Fantasy Anthology of a Slut Shanti by shanti2010-Completed
Vijaya eyed the key sitting on the nightstand. All she had to do was reach over and let herself free and this terrible whipping would stop. But that would also mean that she would never again know the softness of Shanti's thighs, and the taste of her slippery cunt.

Vijaya looked up at her torturer. Even as Shanti was punishing her, Vijaya couldn't help but lust after Shanti's voluptuous and sensual body. She was concentrating intently on striking every square inch of Vijaya's soles, and her brow furrowed with concentration. The smell of Shanti's sweaty body filled Vijaya's nostrils, and made her want to submit to Shanti's whims even more. It was Shanti's beauty and vivid sexuality then held Vijaya bound to the bed more firmly than any ropes or chains ever could.

Tears rolled down Vijaya's dark cheeks as Shanti savaged her feet. Each whip blow tore her soles, and sent daggers of pain up her legs. Blood covered the bottoms of her feet, but this only spurred Shanti on more. She whipped Vijaya's feet harder and harder, sweat shining on her bouncing tits. Incredibly, Shanti could see Vijaya's clit still pointing erect out of her pussy lips the entire time. Vijaya's whipping was turning her on, just as Shanti's had made her own pussy ooze creamy juice.

Finally, Shanti pulled the gag from Vijaya's mouth. The till now absconding Mallu pussy gasped for breath, no longer able to scream. "Now, my little Vijayalaxmi cunt, thank me for your punshment. Thank me and offer to lick my whip clean, or I'll start doing things to you that you don't even want to start thinking about!"

"Th-thank you, mistress. I love when you whip me like that. Will...will you do it some more? Please?" Vijaya was babbling incoherently.

"No, I don't think so" said Shanti, "I'm getting tired. Maybe I'll whip you some more tomorrow."

"Thank you, mistress, I'd like that. Now, please let me lick your whip clean!" Vijaya stuck out her tongue, and lapped the tip of the leather crop clean of her blood and sweat.

Shanti then crawled back up Vijaya's chest. She unclamped her nipples and sucked them to bring blood flowing through them again. Vijaya still moaned with agony, her body covered in sweat. Shanti grabbed Vijaya's hair and said, "OK, slut! Let's hope you've learned your lesson, and we'll try it again."

Shanti squatted over Vijaya's face, and again let loose a stream of piss. This time Vijaya eagerly opened her mouth and carefully swallowed every hot, bitter drop. Shanti purposely held back to make this last a long time. Vijaya licked her cunt clean after every spurt, and then Shanti would piss some more. Vijaya held the liquid in her mouth, tasting her captivity, until Shanti told her she could swallow it. Finally Shanti had no more left to piss, and Vijaya gently suckled at her pussy. Shanti massaged her tits and sighed with pleasure as she rode Vijaya's tender tongue to an orgasm.

Shanti collapsed onto Vijaya's body, their soft tits mashing against each other. She grabbed Vijaya's face and kissed her roughly, thrusting her tongue deep into Vijaya's mouth. Vijaya eagerly returned the kiss, nipping and sucking at Shanti's probing tongue. Shanti could taste the pussy juice and piss on Vijaya's breath. Vijaya began pumping her hips up and down, grinding against Shanti's pussy.

Shanti pulled back, a string of saliva dripping from the corner of her mouth onto Vijaya's tits. Giggling, she reached over for the phone by the bed. She ordered room service to send up a sandwich and a beer. Vijaya looked at her puzzle, but the door buzzed before she could find out what Shanti was up to.

Still naked, Shanti opened the door and let Ratan in. This lucky guy stared at the lush figure of the girl by the door, and the spread opened pussy of the one bound to the bed. The smell of two hot pussies permeated the room. Shanti closed the door behind him, and pulled him towards the bed.

With a practiced hand, she unclasped his belt and zipper, and pulled his pants down to his knees. She grabbed his hard cock and led him towards Vijaya's cunt.

"C'mon honey, fuck this bitch for me! You can do it, just look how wet she is. She wants it bad!"

Ratan needed no further prodding, and thrust his cock inside Vijaya's wet pussy. He slammed violently into her and she grunted with pleasure with each thrust. Shanti reached between them and fondled Vijaya's clit in between fuck-thrusts. Soon Ratan neared his cum, and pounded even

harder into Vijaya's body. He grabbed Vijaya's tits as he came, twisting them violently. Vijaya cried out with renewed pain as she felt his cum drenching her insides as he savaged her nipples.

Before he could collapse onto Vijaya's generous cleavage, Shanti grabbed his ass and pulled him off the bed, and neatly propelled him towards the door, his pants still down around his ankles. She caught a glimpse of a well-dressed couple walking down the hall, who recoiled with shock at the sight of the half-naked Ratan, his erect cock still dripping with cum and pussy juice. She slammed the door behind him and giggled as she could hear the couple yell for the manager.

Shanti laughed and started to munch on the sandwich. She ate about half, then climbed back onto Vijaya. She took a few pieces of the chicken meat of the Sandwich, and shoved them up her cunt. "Lunchtime!" she giggled, shoving her crotch into Vijaya's face. Vijaya obediently ate the cunt-flavored meat, sucking every piece from Shanti's hot slit, and licking clean every drop of russian dressing.

The Tamil slut next crawled a few inches further up the bed, so that her little dark brown asshole was directly over Vijaya's mouth. Vijaya could smell the shit inside Shanti, mixed with the odor of her steamy pussy. This was truly the heart of Shanti's sexuality - the most animal fragrance her body could produce.

Shanti grabbed hold of Vijaya's still sore nipples and twisted then cruelly.

"OK, bitch! Let's see if you can suck asshole as well as you lick pussy. Start sucking, or I just might let loose, and really fill your mouth! I want you to lick me spanking clean." To show Vijaya that she meant business, she relaxed her anus a litte, letting the tip of a small brown turd poke out before she tensed up and pulled it back in. Vijaya turned her head away in revulsion, but Shanti gave her tits another brutal twist for good measure, forcing Vijaya to turn her mouth back to Shanti's underside and slowly stick out her pink tongue. Shanti could now feel the dark-haired slut's lips and tongue begin to probe and lick at her bunghole.

Vijaya was afraid that her nipples would be permanantly scarred by Shanti's vicious grip - her fingernails were firmly planted into Vijaya's tits. Vijaya lapped and sucked for all she was worth, licking every speck of sweat, shit and pussy juice from Shanti's entire anus. When Shanti gave a further nipple twist, Vijaya even pointed her tongue, and shoved it directly up Shanti's shit-chute, cleaning her outer rectum out like an enema. Finally she could lick no more, and let her head fall back to the bed, her mouth smelling like a sewer.

"Here," said Shanti, "I'll give you some mouthwash for your breath."

Shanti grabbed the beer and twisted off the cap. She lay back on Vijaya's body, stuck the neck of the bottle up her cunt and began pouring the fizzy liquid into her pussy. She tilted her hips back so that almost half the bottle filled her up. She then leaned forward, causing the liquid to begin to drip onto Vijaya's face. As Shanti sat further up, more and more of the beer poured out, like a faucet of warm, bubbly fluid. Vijaya lapped and sucked until Shanti's cunt was empty. A light buzz now filled Vijaya's head. Before she knew it, the effects of the alcohol and her sexual exhaustion took over, and she fell back on the bed asleep.

When she awoke it was dark outside and Shanti was gone. She unchained herself and found a note by the door that simply read: Wednesday, 4pm at Kamesh's place and this time don't try tricks – it will be worse than this.

What would be next? Vijaya wondered.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anthology of a Slut Shanti by shanti2010 - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 02:21 PM