Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
Soon Mala mam and Neha left and within 10 mins of their leaving the servants came back. Everything was normal and after that I just watched TV and played some video games till dinner time and after dinner had a long talk on the phone with Neha and were just thinking how could we meet besides in the afternoon. We struck an idea and executed that the next day.

The next day morning I had my cricket which went great and I was man of the match. In the afternoon as scheduled my servants left and Neha entered, today we didn’t call Mala mam as we wanted to enjoy ourselves, it was Neha’s idea not to call Mala mam and I agreed to her. That afternoon too we enjoyed the 69 and then we had one fuck. Nothing much as we wanted to save the excitement for the night.

She left at 4pm only to be back at 10pm.

One of Neha’s friends stayed just beside my apartment, a minute’s walk. Neha told her parents that she was going to stay at that friends place at the night. Between her and her friends it was common to stay overnight at each other’s place. That friend of Neha (Priya) knew about our affair and was having a small affair herself with a guy. Neha carefully explained to Priya that if her mother called at her place she should handle it. As my servants left early after my early dinner, I called up Priya’s place and told Neha to come down. Both Neha and Priya came to my place. This was the first time I met Priya. We talked to like 5 mins and then Priya left for the night with only me and Neha in my apartment alone for the night. It was our honeymoon night, we were taking risks, but at that age everyone does.

That night we used my parents room at it was bigger and better equipped in all ways. As we got in the room I told Neha

Me – “Neha, today I am not using any condom and I want to cum inside you”

Neha – “we cant do that, what if I become pregnant”

Me – “you wont become pregnant like that, its not easy, and it is just for one night”

Neha – “no.. no.. we are not taking that risk, Mala mam told strictly not to do that”

Me – “forget mala mam baby, its between you and me now”

Neha – “No, we wont do that and thats final”

We had a long argument for 10 mins and at the end of it I convinced her and told her not to tell Mala mam and not even her friend Priya. Priya knew we were having an affair but not that we were so physical. Neha told me that Priya’s bf had sucked her tits and nothing more since they didn’t get the chance.

Me – “why don’t we call them over tomorrow afternoon and they can enjoy as we do?”

Neha – “thats a good idea, let me call up Priya and speak to her”

Neha was on the phone for 10 mins talking to Priya as I made the arrangements for the night. I filled the bathtub with warm water and had bubble bath in it and put on heater as it was winters and took out the blanket and got some snacks and drinks for us.

Neha cam in very happy and said that Priya and her bf would join us the next day afternoon. I was now getting evil thoughts of seeing Priya naked and even fuck her if I could get a chance. Well nothing like that happened the next day. Coming back to the night, Neha changed into a nighty and then we started smooching and soon we were nude as usual and then proceeded towards the bathtub and there we lay in each others arms for an hour just talking and smooching and licking each other.

Then we proceeded towards the room and there we fucked 3 times that night and all 3 times I cummed in her pussy, she enjoyed it immensely and had multiple orgasms herself. The room was filled with our moans and shouts that night and finally we slept at 3am and Neha woke up to an alarm at 7am and got dressed and fresh and left for Priya’s place Nehs’s father would pick her up from there at 8am. She made it in time and now I was again waiting for her to return in the afternoon. I too got ready and left for my cricket match.

Priya, her bf (Abhishek) and Neha came together at 3 pm to my place as scheduled but I was extremely tired and hurt on my knee after the cricket match and had barely slept after an exhaustive and amazing last night. Abhishek and I were introduced to each other, he was also a normal guy like me and lived a little further away. We sat and chatted for some time. All the while I was also eyeing Priya. She was a hottie like Neha too, but a little weatish in complexion and with a bigger ass and longer hair. Neha had better features than Priya, but all in all but were amazing. The thought that Abhishek had sucked Neha’s tits made me want to do that same so I broke away from the conversation and asked boldly to abhishek

Me – “So abhishek, how far have you and Priya enjoyed?”

That was a shocker to him, but he was cool and answered

Abhishek – “just some kiss and feeling, that’s all”

Me – “that’s nice, but we have gone a little more than that” I didn’t want to tell him the whole thing.

Abhishek – “that’s great, we will soon catch up, thanks to you that we have a private room for an hour”

I smiled back and then we all got up, Priya and abhishek went to the guest room and me and neha to my room. For the afternoon Neha and I just lay in my room and chatted to each other.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 02:38 PM