Incest LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446
CHAPTER-2

When i got up from the bed i went to the washroom to pee and washed my face. I heard the voice of my sister when i was inside the

washroom, she was saying lets go for movies or shopping. Then i came out and said "Aaj hi aya hu or aaj hi chalne ko bol rhi hai" thoda

aram to karne de". Then she said "Itni der se to so rha hai". Then i said "Preeti its 8:45 PM now", "its late kal chalenge" i promise.

Then she said ok with a smile and left the room.

In the morning at 8:30 i woke up and went to the washroom. After 5 minutes i came out from my room and i was going

downstairs, but i stopped at the door of PREETI's room. I thought "ise bhi tang karta hu jaise wo mujhe kal sote time tang kar rhi thi". I

found that the door is not locked. I slightly opened the door and looked inside. There is no one else inside the room. I thought she will

be in the washroom, i went inside her room and looked around. Her room was neat and tidy, as you know girls like to keep their room neat

and tidy. Then i checked the washroom she was not inside. Then i thought where is she? So i came down and saw my dad was getting ready for

the office and having his breakfast. Mom was in the kitchen preparing the breakfast. I asked my mom where is PREETI? Mom said she has been

gone to the gym. I thought gym?? When did she joined the gym. Then i said ok. I was sitting on the dining table, and my dad left for the

office. My mom asked me what would i like to eat? I said anything. My mom gave me the aaloo prantha to eat, when i was eating my breakfast

someone knocked at the door, my mom opened the door it was preeti standing at the door. When she came inside my eyes got strucked on her,

she was looking stunning. She was wearing a cutsleeves crop top and she tied the knot of the top on the side of her waist. The top was of

deep neck her cleavage was visible, with the top she was wearing a black skin tight yoga pant which was showing the shape of her toned

thighs pretty well. There was a small gap between her top and the yoga pants which made her navel area visible.

For the first time i saw her navel area which was deep and perfect, she has a flat tummy. She came inside and sat on the chair beside me. She had tied her hair in

a bun. When she sat beside me i got an aroma of her sweat, she was lil bit sweaty. That aroma hit my mind like an aphrodisiac. I just

rolled my eyes on the sides where she was sitting, i saw that her top was opened from the sides there were only knots which she had tied.

I saw she was wearing a grey sports bra inside the top, i tried a lot not to look at her but i was helpless. The aroma of her sweat, her

dressing style, her navel, her perfect sweaty cleavage made me helpless. Then my sister told me "what are you eating aaloo prantha" and

laughed. Then i said "whats wrong in that", Then she said "there are lot of calories in it", "its not that healthy". While saying that she

told mom to bring oats for her. Then i said "its really tasty", then she said "you have to sacrifice a lil bit taste for the health". Then

i said i cant do this, not my cup of tea. I was kinda chubby at that time not much but lil bit.

After finishing my breakfast i asked my sister "so whats the plan today". She said "we will go for a movie and do

some shopping". Then i said ok. Then she said "be ready in an hour", I said ok. Then she finished her breakfast and got up and started

walking upstairs towards her room. My eyes followed her, but when her back came in front of my eyes i scanned her from top to bottom, when

i saw her ass in that tight yoga pants i said "fuck" in my mind, that was one of the hottest, sexiest and perfectly shaped ass i have ever

seen. When she was walking her ass was swinging left and right that was really amazing. When she left i thought what kind of brother i am,

looking my sister in wrong way thats really sick. I forgot all the incident that happened few minutes back. And got up and went upstairs

to my room. After half an hour i got a message on my phone from PREETI, she messaged me that be ready we have to leave in an hour. I

replied command accepted. I got up and took out my clothes from the wardrobe, i took out a shirt and a jeans. And then i went to the

washroom for a bath. After 15 minutes i came out from the bathroom, I stood in front of the mirror and started dressing. In the next 15

minutes i was ready. Then i took my wallet and came out from my room. I was going downstairs but i thought lets go to PREETI's room. I

knocked at the door she said come in, i went inside and saw her, she was standing in front of the dressing table and was combing her hair.

My eyes strucked at her, her back was in front of me. I was standing behind her. She was wearing black shorts which was quite tight, and

red top, My eyes popped out when i saw her toned thighs for the first time. Her thighs were milky white, her thighs were looking really

smooth, her perfectly toned thighs is the proof that she worked hard in the gym. It was quite difficult for me to remove my eyes from her

thighs, Then she looked at me from the mirror and said " what happened". I said "nothing". Then she smiled and turned towards me, when she

turned i saw her front part, i thought in my mind man why is she wearing a pushup bra again, she is making things difficult for me. But at

that time i just ignored all the thoughts. And said "chale". She said give me 5 minutes. i said ok, Then she took the bag with her and

wore normal heels. Then we came downstairs and said to mom that we are going for a movie will be back in the evening. Then i took the car

keys and came out from the house. She was walking behind me, i was about to sit in the car then she said "dont you have manners", i said

"what happened", then she said "open the door for me" then i sighed ohhh and said "you are not my GF", then she said "so what im a girl

and you have to treat me well". I said ok i opened the door for her, make her sit in the car. When she sat down i saw her thighs again and

then looked at her then she looked at me and smiled and said "all ok" then i said yea yea all ok. Then i closed the door and went inside

the car and started driving.......!!!!!!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LOVE, LUST AND ............ by John446 - by listener098 - 29-09-2019, 04:23 PM