Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty - Part 3
I heard a music playing somewhere far. It was making me sleep more. I was feeling like as if I am in heaven. I was seeing so many beautiful and sexy angles dancing around me and making me to sleep. Now the music became louder and it started irritating. All the angles were disappearing. I wanted the sexy angles to remain there only. I was trying to catch them. But this music was becoming more louder. I just opened my eyes to see from the music was coming. It was the alarm which I had kept to get up early. I saw the wall clock it was already 5:30AM.
Usually Sundays I get up late. But that Sunday I was suppose to go and boil milk for my new house. I had called my parents as well. They would be coming around 8AM. I had to get all the materials like milk, sugar, and what all…. The list goes on. I was not at all feeling like wakeing up. But mom had told to get up early and we should be boil milk before 9AM as there is Yamagandaka kalam.
Got up from bed and then went to toilet and kept water to get heat. Mean while I shaved and then took bath. I got ready by 6:30AM. I went to shop and got all the materials mom had told me. I wore a traditional Kurtha and was looking real smart.
I started to the new house. It was around 7:30AM I reached the new house. I parked my bike in the corner and came near the gate. Gate was closed, I taught still all are sleeping. But infront of the gate it was already washed and had a nice Rangoli. Then realised it would be Owner aunty rashmi who would have done this. My guess was right. As I was entering the gate, Rashmi came from inside holding the Agarbathi, chanting some manthras. She saw me smiled and went near the Tulasi plant and was doing pooja. I didn’t wanted to disturb her so I just climbed the stares and then went to the house to keep all the materials. After keep all the materials, I was wondering how beautiful Rashmi looked in the saree. It was around 7:45AM. There was lot of time for parents to come. Was wondering what shall I do until parents come. I thought will go to down floor and then speak to rashmi for sometime. But did want to spoil my name as I had made an impression of good and gentle man.
But then thought let me just think how beautiful she looked in the saree. I was just praising her beauty. Rashmi had taken bath and I could smell the soup as well. It was indeed LLUX. I could smell it. And then she had tied the hairs to the towel. She was wearing Light Yellow color saree. It was really stunning to see her in that saree. It was as semitransparent and I could see her blouse and though the blouse was very nigtly worn, still I could see a small cleavage and a small passage between the beautiful and milky boobs of Rashmi. She had worn bangles, which was making her hands look very beautiful and she had worn Anklets as and when she was moving it was making sound and was really good to hear.
I was wondering how lucky uncle was who is everyday enjoying this beautiful lady. I was thinking how can I go and speak to her. I literally wanted to speak to her and see her again. Suddenly something striked in my mind. I thought I will go and ask for a mug and water. This idea was very good and then I started climbing down to go to Rashmi’s house. I saw the door was locked now. I just rang the bell.
The door opened and there stood the angel. She had tied her hairs with towel and made a bun of her hairs behind. I just wished her good morning.
Me : Good morning aunty
Rashmi : good morning rakesh. What do you want
Me : Aunty sorry, I need a mug and water. I am sorry I am disturbing you early morning.
Rashmi : hey no no nothing like that. You can ask me anything anytime.
Me : (I wanted to ask her a kiss now as soon as listening those words) sure aunty, I will ask.
Rashmi : come inside don’t stand outside like that.
Me : sure aunty. (I didn’t miss this oppurtunity and went inside and sat)
Rashmi : What time are you boiling milk?
Me : I am waiting for my parents to come aunty. Once they come I will start.
Rashmi : Ok how much time it will take for them to come?
Me : around 30mins from now.
Rashmi : Ok cool then keep having Tea meanwhile
Me : Sure aunty. I will never say no to your Tea.
Rashmi : Why is that rakesh?
Me : The other day you gave tea and it was really wonderful. Even my mom was telling that tea was really good
Rashmi : oh comeon. I just prepare like others that’s it. Anyways I will prepare tea and come wait
Me : sure aunty.

She got me tea. While sipping the tea, she also sat infront of me. I asked her where is uncle.
Me : aunty where is uncle.?
Rashmi : Uncle and my kids are sleeping. They get up at 8 8:30 on sundays
Me : oh ok. Everyone have holiday so. Even I get up late on sundays
Rashmi : but for ladies it not like that. We have to get up early every day
Me : Ya I know that. Even my mom wakes up very early.

Rashmi : Ok take the mug and here is the water. Shall I get this pot till the house?
Me : No no aunty I don’t want to troule you more
Rashmi : no worries rakesh. Feel free and feel at home.
Me : You are very good aunty.
Rashmi : mm thanks.
Me : ok aunty I will go now. Parents will be comeing in anytime now.
Rashmi : ok ok.
Me : Aunty why don’t you come for the pooja.
Rashmi : Sure why now let your parents come. I will come.
Me : bring uncle and kids also.
Rashmi : sure sure
Me : and also don’t prepare food today. I will tell mom to prepare food for all of us we all can have after the pooja
Rashmi : oh don’t want rakesh, why trouble to your mother
Me : no trouble at all. Mom likes to prepare food and give it to people. In our house we like guests more and we treat them well when they come to house
Rashmi : Good habit rakesh. Your parents have thought you good habbits
Me : ya aunty. They are very good.
Rashmi : ok rakesh, even I have lots of work. You people finish your pooja. Once uncles gets up and get ready we will come for the pooja.
Me : ok aunty. Thanks for the wonderful tea and the mug and water
Rashmi : that’s fine. Take care
As I came out and went upstairs, parents also came. It was around 8:30AM. Dad told we can boil the milk. Milk boiled fully and mom told that this house will be really good for me. I was praying got to just get Rashmi aunty to me. By 9:30 all the pooja was finished. Now I was just waiting for my sexy angel to come.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 14-01-2019, 04:16 PM