Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
As my parents departed from the country Neha arrived at my house, we sat in my room chatting for some time. The servants took leave for the afternoon break and we were now alone and were waiting for this time. We didn’t waste a second after this. My cock was already erect thinking of the fuck fest it was going to take part in. Neha came and hugged me and then stripped totally naked. I instantly looked around to ensure that all the curtains were drawn. As her heavenly body stood all bare in front of me I took out my cock in my hand and started to shake it. My cock had grown an inch over the last one year, all thanks to the two lovely ladies. Neha come to me and pused me on the bed. My cock was not 90 degrees staright and pointing towards the ceiling.

She started to suck on it like a pro, licking it, sucking it, biting it, eating it and gobbling it. She even sucked my balls and for the first time I came to know what it feels like. As this went on for a minute, I was enjoying it and had now built a long resistance to blowjobs and would take some time to ejaculate. Soon she stripped me too and now were just hugging each other. Suddenly there main door calling bell rang, I almost shat in my pants.

Neha – “that must be mala mam, I had told her to come at 3:30.”

I got a sigh of relief. Phew!! I quickly went and looked through the looking glass hole and saw it was Mala mam dresses in a blue and red saree and matching sleeveless blouse. I opened the door slightly and told her to come it. I was stark naked and she was surprised but at the same time happy to see me like that. She closed the door behind her and instantly bent down and started to blow me right there.

Me – “Mam, Neha is inside too, be careful”

Mala Mam – “She knows all about us too, I told her everything, don’t worry”

I was happy to hear that and was sure Mala mam had convinced Neha for me to have 2 partners. She kept on blowing me there and Neha walked in, she was naked too.

Neha – “mam, you have to teach to me suck better, just like you are”

Mala Mam – “thata is why I am here, to teach you kids how to enjoy the most”

All of us smiled and Mala mam continued to suck my cock, then she suddenly stopped and tightened her grip hurting my cock and turning my pink tip into deep red. Then she instructed Neha to start sucking. Neha instantly jumped on to my cock and started feasting on it. Within seconds of Neha starting her sucking, Mala mam too stripped naked and started to smooch me. For the first time I was experiencing two women at the same time, one sucking my cock and the other smooching me. It was such a high. Mala mam broke the smooch and asked if we could continue in the bedroom. We proceeded towards the bedroom and there I too was stripped and we three were naked for the next one hour enjoying each other, in this time I didn’t fuck either of them, but was just smooching feeling, groping and everything else.

Then mala mam announced

Mala Mam – “today ritesh , you will get my pussy too”

Me – “wow mam, I have been looking for this for a very long time now”

Neha – “mam, you please teach him to fuck properly, so we can have an excellent time”

Mala mam smiled and then got on the bed and pulled towards her. She then placed my cock on the tip of her pussy and told

Mala Mam – “aaj theke eei gud tomar aache” (from today this pussy is yours)

I smiled and pushed in slightly to feel the warmth of her pussy around the tip of my cock. I could feel as if I was entering an oven. It was HOT, and waiting to be fucked so that it could cool down. Then Mala mam encouraged me more and slowly within a couple of mins I was fully inside her, she was very well lubricated with her own juices and I was now flowing well with my humps. Neha got behind me and started to imitate me as I fucked Mala mam.

Mala mam was moaning and also laughing seeing both of us, it was great, Mala mam’s pussy was looser than that of Neha, but I enjoyed it more as I got a lot of free movement. I didn’t last long and I announced that I was about to shoot my load.

Mala Mam – “aamar gud ee bhitor e maal phelo aamar shone” (cum inside me my dear)

With that I shot spurts after spurts in her pussy, as I was having my orgasm she too climaxed and hugged me tight and bit me on the shoulder as she had her own volcanic eruption. Neha now looked at us and was waiting to be fucked. I too got up from the arms of Mala Mam and went to the toilet and cleaned my cock, as I was doing that Neha came in and said

Neha – “now you better fuck me too, I need it badly”

Me – “yes sweetheart, I will fuck you right away”

With that we went back to the room, Mala mam’s voluptuous body was still on the bed with her legs spread and I could see cum oozing out of her pussy. She was picking that cum that had mixed with her juices and eating them, I felt a little yuck and so did Neha but we didn’t say anything. Neha in the mean time had already started work on me. I told her I wanted to suck her tits and make them as big as Mala Mam’s. Neha allowed me to suck her tits and finger her at the same time. Today she was much wet than the first time.

As we did that Mala mam got fresh and got back in the room, then interrupting us she told me to lie down and then instructed neha to lie on top of me in 69 position. That day we had a successful 69 position and we were working orally towards each other, but I wanted to fuck neha, so I just got up after 5 mins and then made neha lie down and got on top of her to start the fuck.

She was amazing, all wet and oozing and she had her first orgasm within 30 seconds and then another one within a few mins, she was exhausted by now and I wanted to cum inside her, but was reminded by mala mam not to do so I had to withdraw and I came all over her stomach and tits. Then Neha and I lay on each other’s arms kissing and hugging each other, Mala mam in the mean time got dresses and went to the kitchen and got us some snack to eat as we were hungry after a long sex session, specially me as I fucked 2 gorgeous women and was hungry for more. I got a lot more than I had expected in the next few days. I managed to get Neha to stay overnight at my place and then what happened I don’t have to tell anyone... heheh...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 02:35 PM