Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
Well, as a young guy in early teens I had already experienced what many men experience in the mid 20’s. This went on as above with four women in my life Mala Mam, Neha, Priya and Usha Aunty. I was enjoying sex with them on a regular basis. New positions, new places and new techniques were explored and learned by me. Mala mam was an encyclopaedia on sex and Usha Aunty was the innovative kinds. By the time I got into college and was all of 18 I could have been a sex counsellor for all. I got a lot of female attention but never explored beyond the 4 I already had until I got to college.

Now I am 18, better built, had started going to gym, Mala Mam was still as horny and naughty as ever and was still unmarried. Neha and Priya had become riper and like me had fucked other guys too. Neha and me were still a couple but gave whatever space was required to each other. Priya and Abhishek were even together and we 4 hanged out a lot and had group sex many times by now. Neha had become amazing in studies and had earned a scholarship to USA and Priya was going to Pune for her college, I was not too keen of leaving Kolkata and going since I had decided to join my dad’s business while doing college and later pursue masters.

So in June 2000 Neha left for USA and Priya for Pune. By now Usha Aunty had become older and was in mid 40’s and not as attractive as before and her sex drive had lowered too. Mala mam was the only pussy I was looking forward to fuck. Neha would be back to Kolkata once a year and Priya twice a year. Neha had given me all liberty to explore and have sex with whomever I wanted and vice versa, but we were going to stay as a couple despite all that.

I too got enrolled in the best college for guys in Kolkata and started going to office with my dad, so the only time I got was in the evening after office. Mala Mam’s tuitions had officially stopped because she taught only till class 12. She had now got many other batch of students but I was the only student she fucked besides having another fuck buddy, a man in his mid 40’s. Since my college was an all guys college the scope of interacting with girls of my age was also less.

My dad gifted me a personal car an esteem for me cause I got results in class 12 and now I would zoom around the city in my car with friends. Mala mam called me on my mobile (now I had one) and told me that since my results were amazing she would like to treat me. I thought what treat would I get other than a fuck, I went to her place. There she surprised me yet again, she told me that she had booked a room in Digha for 3 nights for us and we could go there on the weekend and holiday. WOW!! That was a surprise, a honeymoon with Mala Mam.

I told my parents that I was going with my guy friends to Digha (a beach near Kolkata, few hours’ drive). Mala Mam and I started early morning on Friday in Mid of July and got there by noon. We checked in a nice hotel that was booked by Mala mam and were in the room. It was very big and spacious, had a huge bed, big TV and an amazing bathroom with shower and bath tub.

Me – “Mam, thanks a ton for this, I need a break from Kolkata”

Mala Mam – “Welcome Ritesh, these 3 days we are not getting out of the room, just screw me as much as you want”

There was a strange tone in her voice which I had never heard before. She was happy but not exactly the way she would be always.

Mala Mam – “Ritesh, I am getting married again”

That was like a bomb on me, Neha and Priya gone, Usha Aunty not too interested and now Mala mam getting married. Whom would I fuck, how would my cock survive, for all these years it fucked and fucked anytime he wanted and now I barely had a pussy to fuck.

Me – “what ? married? How and when, and .. to whom”

Mala Mam – “relax ritesh, my parents were forcing me a lot and I could not ignore it anymore, they have found for me a Bengali Doctor from Chicago, we will be getting married in winters this year, till then I am all yours”

KLPD par KLPD ho raha tha mere saat, I didn’t know how to react to this. All of a sudden my sex life had become zero. I had just a few months to find new pussies to fuck on a regular basis. I didn’t know how to react and what to do. I just hugged Mala Mam and said

Me – “sometimes I thought we would make babies together”

Mala mam laughed at that and said

Mala Mam – “I know sometimes I too felt that, but that was never possible, you make babies with Neha.”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 12:25 PM