discussion on topic.
Arathi: yes my dear. Where is yesterdays puke boy?
Deepak: Let me see.
Deepak found Anshu in deep sleep. He informed Arathi. As per her instructions he placed Anshu phone on charging near his bed.
Deepak: Phone is switched off. I will switched it on after having bath. Can you WhatsApp me your car number. I will send someone and bring your car in parking.
Arathi : Thank you..
Deepak: Where is the towel kept.
Arathi: In cupboard.
Deepak opens the cupboard and found few towels kept folded.
Deepak: which is yours.
Arathi: Pink.
Deepak: same as yours...
Arathi: Chi!! naughty#
He took the towel and went to guestroom toilet. He can't find a toothbrush. He called Arathi and asked for any packed brush.
Arathi: No the last one. I open before coming here.
Deepak: which colour
Arathi: Pink

Deepak went to their toilet and took her brush and brushed his teeth and came to the bathroom and had bath. He found her aroma in the towel. He masturbate and jerked on her towel. Before going to bath, he has called his driver and send the location. When he came out of bathroom, he found his driver miscall in his phone. He was already in the building and Deepak told him to wait down. He called Arathi and asked for the pin number to switched on Anshu phone. He checked Anshu mobile and found few photos of Arathi. Deepak send to his mobile and deleted from Anshu send items.
Deepak: Do you have spare key of home.
Arathi: Yes I didn't bring my key. It is near to my Lingerie in cupboard.
Deepak: Can I put my finger and take it from your Lingerie.
Arathi: You don't have any other things to day.
Deepak took the key and told her that key smell good but little slippery.
Arathi face become red due to the bashfulness.
Arathi: Please Anshu will hear. How you going to manage the meeting.
Deepak: I will check into the shop and will buy get dressed.
Arathi: Till there you will go naked ? ( she laughs)`
Deepak: Please .. I will kill you after we meet. I plan to wear Anshu dress and go.
Arathi: Chi!!! You are going to wear his underwear.
Deepak: Oh No! I will go without wearing
Arathi: shame on you man. How can you go without that.
Deepak: My dick has no milk left. It was drunk by my friend. Also he is in strike with me for not allowing him to enter into my friend hole yesterday.
Arathi got aroused by speaking to him.
Arathi: Go man its getting late. Can you send a picture.
Deepak dick become erect while speaking with her.
He took his dick picture with Arathi's brush and a selfie of him in Anshu's dress.
He packed his cloths , car keys and locked the flat with Arathi's key. He told driver to follow him and get went inside the brand store and bought his inner wear, safari suit and wear. He took a selfie. He gave the cover to his driver and instructed him to get Anshu car from club parking and keep in his apartment parking then go to his flat and keep the car key in table and put the cloths in laundry basket. He told him to close the flat and hand over the flat key to him in evening.

Deepak calls Arathi after reaching in meeting place and informed her about his arrival and the instruction given to his driver. She told that Anshu didn't wake up. She asked about his picture.
Deepak send his dick picture.
Arathi opened his picture with curiosity.
She found his dick . She was surprised by the size of it. She saw the reddish colour tip and yellowish skin. Anshu dick is half the size and dark in colour. This dick is same size as in picture she saw. She thought others girls might have laugh on Anshu dick. That is the reason he is not going with the girls.
First time she cursed herself for getting married to Anshu.
She want to delete it but her mind stops her fingers to do so.
Before she called Deepak, she got another picture with his dick and her brush with a caption: Please brush my stain from your mouth. She laughs and called Deepak.

Deepak: Hi
Arathi: What is this. ( Fake shouting)
Deepak: You asked for photo but my dick is ready to stop his strike without sending him near to you pussy. I tried to compromise by giving your mouth taste but he was adamant with his decision to your pussy.
Arathi: You have use my brush to clean your dick tip.
Deepak: I brushed myself and Lund.
Arathi: You throw my brush.
Deepak: No. I kept back. My dick gave his blessing in your towel also.
Arathi: Oh my god.
Mean while he send his other pictures and told her that he is getting into meeting.
Arathi found him funny on Anshu dress and look handsome in his safari suit. She transferred all photos to the secret folder in her phone and put a new password.
He received a message from Deepak by thanking for her friendship and informed that his driver has done everything and he will give the keys after she arrives. She revert him by Heart Emoji.

Se got the call from Anshu after 30 minutes
Arathi: I called you yesterdays evening
Anshu: I couldn't pick the call due to attending an urgent meeting with client
Arathi was surprised by her husband lie. She got curious to know what else he is going to tell. Why you didn't call after.
Anshu: It reached home late and having head ache. I had one tablet and went to sleep.
She got angry and about to shout on him but she controls
Anshu: Good news. We got the first order before our inauguration

she got happy after hearing the truth from her husband. She understand that he might be ashamed to tell what all happen or might not remember many incident.
#
They disconnected the call.

Deepak and Arathi talk daily. Deepak never initiated phone sex. He knows that if he repeats, she may try to keep distance with him due to guilty feeling and fear.

He told her to come two days prior to scheduled arrival. He told that the audition she can attend. Arathi replied that she is not interested. Deepak told her that, he spoke about you and they got interested. Come and attend for keeping hi goodwill with the director. She denies and he didn't asked her.
Next days he didn't pick her phone in morning. She got really worried , whether Deepak is angry with her.
She messaged him about her acceptance to attend the audition and still no replies. Arathi got tensed, she calls him repeatedly and got switched off . She tried in very 10 minutes and switched off message was coming.
She couldn't eat any thing or concentrate. She was thinking about him only.

Her father in law asked about her tension ans she told that she has a class to attend and plans to go today. He asked her, whether you can leave Anu for few more days. She checked with Anshu and he was happy to leave Anu at his house. He told her that Amina also requested for few days extension to rejoin. If Anu is not here, we can give her extension. I need to fly to in coming days for visiting the Lucknow to meet the minister for a government project. I will pick Anu while returns. Anshu father in law went and book the flight ticket for evening and drop her in Airport.

She tried his phone before boarding to plane but was switched off.

She reached Mumbai airport at 10 Pm. She switched on her mobile and got 15 missed call alert. She saw the call is from Deepak. She called him due to her anger and shout at him for making her tension. She didn't let him to speak.
Deepak: My friend, calm down we friends were going for fishing in yacht. I got your call while loading out stuffs in boat, I disconnect due to others around me. later my phone fell in to water from my hand and got switched off. I don't have the time to get it repaired. After I got my mobile repaired after returns and called you. Your phone was switched off.
She smiled with bushiness and told him that she is Mumbai airport.
Deepak: Thank God, happy to know that some is there to care me. Shall I come and pick you from airport. She denied him that Anshu is already reached. She asked him about tomorrows audition and what dress she should wear.
Deepak: I think they will give the dress to wear. Get ready at 10 and I will pick you from apartment.
Arathi: No . Pick me from my college gate.

Deepak knows that she might be telling lies to Anshu that's why she want to hide the truth. Deepak smiles.

Deepak reached her college gate at 10 am in his jaguar car. She got inside. This was the first time she look at Deepak with affection. She was angry with him earlier. She was wearing a pink churidar and she didn't put her shawl in her neck. He look at her boobs and mesmerized by its size. She turns her face to him and told him by smiling look straight and drive. Her hands are in her lap and keep shaking. She understand that she is tension and he placed his left palm in top of her right palm.

Deepak: Don't get tensed, I am with you.
Arathi feels so much comfortable with that move. She also compare Anshu's & Deepak in understanding her.
Deepak pressed his palm. He feel the softness of her thighs and his dick was already shoot up. Arathi took her left palm and keep above his palm. He took her palm and bring it to his face and kissed. She looked at his face with so much of love. She is getting what she wants in her life. He placed her back side of palm in his chest. She can feel his heart beats. He took her palm and placed on his thighs and kept his palm on top. Her finger is near to his Lund. She is not putting any pressure on her hand. Her hand is fully controlled by Deepak hand. He slowly pull her hands on top of his bulge. Arathi felt his manhood. She wants to pull her hands but she wants him. She wants to get loved. He pressed her hands to his dick. She started rubbing on top of his bulge. He took his hands from her palm and placed on her thighs. He pressed her thighs. He saw her mouth opens due to the pleasure. He can feel her hands started pressing his bulge. He slides his hands between her churidar top and pressed before her hips. Deepak fingers touched her pussy area. Suddenly she hold his hands by other hands. He told her that they have reached the area. Both of them got ready and came out of car.
[+] 1 user Likes mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Arathi- Degradation of a Homely wife - by mindset00007 - 06-10-2019, 05:50 AM