Teaching the Teacher !
After finishing the class, I came out of the High school campus. I saw my teacher Sneha walking toward her house. I increased my walking speed and reached her.

I am Raju and studying +2. I am aged 18 because of my strong foundations by failing twice in every class. I look more of less an Hindi Cinema Hero.

Sneha teacher is also staying near my house. She and another teacher named amutha are staying together in a rented house. I have a good relation with her! 

Since her house is very close my house, I used to go to her house for tuition (for obvious reasons!). She too was close to my mother and hence she used to frequent my house during holidays.

Her original name is Sneha Chowdhary. We always used to call her Sneha. She is as beautiful as Sneha, an actress. She is extremely beautiful lady.

Normally, she used to be very jovial type. Nowadays, her beautiful smile is missing. I wanted to ask about that! Now it is time to ask about that.

"Can I also come with you teacher?", I asked,

She turned and saw me. Immediately she smiled. When she laughs, a beautiful dip in her chin. That added more beauty and charm to her face!

[Image: 16649552-761845817303855-2113421680539138675-n.jpg]

"Come on! Are classes over?", she inquired.

"Yes Teacher. Now, I am going to my house, You too?", I asked.

"Yes"

"Are you going to your native place because of three days leave?", I asked.

"No da! All three days here only", she replied.

'What happened teacher? You are so dull", I asked. Suddenly, her face changed. All the smiles gone! Her face became pale! She is upset. Her face is so dull. I 
always liked her. Always she is full of smiles. What happened to her?

"Why are you upset teacher?", I asked.

"Nothing...I am cheeful as usual only", she managed herself!

"No, Even now you smile is changing as soon as I asked about the house", I asked.

"No, No, I am normal only" and she tried to smile. But her smile looked very artificial.

"Don't lie teacher. I was watching your for the past two weeks. You were in sad mood. Your face was so dull. What happened teacher?", I asked her politely!

She was upset that I could find her mood. She tried to manage...! She would not have anticipated that I could have observed her closely. She did not know what to say! She looked very confused.

[Image: Srushti-Dange-Photoshoot-Photos6.jpg]

"No..No, I am normal only"

"Teacher! I was only asking you as friend and not as a student. If you don't want to tell, then don't tell. But , don't tell multiple lies", I said with little angry! Then, I tried to walk calmly. She too was walking slowly. Then slowly, she said

"They have arranged my marriage , Raju"

"Oh! Congratulations teacher! When is the marriage?", I asked.

"Next month", she said sadly!

"Why are you telling this sadly teacher?", I asked.

"I was sad because this only Raju", she said.

"Why are you sad because of marriage teacher?"

"I don't like this marriage at all"

"Why teacher? Don't you like this bridegroom?"

She blushed.

"No, I like him. He is a lecturer in a nearby Engineering college. He looks handsome and soft type"

"Then what is the problem teacher?" and I was confused She too became silent.

"Why do you have become silent teacher. Groom is nice fellow. So what is the issue in marrying him. I am confused teacher and don't understand", I said.

"Because...Because", she was stammering and hesitating to say that!

"Why are you hesitating teacher? tell", I encouraged her.

"I don't know how to say that! I feel shy"

"Tell openly teacher. Think me as your friend and not as your student. I promise. I won't reveal anything you say to me"
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Teaching the Teacher ! - by Mouni1 - 03-10-2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Teaching the Teacher ! - by pcirma - 03-10-2019, 02:24 PM
RE: Teaching the Teacher ! - by AB-the Unicorn - 03-10-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Teaching the Teacher ! - by AB-the Unicorn - 03-10-2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Teaching the Teacher ! - by Ranjth_raj - 04-10-2019, 07:46 AM
RE: Teaching the Teacher ! - by Mouni1 - 04-10-2019, 10:18 AM
RE: Teaching the Teacher ! - by Dumeelkumar - 04-10-2019, 10:43 AM
RE: Teaching the Teacher ! - by Renjith - 04-10-2019, 08:12 PM
RE: Teaching the Teacher ! - by Mouni1 - 12-10-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: Teaching the Teacher ! - by zulfique - 12-10-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Teaching the Teacher ! - by twinciteeguy - 12-10-2019, 09:23 PM