Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
As the evening proceeded into the night there was a ring on her mobile and it was Mala mam, she wanted to come and join us and make it a threesome. Now I was horny as ever again thinking of fucking two horny boudies together. As Mala mam came into the bedroom, I was stark naked and my hot cock was erect in anticipation of another fuck, Aparna boudi was lying on the bed with a nightsheet covering her voluptuous body. As soon as Mala mam entered, I hugged her and we got into a liplock within seconds. The liplock was long and erotic, suddenly I felt a tingling sensation in my cock, Aparna boudi had got off the bed and somehow managed to get my erect cock in her mouth and give it long licks and play with my balls too.

I was too hot and so were they, the horny bitch Aparna had a huge sex drive, the most I have ever seen, even after cumming 3 times in last 3 hours she was hungry like a unsatisfied tigress. I barely got to fuck Mala mam that night as Aparna Boudi was on me most of the time and by the time it was 2am I lost count of the number of rounds w had and how many times each of us had orgasamed. By now my cock had given away and there was no way I could get an erecting anymore that night. We had a few drinks and ate something and slept together on the bed, all of us naked and me in between the ladies. As we slept, Mala mam offered me her tits and I suckled on them and soon fell asleep only to be woken up in the morning to find Aparna boudi sucking my cock and getting ready to ride me again.

I could not believe myself when I saw her, she must have got some kind of a special power inside her that made her so horny and sex hungry. After having a brief session in the morning bed with Aparna, I like her pussy to give her a earth shattering orgasm and then I showered with Mala mam without any sexual activity and got home asap.

As I entered I was confronted by my mom as to where was I at night to which I made up a story. She too knew that I was now in full youth and had been having night outs with girls. Little did she know that it was not girls but sex starved mature women who could do anything to get a cock in they hungry dripping pussies.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 01:16 PM