Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty – Part 6
We both had breakfast. Nothing much discussion happened there. We both quickly had breakfast and then she kept the plates to the wash basin. She told she will wash it later. It was 11:00AM. Rashmi told lets go to house and arrange few things and again come back to have lunch. I came outside. She was closing the door. I was standing there and thought let me go first. I started and this time she was coming behind. but I had an intention to see her back again. But too much is too bad. I opened the door and went inside. She also came behind me only.
Me : Aunty from where will we start arranging the items?
Rashmi : Lets start from Bedroom because all the items will be kept in the bedroom. Once that is done, we will have lots of place in hall to arrange easily
Me : Ok sure aunty.
Rashmi : Before that let me clean the room. You should have done this yesterday only before the items were kept.
Me : ohh sorry aunty I don’t know all this.
Rashmi : its fine rakesh, even now we can do. Get that broom will will sweep first.
Me : aunty don’t want I will do it. Why should you do all this
Rashmi : rakesh its my order get it I will do
Me : Ok madam. Done. As you say.

I went to the corner where the broom was kept. I handed over the broom to rashmi. she told me to wait. Was wondering why she told me to wait.as I was watching, She took her pallu and tugged it very tightly to her waist. It was mind blowing. My god, as she pulled her pallu and tugged it to her waist, the pallu covering her blouse uncovered her left boob and was clearly visible. As soon as she tugged the pallu, the saree tied to her waist went little down to make her navel visible more. Seriously that scene made me so horny that my dick slowly wanted to erect. But I was controlling myself. One should really experience that, then only they can feel that sensuality. Then she turned back and took all her hairs and made a roll and tied behind and made a bun. this actually explored her back. Usually ladies do this while they clean vessel, sweep or do some work so that the hairs of the pallu won’t disturb them.
Previously her back was partially covered by her hairs. Now she tied on top of her head making it a bun. now that U shaped blouse gave a full visibility of her naked back and her bra straps where clearly visible now along with hook as well. Below the blouse now the waist was so clearly visible.
Guys, usually ladies will look very erotic, hot and sensual when they are semi naked and partially exposing. We feel very hungry to see that full naked body. if they are partially naked we will be tempted to see the nude beauty. Guys almost I was about to kiss her back I just went one step forward to see the back very closely. But suddenly rashmi turned towards me. I just stopped and didn’t want to mess up anything. Then I thought inside me still there is lots of time to get this sexy aunty.
Now she put forward her hand and asked for the broom. I gave her the broom. She went inside the room, now while walking her back, her ass was clearly visible without the hairs. Waaw that scene was making me really hot and was not able to concentrate on anything. She went inside the room, and I also followed her. she bent to sweep. As she bent her round ass was looking so sexy. My hands were hungry to touch them. She just turned behind while bending only.

Rashmi : What are you doing here? Go out
Me : its ok aunty will stand here only
Rashmi : Go out rakesh, lots of dust here. Let me finish sweeping.
Me : ok aunty
Rashmi : mean while just try to see what all things you are keeping inside the room, once the cleaning is done lets keep most of the items inside
Me : sure aunty.

After she told this I just came out without any word. I was checking all the items which was supposed to keep inside the room. After few minutes she came out along with the broom holding in her hand.
Rashmi : rakesh, I am done. Now first keep the cot first. Once cot is kept inside we get lots of place in the hall
Me : your are right aunty
Rashmi : come lets bring it inside

It was difficult to bring the cot inside. We just pushed it inside somehow. Now there was lots of place in the hall. We pushed it towards the wall. Then rashmi saw the cot and told me
Rashmi : Rakesh, keep your cot towards east. It will be good to sleep towards east
Me : why is that aunty.
Rashmi : don’t sleep towards your north.
Me : ya mom also was telling same thing.
Rashmi : and also see you have window here you get good fresh air.
Me : sure madam as you order me (I just smiled)
Rashmi : good boy now you are listening to my order (she just smiled and patted on my shoulder)

It was so nice to feel her hands on my shoulder. But I didn’t see any wrong intention in her. she was very normal. Sometimes I was having a feeling that I can never get this lady. But still why should I think in a negative way. Still there is lots of time. Then we both pushed the cot towards the direction mentioned by Rashmi.
Now I just took the bed, pillows and kept on the cot. Rashmi was standing there only. She took the bed and arranged very neatly and put bedsheet on that and kept the pillows neatly on the bed. I was thinking one day we both will sleep on this bed and make love. Also I was feeling as if my wife is arranging my bed. As she was arranging I was thinking as if she is getting ready to make love with me.
As she was arranging the bed, putting bedsheet she used to bend and get up. Which was making her ass look so nice. She used to bend forward and then again stand. Imagine guys if a lady that to matured aunty is doing that infront of you. And also matured aunties ass will be so nice and big. Was really getting so tensed. My dick almost was getting erected. Was very afraid to touch that. If I touch for sure it will stand like a rock.

Now the bed was ready (just rashmi was supposed to agree to make love.) now there were few things outside. Asked rashmi what all we can keep inside.

Me : Aunty now what next?
Rashmi : next keep your computer table and cupoard also inside.
Me : ok sure. But let the computer table be outside only
Rashmi : no rakesh keep all the items in the room. So that you get more space in the hall. And if you have more space in the hall house looks good
Me : (ladies have great sense of arranging items in the house). As you order madam (both laughed loudly)

We again pushed the computer table inside. Rashmi took a cloth and whipped the table as it was really dirty and dusty. As rashmi didn’t know that all has to be kept on the computer table she asked me what to keep on that. I collect all the monitor, cpu, keyboard, mouse, speakers which were lying on the floor. Rashmi helped in carrying the keyboard, mouse, speakers. I just kept everything on the table. Didn’t conncect it.

Rashmi : I don’t know anything about this computer rakesh.
Me : oh its very simple aunty.
Rashmi : Teach me sometime when you are free.
Me : Sure why not.
Rashmi : Rahul always asks for computer, but uncle say that he should grow little big to use computer
Me : ya that’s correct, but ther is no harm in learning computers at that age.
Rashmi : even I tell the same thing.
Me : don’t worry I will teach rahul and you computer and when I am not there you can use my computer
Rashmi : so nice of you rakesh
Me : aunty whatever you are doing to me is nothing infront of what I am doing
Rashmi : rakesh please stop this formalities. You are also one among our family now
Me : thank you so much aunty

It was 12:30. Rashmi told get the bucket, water drum and keep it in bathroom. I kept all the bathroom items in the bathroom.
Rashmi : Rakesh its already 12:30, I will go and prepare lunch. After that I will call you. We both can have lunch together.
Me : aunty don’t worry I will have outside. I don’t want to trouble you more
Rashmi : rakesh I told you please don’t be so formal. If that is the case then I will not come again to your house . Is it ok?
Me : ohh don’t tell that aunty. You are my good friend now
Rashmi : (Rashmi smiled little emotionally) mmmm then why are you speaking so formally?
Me : ok I am sorry (just to impress her I just did few situps)
Rashmi : mmmm here afterwards if you speak like this I will give u punishment
Me : ok madam as you order (both laughed again)
Rashmi : Rakesh its already 12:30, I will go and prepare lunch. After that I will call you. We both can have lunch together.
Me : aunty don’t worry I will have outside. I don’t want to trouble you more
Rashmi : rakesh I told you please don’t be so formal. If that is the case then I will not come again to your house . Is it ok?
Me : ohh don’t tell that aunty. You are my good friend now
Rashmi : (Rashmi smiled little emotionally) mmmm then why are you speaking so formally?
Me : ok I am sorry (just to impress her I just did few situps)
Rashmi : mmmm here afterwards if you speak like this I will give u punishment
Me : ok madam as you order (both laughed again)
Rashmi : Ok then I will go and start preparing
Me : aunty if you don’t mind can I ask you something
Rashmi : what is that?
Me : I will get bored alone here, can I also come with you?
Rashmi : oh god for that why should I mind. Even I get bored alone. I thought of asking you to come. But thought you will sit alone while I prepare lunch. So only didn’t call
Me : no problem I will come and stand in kitchen
Rashmi : that is really nice rakesh. Come lets go

We both started. She went outside first and then I locked the door and started . She was climbing down the stairs. Waaw now her hairs where tied like a bun and her back was full clearly visible. Her bra straps where making me so mad. And her bra hooks waaaaaaaaaaaw. Really ladies are so beautiful thing in the world to appreciate and praise. (GUYS DO YOU AGREE?)
She opened the door and then I followed her inside. As I entered she closed the door and staright away went to bathroom. After few minutes she came outside. She went to clean herself as she had arranged and cleaned so many things in my house. She went inside the bedroom and came out with the towel and was wiping her face and hands.
Rashmi : Rakesh, go and wash your hands and face. We have cleaned the house and lots of dust will be there
I went inside the bathroom and closed the door. Just pissed and then searched around to see if there are any aunty’s panties or bra. But nothing was there. Then saw there was a soap. It was Lux. I guessed that was aunty’s soap. Took that, it was wet. Aunty had just used it. Wanted to feel that to my skin. Applied that to my lips first. And then to my face and then for my hands. Washed myself and opened the bolt. Was looking for towel. I really wanted to wipe myself with the same towel aunty had wiped. I saw here and there towel was not there. I slowly stepped forward so that water wont spill on floor. Aunty was in kitchen and then came outside calling me. As soon as she saw me

Rashmi : Rakesh, Rakesh….
Me : yes aunty
Rashmi : oh you are here
Me : ya was looking for towel.
The towel aunty used was on her shoulder only as I told I was looking for towel I saw the towel on her shoulder. I just pulled it. Rashmi told me that she had used the towel and will give me other one.
Rashmi : Rakesh, I had used that towel
Me : its fine aunty why are you worried
Rashmi : No it wont be good. I would have given a washed one
Me : no probs. Nothing will happen.
Rashmi : mmmmm ok I will start preparing lunch.
Me : Ok I will also come there
I was wiping my face and hands and was feeling the smell of Lux soap and was feeling how nice it would be we both wiping body same time. That towel was aunty’s towel and should. would have wiped her boobs, pussy, ass and whole body. while thinking that itself was feeling so tempted. Wanted to wipe my dick with that towel.
Aunty had already in kitchen. I went inside and saw she was cutting some vegtabels and was putting water to the vessel to cook.
Me : Aunty give that vegetables to me. I will cut
Rashmi : hey rakesh you just stand here that is enough. I will do it.
Me : aunty you have helped me so much in arrange items at home. Let me cut the vegetables you do someother work
Rashmi : ohh rakesh its fine.
Me : ok then after lunch you just come to home and see don’t help me. Ok?
Rashmi : mm ok baba sorry. Take cut the vegetables. Mean while I will just wash rice and keep it on stove
Me : sure

I could see rashmi was very happy and also she was mumming some songs as well. When I saw her first time I was thinking she is very reserved and never speak. But she was very good lady with no bad intention and very homely and very friendly. I finished cutting vegetables.
Me : Aunty, take this vegetables.
Rashmi : thanks rakesh. So nice of you
Me : aunty you sing very nice.
Rashmi : mmmm thank you
Me : you always sing?
Rashmi : no no. sometimes when I am happy
Me : ohh what happened? You are so happy.
Rashmi : nothing just like that.
Me : ok. Then anyother help?
Rashmi : no no. I have kept everything for cooking. It will take 10mins. Mean while I will arrange plates in the dining table.
Me : ok aunty let me know if I have to do something.
Rashmi : yes you have to do something
Me : what tell me aunty.
Rashmi : just have lunch (a big smile)
She went near table and was arranging the plates. She was looking so sexy from back (try seeing Bipasha basu back and compare, you guys will know). She was calling me
Rashmi : Rakesh, please switch off the stove.
Me : ok aunty.
Rashmi : come and sit. Will bring the sambar and rice
Rashmi : (she came inside) you are still here. Go and sit
Me : aunty I will carry sambar, you carry rice
Rashmi : ok ok. Come soon its aleary 1:30. rahul and rohan will come by 3:30. wil have to finish most of the arrangements before they come.
Me : aunty don’t take tension. I wil manage.
Rashmi : its ok rakesh. I like arrange things at home. I love doing it.
Me : ohh I am so happy. All the arrangements you only take care aunty. I wil give comepete freedom
Rashmi : waaw thanks. I like decorating house you know
Me : ya I can see the your house. Its so neat and clean.
Rashmi : yes I like my house to be like that.

She started serving food. She put rice, sambar, papad and pickles. We started having lunch. It was so delicious. In many days I had not had such food. Mom used to prepare food very good. But this is very good than mom. We were just having food. She started speaking.
Rashmi : Rakesh, hows the food.
Me : Its not food, its Amrutha (very very tasty food prepared by god's)
Rashmi : ohh stop it rakesh. You always praise me
Me : you deserve that aunty
Rashmi : thank you so much rakesh.
Me : I should thank you for that. You gave me breakfast then lunch.
Rashmi : rakesh can I ask you something?
Me : comeon aunty please don’t be formal. We both are friends. Ask anything
Rashmi : is my food really good?
Me : no doubt.if anyone tells that then are from devil family or they should be pigs
Rashmi : mmmm ok
Me : why did u ask this question aunty?
Rashmi : no nothing just like that.
Me : no no tell na pls. don’t worry see I am your good friend. And you can speak to me anything.
Rashmi : hey rakesh nothing like that. Just wanted to know whether you are telling that really or just to praise me
Me : ohh aunty why should I do that. Its real fact that you prepare real good food. Swear even my mom wont prepare like that
Rashmi : Thank you so much rakesh.
Me : Aunty tell me frankly why you asked that question, its ok if its too personal or something which you don’t wanna share I wont force you
Rashmi : ohh rakesh nothing like that just told na. wanted to know that’s it
Me : see aunty, you were so happy all this time, singing songs, suddenly you were emotional. Don’t think I wont understand. I am sorry I may be younger than you. But I can understand someone easily. And please I wont force anyone to tell anything. But please dont be so dull. you were so happy few minutes back.
Rashmi : oh god nothing like that. I am happy only.
Me : ok anyways if you feel like telling anything you are most welcome.
Rashmi : Rakesh, you are so good and understanding. I feel so good that you came to our house.
Me : aunty don’t be so formal. If you feel like sharing anything please do share. I am your very good friend.
Rashmi : ya rakesh, I wanted a good friend like you. Thanks
Me : ok now we both are friends. Friends?( I just gave my left hand.)
Rashmi : Friends (smiled very emotionally and gave her left hand)
Her hand was so soft that I didn’t want to leave it. She took her hand back. And then saw me very emotionally.
Rashmi : Rakesh, where were you all these days?
Me : why aunty?
Rashmi : today I am feeling so comfortable.
Me : what happened aunty. Please tell me. I know you are feeling like speaking something but you are not telling
Rashmi : I just wanted a good friend where I can share my sorrows, feelings, happiness.
Me : You can always do that aunty. I am really your good friend and I am very gentle man I wont tell anyone whatever you tell
Rashmi : I know that rakesh. You are very good.
Me : ok hereafterwards don’t call me rakesh, call me raki.
Rashmi : sure raki. This is good and I feel so comfortable and very close when calling you raki
Me : Call me whatever you feel comfortable.
Rashmi : you know uncle wont appreiciate my food. He always give bad comments on the food I prepare
Me : ohh what is this. Swear I tell you its so nice and very tasty
Rashmi : raki, have some more rice.
Me : oh god if I have food daily like this, I will become fat.
Rashmi : no no nothing you have take somemore rice.
Me : no aunty I am really full.
Rashmi : I know you don’t like my food (she just made her face little upset)
Me : ok aunty, serve me please don’t make your face like that. You wont look good when you are upset.
Rashmi : (smiled and put the rice). That’s like a good boy.
Me : but why uncle wont like your food?
Rashmi : he is like that only. He doesn’t like whatever I do.
Me : ohh. I am sorry.
Rashmi : ok forget that will tell you whenever I have time.
Me : sure aunty whenever you are comfortable. You can share anything. I wont mind. Please feel free with me.
Rashmi : sure raki. That is why I am very happy that I got a good friend.
Me : mmmm even I am very happy that I got a very good firend to speak. Otherwise I wouuld be alone at home.
Rashmi : why you wont go with friends?
Me : not like that. I very rare go with friends. If I am back at home, I will be alone right, so only told.
Rashmi : you know raki, when you were helping me I was feeling so nice. Uncle never helped in doing all such things.
Me : why aunty.? U know helping wife is really a good thing to show how much a hubby likes her wife
Rashmi : mm you are right
Me : and if I marry I really help my wife even to wash the clothes also (laughed and saw aunty)
Rashmi : your wife is so very lucky raki. Not everyone will get such husband.
We both finished our lunch. I washed the hand. Aunty took the plates and then took to washbasin. She was washing the plates and then kept in on table. She was washing other vessels. I just took the plates and other vessels and kept in kitchen. She just smiled and told me.
Rashmi : Raki, you are so good. Uncle never did all this. I am feelign so happy today.
Me : ohh that’s why you were sining today?
Rashmi : may be yes. Ok come soon will arrange that items soon. I have come back by 3:30
Me : ohh ya rahul and rohan will come right.
Rashmi : yes yes
We went to house again and started arranging things. Almost everything was arranged. All the items where arranged according to rashmi.
All the kitchen items where arranged. Now leftover were small small items. Rashmi saw the clock. It was 3:10.
Rashmi : Rakesh, I have to go now. Rest can you arrange please or we can do it tomorrow
Me : what happened aunty? You carry on. I will finish it by my own. Don’t worry.
Rashmi : no no I will come tommorow.
Me : but tomorrow I don’t have leave. Once you get back rahul and rohan come we can arrange
Rashmi : no no I cant come after that.
Me : ohh sorry aunty.
Rashmi : don’t be sorry raki. Uncle wont like me coming here.
Me : what do you mean? Uncle only told that you can help me
Rashmi : ya, he does this just to make other's feel that he is good.
Me : oh sorry aunty, then why did u come. He might feel bad.
Rashmi : no no even I like to deceorate house and moreover I knew that you were a very good boy so only cme.
Me : thanks aunty. But please don’t get into trouble.
Rashmi : no problem. But can you promise me one thing
Me : sure aunty tell. I need not promise. I always care for you. Don’t worry
Rashmi : I know that raki. Please don’t tell uncle that I came here. Otherwise he will just shout at me.
Me : ok aunty swear I wont tell even to my parents.
Rashmi : thanks raki. Will see you tommorow.
Me : ok aunty take care. And be carefull.
I could understand now everything. She was very lonely and she wanted a good friend. She left immediately as she had to get her kids back home from school. I just stood there speaking nothing. But I don’t know how the day went. It just left so soon with my angel. I was just standing seeing the door. She had gone. Was very upset. Thought she might be there for few more time. But anyways I didn’t want her life to be troubled. Suddenly I just lift my head and saw rashmi is back again.
Me : Aunty what happened?
Rashmi : nothing raki, (she came close to me held my both the hands)I am sorry for boring you with my sorrows.
Me : oh aunty please don’t be so formal. I told you many times. Don’t worry please. Share all your feelings with me. And don’t worry that I will missuse or tell anyone.
Rashmi : I know about you by know. Thanks for being my friend raki.
Me : its my pleasure aunty.

I just pressed my hand with her and smiled. She saw me and pressed my hand twice and smiled. And took back her hands.
She told she is getting late and told me again that not to tell uncle that she had come there.
I told ok and then she left. Was now feeling so nice. I knew that the line is getting clear and since she is feeling alone and uncle is not taking care of her, all the lines were clear for me to get rashmi. but I didn’t want to take advantage of this.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 14-01-2019, 04:19 PM