Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
Me – “Nice to meet you Rima”

Rima – “Same here”

With that we shook hands and I sat on the red arm chair placed opposite the bed. Mala Mam sat on the bed a little away from Rima. We started to chat and I came to know that she was a few months elder to me and was in 2nd year college in Kolkata. She stayed in south Kolkata and was not very regular to discs but enjoyed dancing and watching movies. I was being very descent and was sure she could be a companion to me. That evening we had a long chat and in between out chat I was measuring her.

Rima was around 5’4” and should be weighing 45-50 kgs. Extremely fair with medium black hair that had been streaked and. I guessed her stats to be 32-24-34. Overall a very nice babe to be with, if she dressed in a sexy way then she could easily turn heads for sure. Once we got comfortable chatting Mala mam excused herself and left us in the room. The time we were alone we talked about college and then the topic came to friends. I told her about Neha and that she was in the states and she told me that she was single and had just got out of a relationship a couple of months back.

Mala mam came back to the room and she was having with her some nice snacks and a couple of glasses with shakes. We were eating, sipping and chatting. Looked at the clock and realised that it was almost 9 pm. Rima too wanted to take a leave and get back home. I offered to drop her to which she readily accepted. We took a leave and then headed down and got in my car. I switched on the AC and some nice music. She wanted to listen to some rock, to which I handed over to her some cds from the backseat, she selected one of them and played it. Her house was a 20 min drive and we had a nice drive. Soon I was below her apartment

Me – “it was nice meeting you Rima”

Rima – “Same here, I enjoyed the company of a guy after a long time”

Me – “my pleasure, assure you will always enjoy”

Rima – “after my breakup I have not been meeting any guy, it was a change with you”

Me – “do you want to catch up sometime later too”

Rima – “sure, would love to”

Me – “great then, you can call me anytime, we will fix up something”

After that I gave her my mobile number and started to drive back home.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 01:00 PM