Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
After that we parted only to meet again after a couple of hours for dinner on Park Street in a Chinese joint. The food was great and Nats and me enjoyed chatting to each other. Tough I was much younger to her we found many common topics to chat on from music to travelling. She like sports like me and that too became a topic of debate for us. As she sipped on some vodka based cocktail I was having my beer. By now I had developed a liking for beer other than the usual vodka. I had finished 3 pints of beer by the end of dinner and Nats had 2 cocktails. It was almost 11 and then we decided to hit a nearby night club and dance the night away.

On entering the night club Nats was not to impressed as she compared it to the ones in US. But soon enough she was fine and we sat in a corner chatting and having out drinks. We met a few friends and were having a good time. The Dj played good music but nothing great to dance to. As it got past midnight the music changed and the latest techno and trance started to be churned out. Nats caught my hand and we were on the dance floor within seconds. As we danced we were looking at each other. Nats was wearing a nice almost sleeveless top and a body hugging tight jeans. She looking attractive with the makeup she had done. As the night went on we had danced and drank enough. Now almost 2 am we were tired but didn’t want to retire. I looked at Nats and said

Me – “should we call it a night?”

Nats – “call it a night, no yaa.. its fun,, lets carry on for some time more”

Me – “sure, as you wish, I am enjoying too”

Nats – “me too, am enjoying but am sure we can enjoy more”

Me – “well, enjoy a lot more than we are I guess”

With that she came close to me and planted a light kiss on my lip. It was nice, sent a light shiver down my spine. As she got back she smiled and then we got back on the dance floor. This time we got in a dark corner of the floor and there Nats guided me to a long session of dirty dancing. She stood in front of me and I bent down enough to have my face parallel to her bust line. She held my head from the back and pressed it in between her well developed valley. Hmmm... lovely scent and an instant erection. I clasped my hands under her ass and groped them. After this she turned around and I planted my cock on her ass crack and we started to sway in that position. All the while we did that my hands were exploring her stomach, naval and breast from over her top. Soon we got more intimate and in a liplock. She jumped on to me and I got pushed into a dark corner of the wall.

She was now off the ground and both her legs wrapped around me and she on me. We smooched for a long time and I held her in position the way she wanted to be, I gave slight stokes from my cock as if I was fucking her and she responded well to my action and licked my ears and bit me earlobe. After that she did what no one had ever done to me. She put her tongue in my ear and started to lick as much as she could. It felt weird yet good. I knew that I had to nail that bitch now.

I slowly whispered to Nats

Me – “your place or mine”

Nats – “mine”

Me – “no probs with your parents?”

Nats – “they wont come to know, I have the keys, we can sneak in and we have to be quiet, thats all”

Me – “thats great, let go”

We quickly exited the night club, got in my car and was within a couple of mins in her building, we parked the car and quickly got to her apartment. We speaked in quietly, she had a big place and was very well decorated and kept well. As we got in her room she latched it from inside then then she instantly jumped on to me once again pusing me against the door and off the floor with her legs around me. I slowly undid the top three buttons of her top and bit and licked the upper flesh of her exposed breast. She arched back in pleasure and I continued to explore further. She just moaned slightly and herself undid the rest of the button. Now I could see her light blue bra perfectly holding her breast and they looked firmer since those were underwire bras. We didn’t get those easily in India in those days.

I took the liberty and inserted one of my hands inside her bra and felt and pinched her nipples and then took out her breast from her bra and started to feast on the full flesh. As a boob lover I didn’t have any complains whatsoever about the size or anything of her breast. It was great, tasted nice and was not too soft and not too hard. Served just the way I thought it would be. By now Nats was getting too inquisitive about my cock, she got down, undid my belt and I dropped my pants, in a flash she removed my undies and my black monster came to her view. The look in her eyes was the same when a toddler sees an ice cream after a long time.

Nats – “Aparna boudi was correct about your cock, she told me that I would enjoy it”

Me – “Aparna boudi told you about my cock?”

Nats – “she told me about your cock and everything you did with her and with Mala”

I was astonished as to how could Aparna Boudi discuss all that, but I didn’t care now since she had arranged a new fuck for me that too to a bold and naughty lady from US. This was going to be my first American fuck, not truly American but partially... lol.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 12:50 PM