Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
Now I was getting impatient, I just wanted to nail the bitch and cum in her pussy. I grabbed her tits over her top and started to grope them. She arched back and closed her eyes. Priya’s tits were tight and amazingly firm, even today when I suck them, they are still as firm and tasty as they were back then. Both my hands on both her tits, I was pinching her nipples on one side and the other I was just trying to cover her entire tit in my hand, but it didn’t come in one palm. She let out light moans as the pressure increased, I backed out momentarily only to undo my shirt and she removed her top and then her bra. Her tits bounced out, they were AMAZING.

I went berserk seeing her lovely tits, they were little dusky in colour and her nipples looked like they were waiting to be milked.

Priya – “what are you waiting for stupid?”

Me – “for me to invite you”

Priya took my head and pushed it towards her tits, they were huge and warm. I started to lick first and then grope and within a minute I was sucking her tits while she handled my cock. My cock was like a burning hot rod waiting to be cooled by her pussy. I bit her nipple hard, to which she shouted loudly

Priya – “what are you doing, you are hurting me”

Me – “sorry Priya, but your tits are amazing”

Priya – “tell me, are they better than Neha’s or not”

Me – “obviously they are better than her, but how come you have got such big tits at such an early age”

Priya – “all thanks to my several boyfriends who sucked them and mainly to my mom, she has massive ones, I inherited her assets.”

Me – “wow, how many guys before me have sucked these lovely tits”

Priya – “abhishek and two others, but just abhishek has fucked me, now I want more”

Priya was Neha’s age – ie – two years elder to me and thus was much riper and fuller than a normal 8th standard girl. Priya too had flunked 2 classes like Neha. But Neha had become good in studies and Priya was still bad at it and she was interested only in boys, sex and dicks. She had even seen her mom having a few extra marital affairs and thus her mom even never stopped her from having a time with the boys.

Me – “I will fuck you baby, but I don’t have any condom (I lied), they finished”

Priya – “I don’t like condoms, I want your raw cock in my hungry wet pussy”

Now we both just wanted it badly, I pushed her back on the bed and spread her legs apart. I could see her pussy, the genital hair had never been trimmed or shaved and thus was slightly bushy. Her pussy lips could not be easily made out, but they were deep red and dripping wet. She held my cock at the entrance of her pussy and said

Priya – “you don’t get to fuck me so easily Ritesh”

I had a confused look on my face

Priya – “I am not Neha, you have to prove your worth before you get a woman like me”

Me – “whatever you say your highness”

Priya – “lick my feet like a dog and then lick my ass hole”

I had been there and don’t that a lot of times with Mala mam. I didn’t have any reservations with doing that. I instantly got down on her feet and started to suck her toes one at a time and working my way upwards towards her ass. As I reached her ass hole I first groped and bit all over her huge ass cheeks, which had now become red and she was more hot and even more lubricated. I then plunged my tongue deep in her asshole. She assisted by parting her ass cheeks and creating a wider hole for me to access.

I tongue fucked her asshole and we both were enjoying it. Priya was moaning just like Mala mam at that time and I felt that I was working on Mala Mam’s ass, the only difference was that Mala mam was the ultimate Sex Goddess, so she was always better. I broke my long silence and said

Me – “Ohhh... Priya... you are amazing, I want to be your slave”

Priya – “darling, now just fuck me, I cant wait any more”

With that she turned around and got on the edge of the bed and spread her legs as much as she could exposing the love hole to my erect throbbing cock. I didn’t waste a fraction of a second and instantly pushed my cock in her pussy. Her pussy was also very tight and was not very tough to get in since she was too well lubricated by her natural juices.

A minute passed and I was now fully immersed in her pussy, as I rammed her she moaned and called me names. I was getting more aroused with that. In the mean time Priya cupped her huge melons and started to squeeze them and tried to lick her own nipples. I was seeing that for the first time, a female sucking her own tits, it was then I was about to climax and Priya too confirmed her orgasm.

Priya – “go on, I am about to.... ahhhhhhhha... “

Me – “Me to”

With those words we both climaxed simultaneously. My cock still deep in her pussy and our mixed juices flowing and soiling the bed sheets. I lay on top of her tits and her hands were now running arll over my head and in between my hair. We were like that for over 5 mins and then I started to suck her tits again.

Priya – “yes baby, I want more”

Me – “I will give you more, but have to wait, I have never had such a great cum in my life”

Priya – “me too, I also had an amazing cum”

Me – “I got very aroused by seeing you lick your tits”

Priya – “ohh... that, I have seen my mom do that when she was fucked by my dad’s friend”

Me – “you see you mom get fucked, does she know”

Priya – “I have seen her many times and that’s how I learnt everything about sex, but I don’t know if she has knowledge of it”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 02:56 PM