Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
Hi everyone, this is my last update, i have summarised the last few years of my active sex life in here.

Thanks for going through it all and thanks for the feedbacks.

I will narrated in another thread the experience i had with one woman after marraiage.

Thanks

Sonu Aunty and me fucked like professionals that evening and the public performance won me many mature pussies too. After that day Sonu Aunty was a regular fuck and Usha Aunty too got active again. Now I had three mature pussies to take care of. Every week I enjoyed a new mature pussy thanks to the public performance I had. Someone or the other contacted me and I obliged. A guy in college could not ask for more. I never thought I could have such a sex life.

On the other hand things with Rima were heated up too. A couple of months passed by and the mature women had got their pussies fucked to satisfaction from me. Now my concentration shifted towards Rima and I now wanted badly to get a fuck of a young pussy. It wasn’t long before I got her pussy too. Rima and me went for a day trip outside Kolkata and had a day long honeymoon there. We fucked like a mature couple and she narrated me that she had like me better than her earlier bf.

Mala mam had got married few months back and Neha was about to be back from US for a break. Neha came for 3 weeks and we had a great time almost every day in those 3 weeks. We discussed our sex experiences we had in each other’s absence. I was happy she was enjoy the way I was in Kolkata and she didn’t mind me having so many partners. When she left I resumed my fucks with Rima and with Sonu Aunty. The others were not active..

But whenever I fucked a mature lady I missed Mala Mam, she was still my best fuck and I owed everything to that lady. I missed sucking her tits, I missed licking her ass hole, I missed massaging her smooth body and I missed fucking her hole. Before going Mala mam had left for me two sets of her used undergarments and I made it a point once a week to masturbate in them. I was now longing to fuck her. <br />
Rima in the mean time left for special course to Australia and now I was almost dry. Only couple of times a week I got to fuck one of the mature women. My studies were going fine and I had started to show intrest in my dad’s business too. A month passed and I didn tget any great fuck. To my luck Ritu (one of Neha’s friends whom I had fucked in school days) came to Kolkata for a break and we met and mated. That week was nice for me but again it was dry after that.

I recall one session Ritu and I had, as we fucked in a doggy position she was shouting and calling me names which I always liked. Her mom Usha was well aware of our fucking and she walked in and watched us fuck. She then went to the kitchen and got a big cucumber and started to put in her her pussy s she watched us fuck. Its always great to fuck mom and daughter s together. They are great in bed and always cooperate with each other.

Somehow I convinced my dad to let me go to US to attend a conference related to work and then I could spend some time with Neha and meet my darling Mala mam too. Well he didn’t know about Neha and Mala Mam plans. I flew to LA to attend the conference and then stayed with Mala mam for a few days. Fortunately when I was there her husband was not in town, thus 4 days I stayed with her in her house and we slept in her master bedroom and fucked, fucked and fucked those 4 days. We didn’t everything we used to and a lot more. Mala mam had mastered a few new positions with her husband and now taught me those to give her ultimate pleasure.

We fucked without and contraceptives and she was extremely happy to have me in her bed for 4 days. Post that I went to San Diego to meet Neha and we had a good time for a few days and I flew back to Kolkata.

Life was all great in Kolkata with the mature aunties calling me for services on and off, but I didn’t get any new pussy for a long time. News came to me that Mala mam had a son and without doubt I knew it was my son and she later confirmed that to me. She told that she wanted a son off me and not from her husband and it was to be a secrete between us. Though later Mala mam told Neha about it herself.

Years passed and Neha came back from US. Rima was also back in town from her special course and I had a lot more young meat with Ritu around too. My parents and Neha’s parents met and we got married when I was 24. Once married I stopped my fuck with everyone else. Neha too had her fun before marriage.

Present day I am happily married to neha with a young son. She knows and approves of Mala mam. I visit US once a year and make it a point to meet my son there and to fuck Mala mam. Though she has aged now, she is still the woman I love in bed apart from Neha. Neha and I have had fun on a couple of occasions after marriage and with consent. So its great to have a partner who enjoies and lets you enjoy. CHEERS !!

The End
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 01:50 PM