Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
The 2nd day was not as eventful as the first other than the session in the bathroom. As we entered the bathroom, I got behind Mala mam and now my cock was placed between her ass crack, though we were both dresses we could feel the heat through our clothes After that we had a long foreplay in the bathroom, sometimes hugging and kissing, fondling and groping, licking and sucking. All of it was a part of the long foreplay, Mala mam even shaved off the genital hair around my cock and ass and made it absolutely clean, she was an expert in that I guess. Once we both had become naked we entered the bathtub that was big enough to accommodate us both and then we sat in each other’s arms and I started once again on her breats. To all guys, it is impossible to keep away from her breasts, even after so many years of feasting on them I can suck them for hours even today.

We had a long bath during which we fucked and cummed and after that were in the room all day long, fully naked and felling and cuddling every time. At night after dinner we had a 69 session and after that tried a new position seeing the kamasutra book mala mam had got along with her.

On the morning of the 3rd day I woke up to find Mala mam missing from the bed, but to my surprise there was a lady seated right across the room dresses in the typical Bengali Boudi style, red and white saree, slight makeup, big bindi and light jewellery and to top it all, heavy bust and large eyes with long waist length slightly curly hair. I didn’t know how to react and had no idea who she was and how she got in the room, I was naked under the sheets and my clothes were nowhere seen in the vicinity.

Within seconds Mala mam walked in the room from the bathroom in her flimsy nighty and introduced the lady to me

Mala mam – “Ritesh, she is my friend from Kolkata – Aparna Das, she was in Digha so I called her over to meet us”

I greeted Aparna boudi and then looked towards Mala mam in a was suggesting that I was naked under the sheets and needed my clothes.

Mala mam – “No problem, you can be bare in front of Aparna too, she is fine with it, right Aparna?”

Aparna – “yes, totally fine, in fact I am looking forward to see what has been fucking Mala for so many years, have heard a lot about you and your cock”

Me – “I hope you have heard all positive things boudi”

Aparna – “yes, all positive and addictive things”

Me – “thats good then, I hope I can live up to it in future too”

With that I got off the bed, my cock was still erect from the early morning feel. As my cock came to Aparna’s view I saw her staring right at my hardon and could see the lust in her eyes. After staring at my cock for a couple of seconds she turned her face towards Mala Mam and said

Aparna – “tumi khub lucky, otto valo bara neye chudco, aamar shonge kono din share keno korcho ni” (you are very lucky, such a nice dick you are fucking, why haven’t you shared with me till now)

Mala Mam – “aamar to beye hoche, tumi jano, tar pore eei bara tomar jone aache, tai jone tomar ke aaj ke dekechi” (I am getting married as you know, after that this dick is for you, that is why I have called you today)

Wow!! I was pleased to hear that. I thanked mala mam in my mind and started to look at Aparna once again, trying to guess her assets hidden under her saree.

Aparna – “Ritesh, today I am going to try you baby, get ready for a new pussy”

Me – “I am always ready for you boudi”

Aparna – “then come to me my baby, I love eat fresh cock for breakfast”

I walked towards her and she instantly grabbed my cock and started to suck it, her red lipstick smudged on the skin of by cock. She bit the tip and gripped my cock hard making my tip become purple and that hurt me a lot. I bent down a little and tried to cup her breast but was unable to hold then from that position. She then backed herself and unpinned her pallu giving me a clear view of her boobs covered under the red blouse. The cleavage was deep and a couple of drops of sweat shown in the vally made it more inviting, I swooped down to lick off the sweat drops that seemed like morning dew, Aparna boudi arched back and said

Aparna – “tumi aajke shudu aamar ke chudbe aar mala dhekbe” (you will only fuck me today and mala will see us”

I nodded in affirmation I groped both her breasts over her blouse, they were big but not as big as mala mam’s but seemed softer. Aparna later informed me that she had fucked a few men outside her marriage but in the recent years had not ventured out and thus was extremely horny and waiting to be fucked. As I groped her breast she ran her hands with long painted nail on my back and then on my ass and finally caught my cock again. We proceeded to the bed where she lay down and looked in my eyes and smiled at me in a very cruel way.

Mala mam – “sorry to interrupt but ritesh why don’t you get fresh and after breakfast you can fuck your new whore the whole day”

Both of us agreed to that and proceeded to the bathroom to get fresh and within a couple of hours we were back in the room after completing our breakfast and a stroll on the beach.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 12:34 PM