Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
My mind was just working on who else could be inside and not coming out. I called out for Mala mam and enquired to which she told me nothing and went in and left me with Ranu. I was hardly looking at Ranu and not interested in her at all, when all of a sudden Ranu made a statement that caught my attention

Ranu – “aamar 3 mash chotto chele aache” (I have a 3 month old baby)

Instantly I did 2+2 and got to the conclusion that she must be lactating for sure.

With that Ranu caught my full attention and now she was becoming interesting again. I went and sat on the sofa next to Ranu and she smilingly accommodated me. As I sat on the sofa my gaze was stuck on her ample size breast, not the big size I was used to but of normal size.

Ranu – “ke holo, ki dhekcho go ?” (what happened, what are you seeing?)

Me – “tomar chele tomar dud khai” (does your kid have your milk)

Ranu – “ki rokhom kotha korcho, eei sob aamar ke valo laage na” (how are you talking to me, I don’t like this kind of talks)

I knew the bitch was acting, so I got a little bold andlightly sqeezed her breast over her clothes. She stood up in anger

Ranu – “ritesh, eei shob korar aache to ghor te cholo, ekhane hobe na” (ritesh, if you want to do all this then lets go to the room, don’t do it here)

I got up and walked towards Mala Mam’s room and Ranu followed me. As we entered I turned around and looked at Ranu, she was blushing and even looked tensed. I knew it was the first time for her with any other man except her husband. I closed the door but didn’t lock it and then grabbed Ranu by her tits and started to squeeze them. Within seconds I saw the blouse getting wet due to her lactation. She didn’t utter a word and just stood there. I told her to undo her blouse, she smiled and undid it and again became a statue for me to use. I did not like it but I was too mesmerised by the lactating tits. I had never seen them or tasted them.

A few secndos later I undid her bra too and without permission started to suck her tits. Wow, the luke warm milk started to flow and I tasted the first few drops. I didn’t like it too much. It had a very weird taste. I thought it would be like normal milk but it was very different. Anyways, now my erection was about to burst so I unzipped and took out my little jhonny. Even on seeing my cock she didn’t move. I felt she didn’t want to fuck for sure and was somehow forced into this.

Me – “ki holo ranu, aamar bara khabe na?” (what happened Ranu, whont you eat my cock)

Ranu – “tomar ja iccha aache aami korbo” (whatever you want I will do)

Though she said that she didn’t mean it, she didn’t say it like a horny naughty woman does. In an instant all my feelings went out of the window and my cock was limp within seconds. I dressed up and told her to dress up too and then I sat on the bed and instructed her to sit there too. Then we resumed to chat and within a minute she started to cry with her hands covering her face and tears rolling down her eyes.

I pacified her and enquired as to what happened, she narrated me the whole story over 10 mins which in a nut shell was that Mala mam was helping her family financially since a few years and her husband didn’t do any work. Mala mam had asked Ranu to come over and fuck with me since I wanted to taste lactating tits. She said she could not deny Mala mam since she always helped them but didn’t want to have any kind of sexual relation with me. I appreciated her being frank and respected her. I walked out of the room to the living and then called out for Mala Mam. She was in the kitchen and came and I had a talk to her

Me – “Mam, I thank you for getting Ranu here, her tits were tasty and I got to taste the milk I wanted to”

Mala Mam – “sure you must have enjoyed, but I didn’t hear any moans, didn’t you fuck her?”

Me – “no mam, I just sucked her tits for a minute and then she started to cry, she didn’t want to fuck me, I respect her and didn’t want to force her”

Mala Mam – “I am proud of you ritesh, always keep respecting women the way you have respected Ranu today. I am very happy”

Mala mam then handed over a white envelope to Ranu, which I think contained some money and then Ranu left the place without saying a word.

Me – “mam, did you pay her to get her tits sucked”

Mala Mam – “don’t be mad, every 15 days I help her with a bit of money, thats all”

Me – “ok, thats fine then, but who is in the other room”

Mala Mam – “oh! She was a student of mine, I used to teach her long time back, I will introduce her to you, she is a nice girl, you too can be friends, don’t hurry, I hope you get what I mean”

Me – “I wont hurry and you don’t need to worry”

We both laughed to that and then I quickly adjusted my hair and corrected my shirt and checked myself. Typical male behaviour before meeting a prospective girlfriend... lol. I walked in the room and saw an extremely fair young girl sitting on the bed with her legs folded. She was thin and it could easily be made out from the tight jeans she was wearing. She had a very cute face with thin lips and dimpled cheeks.

Mala Mam – “Rima, this is Ritesh, he is one of my oldest and best students. Ritesh, this is Rima, she was the first student who took tuition from me”

We both smiled and greeted each other.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 12:58 PM