Fantasy Anthology of a Slut Shanti by shanti2010-Completed
Sopping wet cunt screwed against wet pussy in amazing twists and turns of their gorgeous bodies. Sneha sighed and deep, guttural moans came from Shanti's throat.

They tongue-kissed each other over and over as they fucked. Meanwhile, Sulaiman jerked himself off as he watched the lewd action.

The two young women were locked together, kissing and fucking their clits into each other's cunt, wet pussy against wet pussy.

"Oh, God, it's soooo great!" Shanti shouted.

Her body broke into convulsions.

She bounced all over the bed as Sneha sent thrust after thrust of clit into her. Then Sneha shoved her clit into her friend harder than ever, and the younger woman came.

While Shanti was still coming, Sulaiman grasped Sneha by her bouncing ass and inched his long, cunt-hungry cock between her cheeks and started fucking her dog-style.

"Oh, Sulaiman, yesssss! Keep it up! Your cock's sooo hot and big! It's soo hard! Keep fucking me!" Sneha squealed.

In a kneeling position, Sulaiman poured it to her from behind. She was dripping wet and that made his prick fuck into her easily. She jerked and shuddered as she felt her slut's big cock piston into her, hard and fast.

Sulaiman plastered his muscular body to Sneha's soft body while she wriggled excitedly against him. His big prick probed far into her cunt from the rear. She tightened and loosened her cunt-muscles around his driving prick-rod, increasing both of their pleasures.

Again and again, Sulaiman lurched forward and flattening Sneha's ass cheeks and making them shake in lust as he slammed his prick into her.

Sneha reared back and threw her hands up in the air, pinning herself to that powerful, arched cock that kept fucking into her drenched pussy and in a frenzy, she began to spin on it, around and around as Sulaiman smacked it even harder, pillowed only by those exciting mounds of bouncing ass cheeks.

"Go, Sulaiman, go! Fuck 'er! She needs it baaad!" Shanti cried as she finger-fucked her own cunt while watching the fuck-session unfolding before her and then, inspired, the younger woman suddenly tore her hand away from her cunt and, grinning with anticipation, inched up behind her slut.

Suddenly Sulaiman felt something wet lashing at his moving ass, something wet and soft that sent tingles of pleasure up his thighs and legs, right to his balls.

With a quick glance back over his shoulder, he saw Shanti and her long, pink tongue.

As he paused, she cork-screwed her tongue up his ass. He shook with pleasure and grinned excitedly.

Feeling Shanti tongue-fucking his ass did something to the young man and he lunged brutally into Sneha's open pussy slit.

He began to fuck her savagely, with long, powerful, rapid strokes. "My God! You've gone mad! I love it! Fuck me haaaaaaard! It hurts but I love it!" Sneha screamed.

She used her legs as springs, sending her cunt back hard, a narrow tunnel that enveloped the young man's fucking cock. Then Sulaiman felt Shanti moving her head between his legs. He spread them wide and she started to lick his balls as he continued to fuck Sneha.

Sneha's ass cheeks struck the young man's body as it suddenly released his pent-up cum, hot jism boiled out the length of his throbbing cock spilling into her wet cunt. Her cunt-muscles squeezed his prick begging for more and more cum.

"Commmmmiiinnnggg!" Sneha screamed as her own climax tore through her.

Finally, Sulaiman pulled out.

As he did, Shanti licked his prick dry, savoring the taste of her slut's cum.

Sulaiman loved watching her tits bob as she slurped up his cum. Sulaiman propped a pillow behind his back and rested against the bed board, watching Shanti curl her young, lovely body up between Sneha's legs.

Sulaiman's cock began to grow hard again as he watched Shanti's head sinking into Sneha's pink cunt, making the older woman's clit hard again.

"Oh, yes, baby, suck my cunt!" Sneha squealed, holding her friend's head in place.

Shanti sucked hard, burying her mouth deep inside Sneha's juicy cunt. The younger woman lapped up all the juice she could, enjoying the delicious taste.

"Now suck my clit, baby, suck it the way you sucked Sulaiman's big hard cock," Sneha begged.

Shanti freed the hard clit and fingered it, before putting her soft, full lips to the little red nub.

She slid her mouth up and down its slippery length, stroking the other woman's pussy lips as she clit-sucked.

As Sneha squealed in the throes of orgasm, Sulaiman pounced upon Shanti, taking her in his strong arms, and turning her around.

"Now, let's fuck, Shanti," he said huskily.

"Ohhh, yessss, Sulu! Fuck me good and hard!" the horny young woman shrieked.

He stretched her out beneath himself and spread her legs. She grunted as he fucked into her with all his brute strength.

Her cunt was tight, almost like a virgin's, and the young man moaned in appreciation of the good, tight fuck he was about to have.

Shanti's body began to jerk violently as she started to hump up against him, losing control, fast and furiously.

Their crotches slapped and her hips bounced hard against the bed. Her cunt was wet and tight around his prick, squeezing it harder and harder until the young man thought he would lose his mind from the sheer pleasure.

Sulaiman slid his hands under Shanti's legs, just beneath her knees, doubling them back until her thighs were touching her tits. At the same time, he propped a pillow beneath her hips. The lewd position opened her cunt wide and allowed him to stroke into it easily and fully.

He fucked into her with a pounding pace. Her hips began to jerk forward and up as he put it to her.

She groaned, flailing her head back and forth on the bed with jets of ecstasy fired through his loins as he mastered her body, both pleasuring and paining her with the demands of his hard-riding prick. The three of them came together.

Shanti's cunt spasm was in orgasm as her slut's cock spewed forth its heavy load of cum inside her.

And, nearby, Sneha grinned as she finger-fucked her way to a mind-blowing come.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anthology of a Slut Shanti by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 02:32 PM