Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
Aparna boudi was treating me like a baby and made me eat her tits like a small baby does, soon my head was in her lap and she sat on the bed and fed me her tits. With one hand she fed me and with the other she felt my chest and abdomen area.

Me – “Boudi, aami tomar pod khete chai” (I want to eat your ass)

Aparna Boudi – “ke kore khabe, aamr pod khub boro boro aache” (how will you eat, my ass is very big)

Me – “aapani chinta korben naa, aami keye nebo” (you don’t worry I will eat them)

I made her lie down and started to eat her ass hole. They were two huge mounds, like sand dunes in a desert. There were stretch marks on the sides of her ass and some celluloid accumulation at some places, this added to the sexiness of her ass, but overall very firm, her ass hole was virgin and I wanted to lick and then fuck it. At first I just licked the outer of the ass hole and bit over the ass cheeks. Then I became more vigorous and started to grope her ass with lots of pressure and inserted my finger as deep in her as I could.

Aparna boudi was now calling me bad names and cheap insults were flowing like poetry. Mala mam came out of the bathroom and was amused to hear the insults and smiled seeing me feast on Aparna boudi. Mala mam was used to being treated like that by me over the years. For Aparna Boudi it was a new experience, none of her partners nor did her husband ever treat her ass like I was doing. Now I was more horny, I spread her ass cheeks as much I could and then used my tongue to enter her ass hole, is was burning in there and the strong odour though not good made me more horny and now I wanted to fuck her virgin ass hole.

I carried on my brutal assault on her ass for more than 20 mins and by now Aparna boudi was begging me to fuck her ass, Mala mam assisted me and within minutes I was pushing my cock in Aparna boudi’s ass. It was tight as hell and I too hurt my cock, by the end of it all, I had cummed in her ass hole and bruised my cock with a few cuts. Aparna boudi didn’t get off the bed for the rest of the day except for going to the toilet and that too she limped a lot.

I couldn’t blame Aparna boudi for the pain she had in her anal tract, I pumped her ass like a bull gone mad, she screamed to stop but I didn’t and increased my pace with every abuse. She enjoyed it thoroughly but the pain was a lot also. Pain and pleasure go hand in hand as we know it all. No pain, no gain is true when it comes to sex... hehe. That day I just fucked Mala mam once more and that too used a condom since I was hurt on the surface of my cock. I didn’t enjoy the fuck too much since I was injured and just did it for Mala Mam’s sake.

The following morning were going to check out and all three of us had a joint shower and during that I gave oral pleasure to both of the ladies and both of them jointly gave me a blowjob. Once again I told both of them that I wanted to taste a woman’s milk. Mala mam assured me that she would let me have her milk if she ever got a child. I was happy to hear that. Then we proceeded to have breakfast and then left the hotel after a memorable experience spanning over 3 days. Aparna was my new whore who was wanting be fucked and abused everyday by me. I was now happy and my cock was happier

On getting back to Kolkata I was exhausted from the sex overdrive from 3 days and the driving. I rested for a day and then called Usha aunty. I was hoping she would be ready for some action. To my dismay I found that she was unwell and thus I would have to continue with Mala mam and Aparna Boudi. I spoke to Neha everyday over the next few days and even caught up with Priya. Priya had already managed to get a guy in her bed whereas Neha had not started to explore. I didn’t narrate my short holiday with the two ladies to either of them and wanted to keep it off the records.

My normal routine started, college in the mornings, office with dad and then fuck Aparna Boudi on the way back home and sometimes have a threesome with Mala mam too. I was having a great time with the two mature ladies with no hold backs, they did whatever I wanted. One evening after a regular fuck with Aparna boudi, she told me

Aparna Boudi – “Ritesh, my husband is starting to have doubts, we have to be more careful”

Me – “no problem boudi, we will do as you say”

Aparna Boudi – “fine, we have to stop for at least a week”

Me – “a week, not possible, I need you every day, I won’t be able to survive a week without fucking you”

Aparna Boudi – “you need a pussy every day, not necessary it be mine, I will manage something for you tomorrow, wait for my call”

Me – “manage something, you mean some new boudi”

She nodded her head in confirmation and told

Aparna Boudi – “I have cousin sister, she was in the US before, now back in Kolkata since a month, she has had a couple of broken marriages, I think I can manage her for you for the next full month, she will be here for another month”

I was now hoping her to be a bomb as she was in US and am sure she would be a new experience and I could learn a lot from her. Anyways I left for the evening and was waiting for Aparna Boudi’s call. She called the next day around noon and told me to meet her in a coffee shop in park street. I agreed and at 5 in the evening I was at the venue.

After 10 mins I saw Aparna Boudi come in and she was followed by a middle aged lady, around 30 or so. I guessed it was her cousin. I was correct, I was introduced to her. She was Natasha and was in the US since last 12 years and had gone through 2 broken marriages and was back in India to take a break from the west. She like partying and was very open minded.

Natasha, better known as Nats by everyone was of petite built, barely 5 feet 1 inch in heigh, very less flesh on her body compared to the typical boudies I had been fucking. She could pass off as college student and was very fit with a nice 34 bust and a slim waist of around 28 and curvy butts of 34. Curly short hair, coloured and looking nice, average face with smart specks. Her lips were very protruding, seemed like she loved to give bj’s. Well after an hour it was finalised that Nats wanted to party and thus I would take her to a disc that night after dinner. In Kolkata she was staying with her parents in Park Street.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 12:44 PM