Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
An hour passed by and Usha Aunty had not come as yet, my cock was growing eager to fuck her now and thinking about all the things we were going to do made my cock erect and by now it had started to pain and wanted to be eased by Usha aunty’s sexy pussy. There was a faint knock on the door, I quickly rushed to the door and opened it and saw Usha Aunty standing there. She was now in a salwar kameez with a dupatta. Quiet conservative but a nice one with bold colourful prints. She walked in with a big bag and kissed me on my cheek and said

Usha Aunty – “I can be here only for an hour, so we have to hurry up”

Me – “only an hour aunty, I thought the full night”

Usha Aunty – “Full night, now this little boy wants to tigress like me for the whole night, you wont be able to handle me just yet baby, slowly I will train you”

Me – “whatever you think is fine aunty, but form the time I saw you I wanted to be your arm candy”

Usha Aunty – “I like that attitude”

Saying that she held my cock over my pyjama , it was erect and burning. She instantly took it out and cupped it in her hands and started to rub it too. It was good, her hands felt amazing on my cock. These were the 4th pair of hands in the last 4 days that were touching my cock. I slowly put my hands on her XXL tits and squeezed lightly. She smiled at me and said,

Usha Aunty – “they are for you, why are you so shy, I want the lion out in you”

After that I groped them with all my might and she just took out all kinds of sounds possible. She quickly took off her kameez and dupatta and then unhooked her light blue bra. Her huge melons were now in front of me. Same size of that of Mala mam but more firm and erect and slightly dusky. Her nipples were standing erect from my assault and the winter cold. I then glanced down towards hey stomach, no doubt she was fat with extra flesh but that just added to her beauty without doubt and her naval was deep as a well, big and wide, she could have accommodated a small dick in there for sure. She then unzipped the bag she was carrying and handed me a small pair of fancy panty and a very lacy girl’s top and told me to wear it. I was surprised and didn’t agree.

Usha Aunty – “if you want to proceed then follow as I say”

I didn’t see any other option so I stripped and then got into those. It made me look extremely sissy but she liked it. Then she handed me a dildo. I was seeing one for the first time and didn’t know what it was. She explained me everything how it works and whats it for. She then too stripped naked and we proceeded towards the room.

There Usha Aunty laid on the bed spread her legs and then asked me to insert the dildo in her ass, I did as she commanded. After that she instructed me to take out a black box from her bag. On opening the bag I found it had some cut fruits, she told me to place a couple of pieces on her pussy and then eat it from there. It excited me, first I placed a piece of banana and then a few gbangs on her pussy and I ate it from there.

She was totally clean shaved down there so it was very easy and exciting for me to eat off her lovely pussy. Her pussy smelt very strong and even looked very used compared to the ones I had fucked before. Later u came to know that Usha Aunty had over 100 partners in last 10 years and regularly had sex with many other men. We carried on with many different things for half an hour, she eating and drinking off my cock and so on.

Then came the final act. She put a condom on my cock and notified me to fuck her with that on since it was our first time, I protested but she didn’t agree.

Me – “I don’t want to fuck without a condom, forget it”

Usha Aunty – “don’t be stubborn, wear it and cum in my pussy”

Me – “But you told me that you will fuck me without condom”

Usha Aunty – “from next time for sure”

But I didn’t agree and finally she agreed to fuck without one and till date I have never fucked Usha Aunty with a condom and I am the only man she allows to fuck without condom. Lucky me. Then there was no looking back, I banged her pussy with all my might, it was quiet looses compared to Neha and Priya and even looser than Mala Mam’s Pussy, I took some time to cum, by then Usha Aunty had her multiple orgasm because she was also using her dildo in her ass.

After cumming in her pussy she told me to like her ass hole as she lay on the bed. I did that for 5 mins and then she announced that it was time for her to go, she quickly cleaned and collected all her fancy stuff and left for the night. I went for a shower after that and was sad that I could not enjoy with her in the bubble bath. Well, I had many more exciting sex escapades with several women, all thanks for Mala mam and Usha Aunty. I thanked god for making my whole week so exciting and adventurous with women all around me and pussies all around my cock.

Next morning I woke up to the telephone ring, it was Mala mam and she was going to come over to my place with Neha in 15 mins to discuss some important things. That day was not too good for me, but I can’t complain after what u had experienced the whole of last week.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 15-01-2019, 12:20 PM