Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
Priya stood there in her lingerie, it was nothing fancy, but the very thought of seeing your girlfriends best friend in that state made me badly lust for her and my little master was up and roaring. Priya looked much hotter than i imagined, she had huge boobs, but she always dressed in a way that it never showed.

Me – “dude, Priya is looking hot”

Abhishek – “thanks, but your Neha is no less, why not compare both of them”

Neha – “I would love to join in with Priya and tease you guys”

Priya – “Ya Neha, come and strip quickly and then lets give these guys a hard time.”

With that Neha too stripped to her lingerie and they both stood there gesturing to us in a teasing way. The devil in our eyes and the erectness of our cocks could make anyone sense what we guys wanted to do. I badly wanted to fuck them both, especially Priya. Neha then told me to get the music system from the other room, I told them to go there instead. Within a minute we were in my room with nice music playing and the girls doing dirty dancing for us.

Neha – “why don’t you guys beat your cocks for us”

I looked at abhishek and he shook his head in confirmation. We then put down our pants and took out the cock. I was happy as my cock was significantly better than Abhishek’s. Neha gave a flying kiss towards my cock and took off her bra and threw it on my cock. Abhishek’s eyes were now guled to Neha breasts, I knew he wanted to feel them, I too wanted him to feel them and tell me how much better my girl was compared to his. Neha too sensed it and in a sexy manner walked towards him and sat on his lap.

All the while Priya was just dancing and watching us, as neha sat on his lap, he grabbed her tits and groped them. He was very rough and am sure Neha enjoyed it, she moaned loud and he continued his groping. Then Neha did what I didn’t expect, that bitch held his cock in her hand and started to shake it to make him cum. He was in seventh heaven. I looked at Priya in a way that spelt out clearly that I wanted the same with her too. Priya came to me and whispered.

Priya – “I wont do anything like that now, let them do what they want now, abhishek wont fuck her. I am close by, I will catch up with you at night”

With that she pecked me on the cheek and just started to dance in between my thighs. It was not long before Abhishek cummed all over Neha’s hands and little bit on her boobs too. This was Abhishek’s 2nd cum and he was now exhausted. Neha went to the bathroom to clean up and Priya too went and got dressed. Abhishek too followed Neha to the bathroom to clean up and I too pulled up my pants and stopped the music. Both of them didn’t come out of the bathroom for more than a minute, I looked at Priya and then Priya went in and there both of them were naked and hugging and smooching each other.

Priya didn’t disturb them and then came to me and just told me that casually held my cock over my pants and said

Priya – “Be ready to fuck me tonight, let them enjoy a little bit also”

I smiled and held her ass and told

Me – “I am dying to shuv this prick of mine in your pussy and I love this ass of yours”

Priya – “You will enjoy my ass much better than you have enjoyed Neha’s, assure you that”

We went on chatting for some time and then after 5 mins saw Neha and Abhishek coming out dressed up.

Abhishek – “Dude, Neha is hot, you are dam lucky”

Me – “you have even tasted her buddy, so you are lucky as I am”

We all knew that now I was going to be a foursome whenever we could have a session and Priya being close to my home, I was surely going to fuck her very often and I knew she wanted it too. They all left and now I was waiting for the night and for the time when I could get in between Priya legs. I could not believe my luck, 3 women to fuck and I was still in my teens. With Priya I shared a very special relation for the years to come. Will narrate it as we go on in the story.

Night came and so did Priya, sharp at 10:15 she came and rang the bell and sneaked in without being noticed by anyone. As it was peak winters people get to bed early.

Priya told me that she had told at her place that she is going to a friend’s place for night stay and so she could be at my house till morning. My eyes and ears lit up along with my cock. I knew I would nail this bitch hard that night and she too was waiting for that. We didn’t want to hurry as we had the entire night. We went to my parent’s room and started watching TV. As we seated ourselves, we sat on the bed stuck to each other.

My cock was erect and showed through my night pyjamas, it had created a tent that was big enough to house a small cat. Priya asked me

Priya – “How many times have you fucked Neha”

Me – “4-5 times till now, but I somehow have a feeling I am going to fuck you more that that”

Priya – “So you cheating on her”

Me – “with a babe like you to fuck, I would cheat anyone, and I am sure neha is going to fuck abhishek soon”

Priya – “oh yes, she will, they were talking about it after we left your place”

Me – “great then let them fuck and we will enjoy too”

Priya – “I like your cock more than Abhishek’s, yours looks better”

Me – “Yes baby, you will enjoy it, I assure you that”

With that we started to smooch, it was a deep smooch, her tongue felt like a fresh strawberry laced with sugar and cream. It was melting in my mouth as we were lip locked for a long time. As we smooched I lay on the bed and Priya on top of me, my hands on her back and her hands hold my head and running in my hair. We were fully dressed and still she felt so good. I slowly moved my hands towards her ass and started to grope them. They were big and firm, amazing over her jeans, I now just wanted to feel how it would be bare and what with would taste like.

Priya later in the night told me that she had inherited her sexuality from her mom, her mom too had big ass and huge tits and huge drive for sex.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 02:51 PM