Fantasy Anthology of a Slut Shanti by shanti2010-Completed
"Mmmmmmm," Shanti moaned as she continued to stand by the bar and watch. She knew that the wild cum-scene with Vijaya and herself both milking Kamesh's hot dick was coming up in a few moments.

Preparing herself for her next step in the seduction of Hema, she removed her skimy saree and blouse -- now only in her panties -- she wore no bra today and stood languidly by the bar enjoying Hema's increasingly impassioned actions and her own wanton nakedness.

She gazed fondly at Hema as the battle over Kamesh's hot cum was re-enacted on the screen, observing that a flushed look of animal lust had come over Hema's face. Once the scene had progressed to the point where she and Vijaya were shamelessly tonguing and mouthing each other with Kamesh's jism spread all over their mouths and faces, Shanti quietly returned to the couch.

Sitting down closely beside Hema, Shanti plunged one hand underneath Hema's tightly clenched fists and cupped Hema's hot cuntal mound through the panty below her ghaghra in her hand. She put her free arm around Hema's shoulders and pulled her close. Hema responded passionately. Shanti pressed her face toward Hema's, lashing out with her tongue to find Hema's open mouth. She probed her tongue deep into Hema's hot mouth, amazed at the way she was responding so warmly to her lesbian embrace. Both women embraced each other feverishly, exchanging oral caresses with abandonment as the warm, stimulating sound of deep sighs and moans came from the tape.

"Uuuuummmmmm," Hema moaned, "you feel goooood." She quickly turned in no time and stroked Shanti's nude body uninhibitedly as Shanti continued to plant warm, soft kisses all over her sex-flushed face. Withdrawing from Shanti's arms, she reached behind her back and untied her kurti top, letting it fall to reveal her firm, womanly tits. Then, as Shanti watched with a look of pleasant surprise, she slid her ghaghra and panties smoothly down over her hips and legs and kicked them away.

"I hadn't expected such a quick response," Shanti said candidly in a sex-slurred voice as they both allowed their eyes to travel openly over each other's naked body.

"I just didn't know at first what you really wanted," Hema replied. "I just didn't think anyone as sexy as you would be interested in me."

"This isn't the first time you've been with another woman, is it?" Shanti asked as she reached out and allowed her hands to wander over Hema's body.

"No, this isn't the first time," Hema answered, gasping slightly as Shanti brushed her skilled fingertips over her clit. She spread her legs and raised one knee to the couch, making her pussy more available to Shanti's touch, at the same time moving her hands between Shanti's opening thighs. "Never and never was it... never with a real woman like you -- you are unbelievable," she gasped. "It was just with other girls in college ... never with anyone like you."

"You mean someone older like me or vivacious sexy and exciting like me? How old are you if I can ask?" Shanti asked as she pulled her thigh up and rested it on Hema's putting both their pussies within easy reach of each other's probing fingers.

"Yeah ... mmmmm - I am 19 + 2 months." Hema moaned as Shanti's fingers began a slow teasing journey around and around her clit. "You're so much more ... more mature. I didn't think you could possibly care about me."

"Uuuummmm ... pull my clit ... just pull it nice and slow, you know I am just 24" Shanti instructed, imparting her vast knowledge of love to her new young lover. "Why wouldn't I want you? You're so young and beautiful ... and you feel sooo gooood."

"But you are so experienced -- you are a expert in sex to me, teach me ... teach me how to make you feel good ... teach me what another woman likes," Hema panted. "I've only kind of ... kind of experimented with my friends ... it wasn't this good ... you must know how to do it right!"

"Have you ever done this with Priyamani? Have you ever felt her like this?" Shanti asked.

"Just once ... one time ... she was afraid and wouldn't really let me much."

Each woman was lazily fingering and pinching and pulling the other's hot cunt-flesh, the tape was still playing, showing a scene from later in that sex-session. Appropriately, it was a scene of Vijaya and Shanti engaged in a torrid sixty-nine entanglement. Kamesh had withdrawn from the bed and was working the camera by hand, Vijaya totally unaware of his actions. The screen showed alternate close-ups of first Shanti's lovely face buried in Vijaya's hot pussy, then Vijaya's lust-driven mouth devouring Shanti's glistening cunt.

"Aaahhhhh ... that's right ... this is sooooo nice," Shanti moaned as Hema's young fingers stroked her clit. They both divided their attention between the passionate scene on the screen and the scene of each other's body, lounging languidly on the velvet cushions as they continued the loving manipulations of each other's pussy.

"Like this?" Hema asked in a hoarse whisper, gently holding Shanti's swelling clit between two fingers and stroking it up and down.

"Uuuummmmm ... that's right," Shanti sighed, having to close her eyes tightly and gasp for air as Hema's fondling sent exquisite thrills through her fevered cunt.

"Is that good ... does it make you feel good?" Hema asked.

"Yes ... yes ... it's good, it's good," Shanti responded. "Now dip your fingers into my hole ... like this," she instructed and began to poke lightly, teasingly into Hema's tight cunt. "Aaaahhhhh ... that's it," she sighed as Hema repeated the movements. They both continued to alternately squeeze and stroke each other's swollen clit and plunge their fingers gradually deeper and harder into each other's cunt. They kept on, increasingly faster and with more delicious pressure, still gazing at the lesbian love depicted on the screen, hearing slight wet noises and deep sighs mix with their own panting and passionate moans.

"Teach me, Shanti ... teach me ... tell me what to do to you," Hema begged, extracting as much pleasure from her fingers being in Shanti's cunt as Shanti's being in hers. "Tell me ... I'll do anything ... anything" she sighed with a sound of deep sexual need in her voice.

"Haven't you made love to other girls? Don't you know what to do?" Shanti asked.

"This is all I've ever done ... just felt each other's cunt ... it wasn't this good though ... uuummmm, you're sooo good."

"What do you want to do to me?"

"Anything ... everything ... just tell me," Hema sighed as both women now had completely penetrated their fingers into each other's hungry pussy.

Shanti's mind reeled at the possibilities. She quickly jumped up from the couch and turned on the video recorder, bringing out the camera and pointing it at the couch. She started the recorder and rapidly adjusted the video console so that the camera would be both recording them and projecting their images on the screen in front of them simultaneously. Even better than that mirror on the bedroom, she thought wickedly as she saw Hema's excited, waiting body appear on the giant projection screen.

Shanti hurried to return to the couch, taking her place again next to Hema but stroking her tits and belly this time instead of her pussy. She gazed lovingly at the hot, vibrant young body next to her, glancing at the screen to see herself and Hema. "We can watch ourselves while we make love," she said softly to Hema, nodding at the screen. Hema's lust-filled eyes left their examination of Shanti's body to gaze at their images on the large screen in front of them. Shanti could tell by her expression that she liked it.

She continued to lovingly touch Hema's budding tits and her sharply pointed nipples, fantasizing over the things she could have Hema do to her and the things she could do to Hema. Hema kept on watching the passionate picture they made on the screen as Shanti felt her young body and contemplated just what she would instruct the impassioned youngr to do. She remembered the way she had commanded Vijaya to do such humiliatingly exciting things to both of them.

Shanti withdrew her hand from Hema's smooth pussy and inserted three fingers into her own gaping cunt. She stroked her pussy lightly, stirring up her hot juices, soaking her fingers in her hot liquids. "Did you like the way Vijaya and I ate all of Kamesh's jism?" she asked Hema. "Have you ever tasted a woman's juices?"

"No ... let me taste yours, Shanti ... let me taste your pussy," Hema begged.

"Here," Shanti responded, presenting her juice-drenched fingers to Hema. "Lick my juices off my fingers," she instructed.

Hema complied, licking at Shanti's wet hand, clutching it, running her tongue over every finger then sucking each one of them into her mouth. "Uummmmm ... you taste so good," she gasped between licks. Shanti pulled her hand away again and returned it to her cunt opening, soaking it again in her juices and enjoying Hema's hungry stare as she did so. "Let me lick your pussy ... let me taste ... let me kiss it," Hema begged.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anthology of a Slut Shanti by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 02:24 PM