Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 1

Dear All,

I am starting the story about “Love & Romance with my Owner aunty”. Hope you all like this story and support me to make it a big success.
It was 8 years ago, I got a job in a good company. I was looking for a house. I tried many houses but couldn’t get a nice house. Finally I reached a house. It seems to be a good house. I just rang the bell. The door opened and a boy came outside and asked “what do you need?”.
I told I saw the board outside “To-let” so I came to ask about the house. He went inside and was shouting that someone has come at door. I was standing quietly outside. After few minutes, an uncle came and stood outside. He was looking old, even though he was not that old as he looked, he would be around 38 – 40 years. But he looked around 50years. He asked me
Uncle : What do u want?
Me : I saw the board outside "To-let". Wanted a house.
Uncle : What do you do?
Me : I got a job in an MNC company. I am just looking for a house.
Uncle : Ok. What is your name?
Me : I am Rakesh.
Uncle : Ok. Do you stay alone?
Me : Ya I will stay alone. I am looking for a 1BHK. Just for me
Uncle : Where are your parents?
Me : My parents are at native. They will be visiting my place once in a month. But I will be staying alone
Uncle : See Rakesh we are looking for a good family or people who are good and decent. We don’t want to give house to some bachelor's.
Me : Don’t worry uncle, I am from a decent family. And more over I wont drink, smoke. And my parents will be coming every month.
Uncle : That’s fine. But we are not willing to give house for bachelors.
Me : Ok uncle, I wont force you. You can actually take my ID proof, and also my company details. I am from a good and decent family. You can actually give me house only after speaking to my parents. And more over I never bring any friends to my room. Even if i get friends they are decent and they wont stay here.
Uncle : Ok, bring your parents early. Let me see if we can.
Me : Sure uncle. As this house is close to my office if I get this house it would be good for me. How much is the advance and rent uncle?
Uncle : Advance is Rs. 75,000 and rent will be 7,500. Can you manage
Me : Can you please reduce it. I will pay you 6,500 and will not trouble like others. I will pay you at 1st of everymonth
Uncle : Ok fine. Bring your parents. Lets see.
Me : Sure uncle. Can I see the house?
Uncle : Sure why not. Rahul get the keys of the above house.

A small guy came out with a key and handed over to me. I went upstairs and opened the key. It was a nice house, 1BHK. Lots of place infront and it was totally grilled so that no Theif should enter the house. A separate gate and also a cloths washing stone. Everything was very nice and well planned house and it was a seprate house on top. I thought this is really a good house and came down.
Uncle was standing there.

Uncle : You liked the house?
Me : Yes indeed its really a good house and really its very good to stay here.
Uncle : Ok get your parents soon. So that we can speak about the house
Me : Sure uncle.

I left the house and called my parents to come immediately . I told what all the owner told me. My parents told they are coming next day itself. They like me so much. They didn’t want me to suffer for looking houses.
Next day:
My parents came from native and I took them straight away to the owner’s house. It was Sunday morning. I just rang the bell. Again the same boy opened the door. He recognised me and called his father and told that the guy who came yesterday has come. Uncle came outside and he wished us. This time he was speaking little softly and he got the key and asked my parents to come up to see the house. We all four went upstair. My parents saw the house and was very happy. All of them agreed and then uncle told come to house. Anyways now I am feeling better to give house. Other wise people will spoil the environment. After uncle spoke to my parents he felt that we are from a decent family.
We all came down, he invited for coffee. We three went inside. And sat on a sofa. Uncle went inside the kitchen and came outside. Behind uncle came a lady. She was coming behind uncle so I couldn’t see her face. Now uncle came and sat on the sofa. Now I could see the lady.
She was his wife. Uncle told to her
Uncle : Rashmi, get coffee to all of them
Rashmi : Sure why not.

After telling that she went inside. And within few minutes she came and gave coffee to all of us. While she was giving coffee, she came close to me. I could feel the beauty in her face. It was really a very nice clean face. No acne marks. Shapely lips. I was really impressed by her behaviour, her looks and the way she was.
Really I had never tasted such a tasty coffee in my life time. I was really thinking if the coffee itself is so good, how she will prepare food. I was thinking if I come here I can get good food.

Dear all this is Rashmi. Yes Rashmi, the heroine of this story. Let me tell you about the heroine of this story. She is very homely. Look wise she is dusky, not very dark but little dark. Silky hairs, nice shapely lips, and seriously she had a nice boobs, and was little plumpy and not very plumpy. Nice structure overall. She resemebles Bipasha Basu.

Not exactly but almost. She was around 32 years. Almost 8 years younger to me. But she is really homely and very decent and well behaved lady. I could sense all this by her behaviour and looks. She is definatly loyal to her husband. Overall she looked like a typical Indian Pathivratha . Will tell you how we both fell in love and how we both lived for 3 years. Hope you guys will be thinking how did she fall in love with me. Keep reading my updates. It was a thrilling, difficult task and finally we both became like a friends, lovers, couples.
This story similar to my previous stories, will be very sensual, romantic, love, emotional story. And will try not to bore you guys. I will try to elaborate the story so that I can put that reality in the story. Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Rakesh
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished) - by manasi - 14-01-2019, 04:15 PM