Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
As the days passed I developed a habit of phone chatting with Rima and found myself talking to her daily for an hour or so. We had gone on a few coffee meets and even on a long evening drive but there was no physical contact and nor did I feel like getting in bed with her anytime soon cause I was having a tough time satisfying the hungry pussies of Mala mam and Aparna Boudi.

One evening, a week before Mala mam was going to get married and a day before her parents were coming to stay with her, I was with her.

Mala Mam – “aaj ke aamara last sex korbo” (today will be out last sex)

Me – “aami jani, kintu aami aapnar shonge dekha korte US aashbo” (I know, but I will come to US to meet you)

Mala Mam – “that will be nice, also you can meet and mate Neha, how long has it been since we haven’t met her”

Me – “Has been some months, and I am missing her”

Mala Mam – “keno miss korcho, aami aar Aparna to aachi tomar bara jone” (why are you missing, me and Aparna are there to take care of your cock)

Me – “aapnar to aache, kintu Neha aalada” (you are there, but neha is different)

Little did Mala Mam know that Neha and I sometimes had sex without condoms that I enjoyed the most.

Mala Mam – “shei ki, Neha ki aamar aar Aparna theke valo chude, kono din oor chuchi aamar motun boro boro hobe na” (what thats, does neha fuck better that me and Aparna, never will her breasts be as big as mine)

Me – “that I agree, she will never be as voluptuous as you are, and no one can beat Aparna Boudi’s sexy ass, its been some time I have not licked you dirty brown ass hole”

Saying that I inched towards Mala mam who was sitting on the bed in a light blue sleeveless night without any bra and ended just above her knees exposing her meaty calves. Mala mam smiled at me and stood up and raised her blue night above her wait and in no time I pulled down her floran print panty and inserted my tongue in her ass hole. There was a soft moan from her and I relished the dirty hole like never before. There was the usual pungent smell and the softness of her ass cheeks seemed more since she had put on a couple of kgs in the last few weeks. As I dug in her hold I spanked her ass with one of my hands that almost made her ass cheek look like red huge apples.

That evening I screwed her with no limits and our last fuck was with out protection (condom). Mala mam told that it was amazing to feel my cum spurts in her dripping pussy after a very very long time. But she reminded me like always to always practise safe sex, which I have always done with all my partners except Mala Mam and Neha.

After our last fuck we had a shower together and then retired to the room in minimum clothes and switched don a nice movie to go with the fine wine and pizza we had ordered. We enjoyed a lot and finally before leaving late in the night I gave Mala mam the hot body massage that I always used to give her and then parted with a long deep kiss. As we parted tears started rolling down her cheeks and we knew it would be some time before we were in bed again.

That night as I drove down I was recollecting all the events that had happened over the years since I first met Mala mam and how she had been guiding me through my sexual journey through all these years. Had it not been for her I would still be a virgin I guess. Somewhere I was missing Neha a lot too and was longing to be with the woman I really loved. I went home and called Neha and was happy that she was free to talk. I narrated the evening I just had with Mala mam and also tha fact that I didn’t know when I would fuck her again.

Neha told me that it would be atleast a few months more before she came to India and that she had a couple of sex buddies there with whom she enjoyed good sex but missed me. We were quiet open with each other and we still are today. After a long emotional and naughty chat we hung up and I went to sleep only to be woken up in the middle of the night at 3 am by a ring on my mobile. The name flashing on the screen was “RIMA”.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 01:20 PM