Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER - 15
Next morning i was getting ready for the office after getting ready i came down to the parking, my phone started ringing it was amirta's call. I picked up the call and said "Hello amrita". She said "HI john". I asked "Is everything alright?". She said "Yes", and after a pause she said "John can you come to my pg?". I asked "What happened?". She said "Nothing, last night you know we dint finished what we had started". I got the idea what she trying to say. I said "Amrita im going office so not possible and tumhare room mates bhi honge". She said "There is no one and preeti is also went to her office". I kept quite for a while and said "Ok im coming" and hung up. I called my manager and said "I'll get late and come in lunch time, i have some important work". He said "Ok fine". Then i sit down in my car and droved off to amrita's PG. While going to her PG i stopped the car to a nearby chemist and bought a packet of condom. After 5 minutes later i reached her PG. I ring the door bell. She opened the door, i looked at her she was wearing a shorts and top. She was wearing a deep neck top and her cleavage was visible. I went inside and she closed the door. We both went to her room and i sit down on the bed and she was standing near me. She came close and sit down in my lap facing me. I asked "Isliye bulaya tha mujhe?". She said "Yes, you are hot and i want you". I said "What if someone comes". She said "No one will come till evening". After saying this she put her lips on mine and we started kissing. While kissing she started moving her ass in my lap. I put my hands on her ass and started squeezing them. She was smelling nice at that time. The way she was moving her ass while sitting in my lap i thought about the incident happened last night with preeti and coz of this i got wild and started kissing amrita a bit more wildly. We were moaning in each others mouth. While kissing amrita i felt that Preeti is more wilder than amrita. I got up and made her lay on the bed and came on top of her and started kissing her even more wild on lips. We both moaned while kissing ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................
I parted her legs and came between her legs and moved down to her neck and started kissing her neck. She was caressing my hair when i was kissing her neck. I make her sit on the bed and removed her top, she was wearing a blue colour bra. Her boobs were popping out from that bra. I started unuttoning my shirt and removed it. Amrita saw my chiseled body it added the fuel to her lust. I maked her lay on th bed and came on top of her and started kissing her neck. She was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh................. ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................
johnnnnnnnn...............ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............................
I moved a bit down while kissing her neck to her cleavage and started licking her cleavage. I pulled down her bra strap from the shoulders and started kissing her neck even more wildly. She was caressing and pulling my hair. Her boobs were touching my chest. Then she got up and unhooked her bra and i started scuking her boobs. Ther were a bit saggy but big. I took the nipples in my mouth and she went wild she started moaning a bit louder ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
suck it harder john yesssssssssss.......................... I bit her nipples. Her nipples were brown in colour and quite big in size.
After sucking her boobs for a while she made me lay on the bed and unbuttoned my trouser and pulled it down with the underwear. She seems quite horny at that time. She took my dick in her hand and started stroking it while looking in my eyes and said "You are quite big ha". I smiled and looked at her. She bent down her face and licked the tip of my dick with her tongue. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhh..............
She looked in my eyes again and slowly too it in her mouth. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.........
amritaaaaaa............. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....................She started moving her lips on my dick up and down. I grabbed her hair and pushing my dick in her mouth deeper. She was really good at suckin, she was giving deep throats in between. I said "You seems quite experienced, how many you had sucked before". She moaned ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............................. i said "fuckkkkkkkkkk..."
I started lifting my hips up and started thrusting her mouth. Few minutes later i made her lay on the bed and unbuttoned her shorts and pulled her shorts and panty in one go. I took the pakcet of condoms from my trouser pocket. I put the condom on my dick and parted her legs. Her pussy has a bit of hair. I rubbed the clits with my thumb she got excited by that. Then i put my dick on the enterance of her pussy and pushed it inside. She moaned ahhhhhhhhhh......... my dick went a bit inside. Her pussy was bit tight, I leaned over her and put my lips on her and pushed my dick in her pussy in one go. She moaned in my mouth when i did that. I stayed for a while like this on top of her. And then i parted and looked at her. Then i started moving my hips and my dick was going in and out of her pussy. I started fucking her in a slow speed. And she was moaning ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................................yessssssssssssssssss........................
her boobs were swinging up and down when i was fucking her. I put my lips on her and increased my speed a bit. She moaned in my mouth ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................. and started kissing my wildly. I moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk......
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...............yesssssssssssss............ fuck you bitch ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........................ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........
I put her one leg on my shoulder and started thrusting her harder. After few minutes later i moaned ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....
fuckkkkkkkkkkk..........................im cummingggggggg.................... i put my lips on her and started fucking her harder........
After that i cummed and get laid on top of her for a while. We both were breathing heavy.
I fucked her 3 times and at the lunch time i came to my office. I was bit tired coz of that fucking session with amrita. Around 4:00 Pm preeti called me. I picked up the call and said "Hello". Preeti said "Hello my hot brother". I smiled and said "What happened?, You seems happy". She said "Jo kuch raat ko hua car me uske baad se yes im happy". I said "Ohhhhh, are you missing those moments?". She laughed and said "you were awesome last night". I said "awesome to tum thi". She said "me". I said "yes". She said "why?". I said "The way you gave me lap dance i dint knew tum itni hot bhi ho sakti ho". Then preeti asked "Are you alone in your cubical". I said "yea, thats why im talking about the last night". I asked "What about you? are you alone?". She said "Yes". Then said "Preeti i love you". She said "I love you too". Then i asked what was the best part for you from the last night encounter. She laughed and took a pause and said "When you took the control in last and went wild". I smiled and asked "Did you like it?". She kept quite, i asked again she said "Offcourse buddhu". Then she asked what was the best part for you. I said "everything". She laughed and said "tell me one". I said "i have two, First is when i licked the soaked salwar of yours, that was an awesome taste". She laughed and asked "Second one". I said "Second one was when i put your one leg on my shoulder and pumping you harder". She kept quite and said "You were really wild at that time, dont you?". I said "You had made me wild". i asked "Dont you liked that wildness". She said "yea, alot". She said "It seems you have a big one" and she started laughing after saying this. I said "Yes i do" and laughed and she also laughed hard on that. Then i asked "How did you know that i have a big one". She said "When you were pumping me harder in the end, it was kinda paining moment". I asked "Really?". She said "Yea but pleasure was more than that pain, it was like pain and pleasure at the same time". We both laughed. Then she said "Brother jo bhi hua please dobara nhi hona chahiye it is so wronf you know that". I said "I know preeti, we will try ki aisa dobara na ho". Then she said "Well i have called you to tell you that tomarrow is amirta's brithday, we have to plan something for her". I said "Ok we will do".
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 01-10-2019, 07:52 AM