Fantasy Anthology of a Slut Shanti by shanti2010-Completed
"No ... no!" she cried. "I won't ...I'll tell Ajay!"

"I don't think so," Kamesh laughed, returning to the machine and advancing the tape cassette. "I don't think you'll tell him about me because I might just show him this." He pointed at the screen as the scene of Vijaya's ultimate humiliation came suddenly into view. There she was, fucking herself in the ass and burying her face in Shanti's ass at the same time.

Vijaya was again shocked but realized now what had happened. Shanti had deliberately set her up, deliberately taped her, deliberately made her do humiliating things so that she and Kameshcould blackmail her. It was her own fault, she realized. Her own fault for letting herself get carried away with Shanti. She sat still, waiting for Kamesh to make his demands.

"Now that we understand each other ... let's see what you look like in real life without any clothes," he suggested with a wicked laugh.

Vijaya complied slowly. She removed her sexy nylex black saree and unbuttoned her blouse and removed it, then her bra, then her petticoat dropped to the floor. She stopped with only her panties and shoes on.

"Come on, Vijaya," Kamesh teased. "I want to see everything Shanti got to see."

Vijaya slid out of her slippers and slowly pulled her panties down over her hips and legs, stepping out of them and adding them to the heap of clothes at her feet.

'Uuummmm," Kamesh murmured approvingly. "I see why Ajay likes to keep you to himself," he laughed.

Vijaya didn't respond. She was still too stunned by the sudden events. She stood there naked and humiliated, waiting for Kamesh to exact his punishment.

"See! It's not so bad," Kamesh coaxed, swinging open the bedroom door and leading the docile Vijaya into the room. "Your playmate is even here!" With that said, Kamesh stepped over to the side of the room and let Shanti go to work.

"Hi, Vijaya," Shanti said passionately from the center of the big, round bed. She was hot and naked, her legs spread wide as she fucked the bright, blue dildo slowly in and out of her wet glistening pussy.

"Shanti!" Vijaya cried.

"Come on, baby," Shanti cooed, "join me." She pulled the long dildo out of her cunt and crawled over to the edge of the bed, reaching her hand out toward Vijaya. "Let me make you feel real gooood again," she urged invitingly.

Vijaya felt the now-familiar feelings of hot, lesbian desire starting to build in her loins. Almost unconsciously, she raised her hand and reached out toward Shanti. Shanti took her hand gently and eased her toward the bed.

Shanti pushed Vijaya gently backward with one hand and casually slipped her other hand between Vijaya's thighs. Her fingers parted Vijaya's cunt-lips and gently began to stroke the soft, moist skin of her pussy.

"Uuuuummmm," Shanti moaned, "I'll make you feel good, baby. Just like the other day." She continued to stroke and caress Vijaya's pussy, feeling it growing hotter and wetter in response.

"Oh, Shanti ... oh ... yes, yes," Vijaya sighed, unable to control the passion that Shanti's skillful fingers were stirring in her cunt. She could feel her juices beginning to flow and her clit begin to swell from Shanti's wonderful stroking. Her lust and desire were overcoming her, making her forget the shock and shame of having been taped while fucking with Shanti. She was once again giving into the beautifully wicked desires and yearnings of her body.

Shanti felt the flow of fuck-juices beginning to soak her fingers and watched Vijaya with satisfaction as her body relaxed and her face flushed with a passionate glow. It had been even easier than she had imagined. She winked at Kamesh as he finished adjusting the video equipment and once more began a secret taping of Vijaya. Kamesh was amazed at Shanti's progress and immediately began to remove his clothes once he had the tape rolling. He watched Shanti and Vijaya as he undressed, observing Shanti's skillful manipulation of Vijaya's body as she continued finger-fucking Vijaya's pussy while working her mouth slowly down Vijaya's neck to her tits. Standing naked and semi-erect by the side of the bed, he felt his loins begin to burn with lust as Shanti buried her head between Vijaya's thighs.

"Goddamn, you work fast!" he exclaimed softly as he climbed onto the bed. He could tell that Vijaya was far enough gone by now that even if she had noticed him joining in she wouldn't care. She'll probably even want me to fuck her now, he figured as he moved in for a closer look at Shanti's hot, darting tongue whipping around and around Vijaya's clit. He reached behind Shanti's kneeling body and probed his fingers into her pussy and was pleased to find it just as hot and wet as Vijaya's looked.

Kamesh was more interested in Vijaya at the moment, however, and soon withdrew his wet fingers, noticing that Shanti immediately replaced them with her own. He moved up beside Vijaya's wildly thrashing body and knelt beside her, his cock almost fully erect and turning fiery red. Vijaya's mind reeled with the exquisite sensations of Shanti's tongue and lips tantalizing her clit. And she felt Shanti's supple fingers beginning to penetrate her cunt-hole, too. It was even better than the last time, she realized as she let the hot, sensual desire glowing in her cunt take complete control of her body. At first, she didn't even notice that someone had gently taken her hand in theirs. Then she felt it being pressed against something hot and hard.

"Oh ... Kamesh," she gasped in surprise at the appearance and touch of his huge cock that stood fully erect right before her face. She wrapped her fingers around his massive cock, marveling at the size of it and loving the heat and texture of the red, hot skin.

"It's so big ... even bigger than it looked in that tape," she murmured with growing lust. She stroked her hand smoothly up and down the long shaft, stopping at the top of his cock to wrapher fingers around the hard, swollen head. Shanti ceased her actions between Vijaya's thighs and scooted up beside Kamesh, scooping up his big, dangling balls in her hand as Vijaya held his cock with both hands.

"Isn't it gorgeous?" Shanti asked Vijaya in a hoarse, lust-filled voice. "Don't you want it inside your cunt, Vijaya?"

Vijaya seemed shocked at the suggestion. She was turned on with a new, hot cock-lust that she had never felt before, but she couldn't imagine fitting the huge prick into her tight pussy. It was even bigger than the big blue dildo she had used with Shanti, the biggest thing she had ever had in her pussy or ass. But Kamesh's cock was a full inch longer and much thicker around than the dildo. And the head of his cock seemed to swell and grow even larger as she held it in her hand.

"I don't think I can do it, Shanti," Vijaya whimpered. "It's too big. I've never had anything that big in my pussy."

"Oh, it's great," Shanti cried, "just watch!" She scooted her ass up next, raising and spreading her thighs until her knees pressed against her tits and her pussy was gaping open wetly. "Shove it in, lover!" she commanded.

Without hesitation, Kamesh turned to face her and leaned forward until the bulbous head of his cock was pressing against the open mouth of Shanti's pussy. He shoved in hard, burying his cock to the hilt in her dark-haired fuck-hole. Shanti and Vijaya both gasped simultaneously: Shanti from the sudden, deep penetration of her cunt and Vijaya from the sight of the long, thick prick boring into Shanti's juicy cunt. Vijaya watched hungrily as Kamesh slowly withdrew his cock. It glistened with her love-juices and stretched out the dark flesh of Shanti's pussy-lips. It almost looked to her like Shanti's pussy was sucking at his big rod. Kamesh shoved in again, even harder this time, and rapidly withdrew. He pounded in and out of Shanti's cunt-hole several more times, stirring her juices and making her cry out with sharp gasps. Withdrawing his cock slowly once more, he pulled it completely out of her pussy, making a wet sucking sound as the big head popped free of her tight cunt-muscles.

He turned back to Vijaya, holding his dripping pecker right in front of her sex-flushed face. It was even a darker shade of red now and it glistened with Shanti's fragrant pussy-juice.

"Taste it," he commanded, as he took the shaft in his hand and pulled the wet skin back hard, making the head bulge and strain as his piss-hole stretched widely open. "Lick the head ofmy cock!"

Vijaya leaned her head forward and pressed her soft, open lips against the smooth, hot skin of his cock-head. She could taste the salty sweetness of Shanti's cuntal juices mingled with the special flavor of the pre-cum that oozed slightly from open slit of Kamesh's dick. She worked her tightly gripped hand up and down his smooth, thick rod as she covered more and more of the head with her mouth. She worked the entire bulb of his cock-head into her hungry mouth and moaned deep in her throat from the pleasure of the burning touch and the luscious taste. She held the bulbous head in her mouth lovingly, savoring the exquisite sensation. She'd never gotten this kind of pleasure from a man's cock before. She continued to stroke the perfect shaft of his cock with one hand and gently cupped his large, hanging balls with the other one. She rolled them adoringly with her hand, then lightly fingered the two swollen orbs separately, feeling his cock-head pulse in response as she still held it captive in her hot mouth. The burning in her pussy was growing fierce and she knew that she did want his monstrous cock shoved deep inside her cunt. She knew she could do it! She slowly removed her mouth from his delicious prick, lingering just long enough to press her tongue once more into the tight piss-hole. "I'm ready for it now," she breathed lustily."I want it inside my pussy ... please ... now, Kamesh!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anthology of a Slut Shanti by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 02:23 PM