Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
With that we decided to stop for some time and then continue after a break. I switched on the TV and we started to surf some channels. Priya told me that she wanted something to drink. I went and got her a cold drink and for myself some water. We sipped on them and continued watching the tv. All the while both of us were naked. Priya had her hand around my cock and was very slowly jerking it. I was liking her strokes, she too made some moans in the middle to make me more excited.

Nearly half an hour passed since our fuck and now both of us were hungry for more. As I proceeded towards her pussy to finger she told me.

Priya – “not in the bedroom, lets try the sofas in the living room”

Me – “you mean to have sex on the sofa?”

Priya – “Yes, on the sofa, you have a problem fucking me on a sofa?”

Me – “no dear, I will fuck you wherever you ask me to”

With that we proceeded towards the living room. The living room is very big with ample sitting for over 14 people and a huge center table with several side tables and a big tv. I closed all the windows and drew the curtains and switched on the heater as it was very cold. She then made me sit on the sofa, kneeled on the floor and started to suck my cock and as she did that she ran one of her hands on my chest and teased my nipples and then even pinched them.

Priya – “I want try the doggy position”

Me – “doggy??, whats that”

Priya ignored me and continued to suck, I even didn’t asked her again as I enjoyed the slut sucking my cock.

Me – “have you even learnt sucking cock seeing your mom?”

Priya – “Yes, this too from her and a lot more”

Me – “seems you mom is a sex goddess”

Priya – “you seem to be more interested in my mom than me”

She said that in an angry tone and left my cock and started to walk back towards the bedroom. I followed her and started to reason with her, finally after 10 mins I was able to make her agree to suck me again and she even told me not to discuss her mom while we had sex. I agreed and sat back and enjoyed her sucking.

Then came the time for the main act, the fuck. She guided me to the doggy position. Priya leaned towards and arched on the center table while her pussy showed through her legs to my cock, she then told me slowly proceed. I did as she instructed and within a minute she had engulfed my whole cock in her pussy and was enjoying the fuck more than I was. I too was aroused by this and I pumped her for a long time, she had multiple orgasms in the session and finally I came in her pussy for the 2nd time in night.

After that we just lay on separate sofas and closed our eyes. Both of us were very tired and now even sleepy. I think we both passed away and I woke up in the middle of the night at 3am and instantly got hard when I saw her naked body.

Priya’s legs were slightly parted and my cum from her pussy had dried along the pussy walls and on the leather sofa. Some of the drops were on the floor and could be easily made out. I just looked at her full tits and went to suck them again. That broke her sleep and she hugged me, after that I caught her hand and took her to the bedroom and we briefly fucked again, but this time I took out my cock and cummed on her face and she quickly ate whatever she could and then we slept naked in each others arms. Before going to sleep I set 2 alarms for 6 am. At 6 we were awake, cleaned our mess, kissed each other and then ended up smooching and then dressed up and she left after a rocking night.

I went back to the room and living and made sure everything was normal and no stains were there anywhere. After that I went to my room and just slept. I was woken up by one of the servants at 11am for breakfast. I had my breakfast and told him not to disturb me and I went to sleep again only to wake up at 2 pm. I again had my lunch and then got fresh after a long warm shower. Sex was not on my mind at the moment since I have had a lot of sex over that last few days with 3 different women.

After talking to Neha on the phone we decided to give a break for the day and meet the next day. Then my phone rang and it was Mala Mam, she informed that her friends from the kitty party were going to be at her home for dinner, so she wanted me to be there. My cock again sprang up thinking of the hot, horny, hungry and naughty women. I reached Mala Mam’s place at 7 pm, 30 mins before the party was supposed to start.

I saw Mala mam was in a dress that reached till her knees, though she looked fat in it, she was overall looking stunning with her boobs waiting to jump out of the dress and come to my mouth to be sucked. It was a deep blue dress with silver motifs and sleeveless, over that Mala mam took a stoll to keep warm. Then she came to me and informed that I had to fuck her in front of the other ladies but I would not be allowed to do anything more with any other lady. I nodded my head and was sad cause I thought I would have some action with the other women as well. As they entered, each of the four ladies looked better than the previous one. Or it was just my lust for them that attracted me more and more towards them.

I was being such a bastard, I had fucked so much over the last few days but still craved for more and newer pussies. As they looked at me and gossiped and giggled I too tried to feast on whatever skin show was available, since it was winters, they were all dressed up a lot more than usual to keep the cold away. As I managed to look down the exposed cleavage of one of the ladies another lady dressed in a saree came to me and said

Lady – “You are ritesh? Right”

Me – “Yes I am, I was introduced to you last time aunty”

Lady – “yes, but I was not introduced to you, I am Usha and you know my daughter Priya, don’t you?”

Me – “nice to meet you aunty, yes I do know Priya”

I was shocked as well as surprised and happy to see Priya’s mom. Priya was totally correct when she told she had inherited her assets from her mom. I gazed down at her fully developed and mature voloptoussssss body and my eyes got stuck on her exposed naval. There was very little fat around her tummy area but her ass and boobs were humongous.

Usha – “you seem to like me”

Me – “eerr... no.. yes. You look beautiful aunty”

Usha – “beautiful or sexy, cause a beautiful woman will not make you have an erection, a sexy one like me will”

With that she ran her hand across my cheek and then went and sat on the sofa and started to talk to the other ladies.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 03:06 PM