Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty - 7
I told ok and then she left. Was now feeling so nice. I knew that the line is getting clear and since she is feeling alone and uncle is not taking care of her, all the lines were clear for me to get rashmi. but I didn’t want to take advantage of this.

There were few more items to be arranged. I arranged it. It was really very hectic day and was very tired. I was very dirty. It was around 7PM. I Put the heater and then took bath. I saw the clock it was 8PM. Thought of having dinner. Morning breakfast and then afternoon lunch was really good. But now I cannot go and have dinner also because uncle would have come. I just came down saw uncles bike was parked. Then realised that uncle had come. I took my bike and went to have dinner. I had my dinner and came back around 9PM. I parked my bike inside. Locked the gate and went to my house. After I went inside I could hear someone coming upstairs. Was thinking if aunty would be coming. But I didndt hear the payal sound so I realised it is not aunty. I opened the door and came out. It was uncle. Usually uncle comes for walk upstairs after dinner. He saw me and wished.
Uncle : Hi Rakesh,
Me : hello uncle, how are you?
Uncle : I am good, how are you?
Me : I am good uncle.
Uncle : so how are you feeling new house.
Me : its really good uncle.
Uncle : didn’t go to office today?
Me : No uncle, I had to arrange the items so did go to office.
Uncle : You did it alone?
Me : no no (I was about to tell that aunty had come. But she had told me not to tell) one of my friend had come.
Uncle : ohh ok. You could have called aunty. She would have helped
Me : ohh comeon uncle. Why should I trouble anyone. And moreover she will be busy with her work
Uncle : mmm ya
Me : (was thinking how idiot he is) come inside uncle. Just see how I have arranged
Uncle : good everything is arrange so soon. Really nice.
Me : thanks uncle.
Uncle : you have kept the house very neat and arrange things very neatly.
Me : I love to decorate the house uncle.
Uncle : even rashmi is fond of arranging and decorating house
Me : oh is it? Good then your house will be very neat and tidy
Uncle : ya ya what other work she will have.
Me : (he was trying to insult her) oh that is all ladies work uncle. Forget it.
Uncle : that’s true. We should not put our nose in their way
Me : Uncle take these fruits first time you are coming.
Uncle : ohh good good. You have good culture as well. After seeing parents really I came to know how good you people are.
Me : thanks uncle. That is how I have grown.
Uncle : ohh you do pooja also. You belive in god?
Me : I believe in god and I am really afraid of god. If I do any mistake I am really scared that god will punish me.
Uncle : ya ya. You should be very careful
Me : have some more fruits uncle
Uncle : no no enough.
Me : take to rahul and rohan they will like it. Its from our native only
Uncle : ok thanks rakesh. Good night
Me : Good night uncle. Have office tommorow
Uncle : ya even I will have to sleep now.
Me : bye uncle

I just wanted to impress uncle as much as I can. So that I can easily speak to aunty. As uncle is very strict with aunty, it would be difficult to speak to her without his permission. So wanted to make sure that he trust me so much that I can easily go to his house or speak to aunty very freely.

I slept soon so that I could get up early. As I was very tired and took hot bath, I got sleep very soon. Didn’t know how I slept. I opened my eyes, it was already 8:30. Oh god didn’t know how it became morning. I just got up and came out side. It was nice weather. Then went inside and brushed teeth and washed face and came out. It was already 9AM. I could see aunty doing something outside in the veranda. I was afraid to call her as uncle will be there. I did a plan. I thought let me just go down as if I am taking my bike outside. And then just give a smile and see the sexy queen. I came down. Came near bike and was taking outside. Aunty saw me and smiled. I also smiled. I didn’t speak anything as I didn’t want to trouble her. now she spoke.

Aunty : Good Morning rakesh
Me : good morning aunty.
Aunty : had tea?
Me : no aunty. I just got up and brushed.
Aunty : come will give you tea.
Me : uncle is not there?
Aunty : no don’t worry. If he was how can I speak to you?
Me : ohh ok. What time he leaves house?
Aunty : 8:30 sharp.
Me : then kids?
Aunty : same 8:30 along with him.
Me : ohh ok. I didn’t know
Aunty : come come will give you tea. Have it and then will speak
Me : sure aunty.

We both went inside. She went to kitchen and in few minutes came with tea. I took that and was sipping the tea.
Me : aunty, actually I just came down to see you only. But couldn’t speak thinking that uncle will be there
Aunty : mmm. How is the tea?
Me : as usual very good and taste.
Aunty : hey what time is your office rakesh?
Me : I go by 11:30. my login time is 1pm
Aunty : ok. Then come for breakfast here only.
Me : but if uncle knows that I have breakfast here only?
Aunty : don’t worry uncle once goes by 8:30 will come by 7 only.
Me : oh its daily routine?
Aunty : yes. Since I got married its like that only.
Me : ok ok then every day I come to your house at 9:00 only
Aunty : ohh sure you are welcome (both laughed loudly)
Me : ok then will quickly I will take bath and come.
Aunty : sure come soon will prepare hot pooris. Will have together
Me : sure aunty.
I took bath and then came soon. She had prepared pooris for both of us. I had heavy breakfast. Now she was cleaning vessesl. I went and helped in keeping them back in kitchen. She liked me very much for the way I help her. she always used to tell how caring and helping I am and also was telling how much she will be expecting from uncle. He never does that.
So this started as routine very day. We both have breakfast together except Sundays. As Sunday uncle used to stay at home. Everyday it was a routine for me to get up and come to aunty’s house have tea, take bath and then have breakfast together.

After 2 months, we became so close that, if I wont come down at 9am in the morning, she used to come to house and wake me and then scold me. We had become so much close in just 2 months. Whenever she wanted to clean house, toilet, or bring something from shop I used to be with her and help her very much. She also was coming to my house, clean house, toilet or kitchen. It was like we both used to be together almost from 9 to 11:30 until I go to office.

Suppose if I wanted to go to shop for brining groceries, she used to give the list and she used to make list for my house as well. It was like as if she is taking care of my house. She was really feeling very happy whenever I was around her. she used to share lot of sorrows about her past and how uncle treated her and also about her interest and what she likes to eat. Sometimes whenever she wanted to eat something, I used to get it and we both used to have together. But only problem was we both were not able to speak when uncle was there. We didn’t know whether uncle will think bad or not. As he was strict with aunty, aunty thought that uncle might think bad about us. So only we both were avoiding speaking to each other. One day aunty and me were speaking

Aunty : Rakesh, don’t know who 3months went correct?
Me : yes aunty, seriously I feel as if I came yesterday or day before yesterday.
Aunty : and to tell you frankly after you came, I am feeling so nice and comfortable.
Me : comeon aunty, why do you feel that. I told you we both are very good friends, so why do you think like that.
Aunty : yes raki, you are right. We both are really good friends. Thank god you came to my house otherwise my life would have been very dry
Me : ok now forget all those things
Aunty : ok sorry.
Me : aunty its so bad that we both meet only if uncle is not there. We should do something, that even if uncle is there we both can speak and come to your house, have tea or snacks
Aunty : even I want that but u don’t know uncle. He is very doubtful person and he is very strict. He doesn’t like me to speak to anyone
Me : mmm, for every problem there will be solution.
Aunty : that’s correct but what can we do with him?
Me : don’t worry leave it to me
Aunty : whatever, but please it shouldn’t trouble me or my life
Me : oh god aunty. I care for you and you are my good friend. Why will I trouble you?
Aunty : ok your wish.

After few days, aunty started preparing lunch before 11 only. She used to prepare lunch after 12:30 daily. But she started preparing lunch so that she can pack lunch also for me. I was really feeling as if my wife is doing all this for me. Now I didn’t have lunch problem also. But only thing we both were worried is how can we build trust with uncle.
Now I thought of a plan. Uncle used to come to terrace every night for walk. We both used to sit and then speak. I always tried impressing him about telling him that I read mythological books, autobiographs of great personalities, and do lot of good things. Few days we became very close. All these days aunty used to give me list to purchase groceries. Now slowly uncle used to tell me to get that get this, or pay electric bill and slowly some Sundays I used to take him in my bike to get groceries or if there is any problem in his house like plumbing work electric work I used to do it or call someone and get the work done. After that he used to call me for tea or lunch or Sundays and also sometimes have dinner also when they prepare non-veg.
Uncle became like a very good friend and also he used to call me to the house. Now I planned something great. I started calling “AKKA” which means sister. So that uncle will feel that we both are having the feeling of brother sister. Finally I was success in building his trust. Now it was very easy access to go his house and speak to aunty. Now aunty was still more happy that we both can speak very freely.
So now aunty and me were really very close in front of uncle as well. I had really became a part of their family. Uncle had a real trust on me that I am a very good boy. That much of trust I had built with in him.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 14-01-2019, 04:20 PM