Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
Me – “I would love to be slow and sensual in serving a lady like you”

Sonu Aunty slowly came towards and put her hand over my cock. She gave it a light squeeze and made a naughty face and bit her lower lip. CHEEZE!! The expression she made was one done by strip professionals in Bangkok for their customers. I thrusted my cock further towards her hand and made a soft moan.

Sonu Aunty – “you have a big boner it seems”

Me – “I don’t know if big enough to please you”

Sonu Aunty – “Big or small I don’t care, just need a cock now, has been several weeks since I had one. In Chandigarh I had a fuck buddy and had a good sex life. Here I need a nice cock to service my throbbing pussy.”

Saying that she turned around and now her shaped wide ass were facing me. I rammed my cock in her ass crack, though seprated by our clothes I could feel her body warmth.

Sonu Aunty – “mere ko aapna gaand chudwana bahut pasand hai” (I like to get my ass fucked a lot)

Me – “well, I would be happy to try that with you”

Sonu Aunty – “you have never fucked a ass hole yet”

Me – “No, just been licking a lot of ass holes”

Sonu Aunty – “lick, will you do that, I always wanted that but neither my husband nor my fuck buddy ever did that. All my husband wanted was to cum in my ass hole everyday”

I laughed to that and bent down and licked over her jeans on the ass area. To make her feel more kinky, I thrusted my face further in between her ass cheeks and bit whatever flesh came to my mouth. By now I was sure she was getting all heated up. I ran one of my hands in her top and played with her belly button and felt her smooth butter like skin and the warmth of the body was making me have goose bumps.

My cock was already ready to pump and erect as ever. I got up and cupped both her breast and as I did that started to bit her neck region and lick around her exposed shoulders. She was so soft and sensuous. Felt as if I was biting into a chunk of amul butter. She reminded me somewhat of Neha and I thought Neha would be as hot as Sonu Aunty when she became a full blown woman. Few more minutes I teased her and fondled her. All the while my cock was roaming on her ass region and grinding with it.

I quickly turned her around and we started to smooch each other, her smooch was nice and moist. Her saliva flowed like a dam had just burst open and I could feel the saliva tickle down my face and fall on the floor. Her hands were now inside my jeans and planning with my cock. She was repeatedly moaning and calling me names and referring to my cock as cobra. Well a few more minutes and our foreplay had peaked and now I was naked and she was in her thong. I had never seen a lady in real in a thong and she made the whole atmosphere hotter. Now i felt as if I was going to fuck a model.

She was extremely pleased to see my cock (her cobra).

Sonu Aunty – “my baby cobra, come and get into you cave”

Saying that she removed her thong and flung it on the floor. I got up quickly and took out a condom from my wallet and started to wear it. It was a plain KS one.

Sonu Aunty – “I want a bare fuck, I don’t like the feel of condoms in my pussy”

Me – “sorry aunty, no condom, no sex. Condom is mandatory”

Sonu – “what is this, come on ritesh, don’t tell me you fuck Usha and Mala wearing a condom”

Me – “Always, you can cross check from them”

I had fucked sometimes without condoms but was trying to make it a point to use them everytime. Also I request all readers to practise safe sex. I somehow convinced her that we will require to use condoms. Finally it was decided that I enter her without one and cum outside.

I didn’t want to disappoint her and spoil our moods so I agreed. Then suddenly I realised that she wanted me to fuck her ass hole and I too wanted to try something new. I poked my cock towards he ass hole and see even instantly realised her want. I made her go in doggy stlye and started to lick her ass hole. She smelled great, first time I found a ass hole in all these years which didn’t smell bad. I licked her and tongue fucked her. She was screaming lound and moaning like a whore. I am sure all the other aunties could hear us. I wished they should also see us fuck.

Me – “Should we call the others and see us fuck, it turns me on”

Sonu Aunty – “Do what the fuck you want, just satisfy me you motherfucked. Sala jaldi se aapna lund mere gaand me ghusa aur mujhe randi ke jaase chodo. Sara maal mere gaand ke aandar dalda, varna tere lund to kaat kar phek dungi” (Quickly inster your cock in my ass and fuck me like a whore. All the cum must be unloaded in my ass else I will cut you cock and throw it)

Wow!! That was some kinky turn on abuse, I quickly opened the room door and it didn’t shock me to find the other aunties standing next to the door trying to hear our conversation, moans and screams.

Me – “Please come in everyone, the show is on the house”

As they walked in with a big smile, most of them caressed my cock while passing and seated themselves around the room. Now Sonu Aunty was also turned on. It was going to be our fist public performance, for both of us.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 01:44 PM