Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
I entered the room first followed by Aparna Boudi and then Mala Mam. Mala mam latched the door behind her, by then I was already on the bed and Aparna was coming towards me. She caught my cock over my jeans and started to enact as if she was blowing me. I started laughing and encouraged her to do more. Mala mam too started laughing at that, then Aparna boudi got up and walked towards Mala mam and they both whispered something to each other, I didn’t bother too much and was just lying there.

As we had just eaten a very heavy breakfast, I was not exactly very horny and same was the case with Aparna Boudi and Mala Mam. Nevertheless Aparna boudi changed her saree in front of me and slipped into a night gown of Mala mam, as she undid her saree and then the blouse and petticoat, she stood in front of me just in her lingerie. I had seen such a seen hundreds of times but now it was new meat for me. She was heavy on the top but had an almost flat tummy and a heavy ass to match her bustline. She was wearing a fully transparent g string panty and I could clearly make out a well kept bush around her pussy and her ass see to be firm like her boobs. Her bra was a Saturn red bra with laces all over and could barely cover 50% of hey fleshy tits.

I looked at her and whistled like a cheap eve teaser to which she reacted in a very horny way. She slightly moved her panty aside from over her pussy and inserted one finger in her pussy. It stayed in for a brief 2 seconds after which she took it out and pointed it towards me. I got up from the bed and sucked her finger clean. Post that she put her panty back in position and then slipped into the night gown and sat on the couch across the bed. Mala mam switched on the TV and we were chatting and watching tv for almost an hour. Mala mam was on the bed with me; all of a sudden I went towards her and started to such her tits over her top. Mala mam didn’t stop me, I got more aggressive and my sucking power increased and within seconds she started to moan once again like a unsatisfied bitch.

By now Aparna Boudi had walked towards the bed and was standing on the edge of the bed. She grabbed my ass and started to grope it. I could smell a threesome coming into play. I was badly wanting to experience one, specially with two hot and horny boudies. A minute passed by and all three of us were in the bed and naked. Obviously for me Aparna was the one I was getting attracted to. Aparna boudi was on the bed and me atop her, we were in a deep lock and my cock was perfectly parked over her pussy. I was constantly rubbing my cock over her pussy as we smooched, all the while Mala mam was fingering herself as she watched us, she was also close to me and with one hand was feeling my back and pinching it, sometimes she withdrew that hand and caressed her tit herself.

I was atop Aparna boudi for a while now and for the first time I saw a mature woman have a orgasm out of dry fuck. My cock had not entered her pussy, we were just rubbing our genitals over each other and smooching and she had an orgasm. I must have been amazing or she must have been sexually deprived for months now. As she finished her first orgasm I got off her and instantly Mala mam got on top of me and within a second my cock was engulfed in her wet pussy, she rode my cock as she always did and Aparna saw us lying just a few inches away. From her look I knew she too wanted to ride me and I wanted to fuck her badly.

Aparna – “Mala get off ritesh, I want to fuck his cock”

Mala Mam – “sure, he is all yours dear”

With that they exchanged places and now slowly Aparna placed her pussy over my cock. She was already wet and even more horny after her first cum, she said he was wanting a cock inside and her previous cum was not good since a cock was not there inside her. With that she started to ride me. It felt great to finally have fucked a new pussy after years. It was almost the same as Mala mam, but slightly tighter since she was not regular with sex in the last few years. As I fucked Aparna, Mala mam got her pussy over my face and I was now give her an oral as I fucked Aparna. My hands were now playing her Mala mam’s tits and the room was filled with echoes of pleasure from all three of us.

Aparna – “I am about to climax”

Me – “Same here, should I withdraw”

Aparna – “Naa... cum inside, don’t withdrawn”

Mala Mam – “lick me deeper, I am also going to cum right now”

And within the next 20 seconds all three of us had our orgasms and we lay on the bed. I was in the middle with Mala mam on one side and Aparna boudi on the other. I felt on top of the world with that. After about 10 mins or so I turned towards Aparna boudi and said

Me – “Thank you, you were amazing”

Aparna – “I should be thanking you, I had sex today after many months and it was great”

Me – “from now on you don’t have to wait for months for sex”

Aparna – “forget months, I wont even wait a day, when we get back to Kolkata, you have to fuck me everyday”

Me – “always at your service my lady”

Mala mam – “aar aamar ke ke chudbe” (who will fuck me)

Me – “Aparna boudi kea aage chudbo tar pore aapanr ke” (first I will fuck Aparna, then I will fuck you)

We all had a good laugh and then I started to feast on Aparna Boudi’s breast again.

Me – “I wish these breasts had milk, I want to taste woman’s milk”

Aparna – “my milk dried a decade back when I stopped feeding my son”

Me – “then please tell me how can I taste some”

Mala Mam – “you have never told me this till date, don’t worry, I will try and arrange for that too”

Saying that she took my mobile and walked towards the bathroom, I didn’t bother and again started to eat Aparna boudi’s tits.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 12:38 PM