Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
Saying that we resumed our kiss only to be disturbed by Mala Mam.

Mala Mam – “Kids, you have another 15 mins before everyone else comes”

Neha and I looked at each other and realised that we had been smooching for 5 mins, she quickly stripped me bare and held my cock in her warm hands. By now my cock was used to being held by females and following their commands. Then she instructed me to strip her bare also. Within seconds we were standing naked in front of each other for the first time. My cock saluting her beauty and youth and throbbing for a fuck as it always did. She walked towards the door and knocked on it, in came Mala mam. I was not expecting that at all.

Mala Mam – “now I will instruct you further on how be to true lovers”

For the first time I was feeling shy being naked in front of Mala mam because of the presence of Neha I guess. Neha didn’t know that Mala mam and I too shared a physical relation cause we had never spoken of it and nor had Mala mam and I even done anything in front of her. But I guess she had hints about it, but didn’t know the extent of our physical closeness, which uptil now was more than what I share with her. Mala mam explained and instructed very properly and carefully and within a minute Neha was on the bed with her legs spread apart and me over her with my cock at the entrance of her vagina.

Mala mam then said me to slowly enter the love tunnel and to go slow and not to hurt Neha, saying that she left us love birds in the room. Now I felt something like adam and eve, left to discover the rest on our own. Neha had closed her eyes and said

Neha – “now the time had come for us to be true lovers, I love you ritesh”

Me – “Yes, neha, today I make you mine, I love you too”

It was the first time we spoke the 3 magic words, and with that I slowly proceeded towards my first fuck. I slowly entered the virgin hole which I would fuck for the rest of my life. It was tight, amazingly fresh and the best I ever had or will have. <font color="Red">With Neha it has always been love and with ever other woman it was pure lust and thus we both lost our virginity to each other that evening</font>, all thanks to Mala mam.

As I entered, she became tighter and she was moaning in pain and pleasure. Her facial expressions conveyed love, lust, want, pleasure and pain. All together that one rarely experiences. With every little thrust I was entering her more and her nails were eating in my flesh as I went in deeper. Later I realised that she had bruised my back badly and till date the faint marks of our first love session are engraved on my back. I became confident after most of my cock had entered her pussy, from what mala mam explained I knew what to do next. I started to move slowly, with every stroke Neha matched her moans perfectly like a pro and her grip on my back became tighter. Love was in the air and we were lost in it, 5 mins more to go is what we heard from Mala mam.

Both of us knew we were building up and Neha instructed me to cum outside. I made her have an amazing free flowing orgasm and then instantly pulled out and spilled a massive cum load all over her stomach, tits and little bit on her face too. We both sighed and I lay beside her. We knew he had just a couple of mins more. So we quickly went to the bathroom, as we walked towards the bathroom together we realised we had just submitted ourselves to each other and our relationship was now that of true lovers. Neha was limping a little as her pussy ached, I had not been rough on her and thus she could walk with a little limp.

Both of us cleaned up and got dressed and got in the drawing room just in time. As we sat on the chairs the other 2 students also came in and greeted me. Mala Mam had arranged a nice chocolate cake with candles, I cut that and then we had a lovely meal consisting for a few snacks and cake and cold drinks. The other 2 students left soon leaving the 3 of us. Mala mam then gifted me a small box and told me to open it, it contained a pack of 10 condoms.

Mala Mam – “from next time use this, it will be better for both of you, and yes, both of you enjoy with each other only under my supervision and with my consent, don’t make it a regular habit”

We nodded and then got a hug from Mala mam and we too left holding hands, I dropped Neha to her place and then went home. All the way we were just looking and each other and smiling, even when I got home I was in a different world altogether. Suddenly I started to feel as if I had so many responsibilities, I don’t know why I got that feeling. Anyways, it was just great and things became normal from the very next day, school and tuitions. On Wednesday I was ordered by Mala mam to go to her place early. When I reached, Mala mam was running high temperature and was shivering. She told me it came all of a sudden. I quickly called Neha over too and we helped Mam with medicines and her food. Then Mala mam told us to inform the maid Joya to come also, we did that and left that evening from Mala mam’s place to get back to our homes.

I became a lil sad as I was not expecting to get the pussy of Mala mam too. After having popped the cherry of Neha, my lust for Mala mam had increased. Another week went by and Mala mam was still unwell. Her mother flew down from New Delhi and stayed with her and soon she recovered and was taking her normal tuitions, but her mother was still there with her and thus there was no activity for me with Neha and not even with Mala Mam. I was getting frustrated and Neha and Mala mam were even getting very eager for a session again.

Almost a month had passed since my birthday and the winters had set in, my parents were off to a holiday trip and I stayed back making excuse of cricket tournament. Again I was alone and I wanted to capitalise this time as much as possible with Mala mam and specially Neha. How I finished the box of condoms in the next 5 days is what I will be narrating all of you now. It was a mix of pain and pleasure, new revelations and shock and totally unexpected turn of events. But overall something that we all enjoyed and just dream of experiencing at least once in our life time.

I have been very fortunate to have had Mala Mam and Neha so early in my life, even though Neha and I were exposed to sex so early in life, Mala mam handled us very well and made it a point that it didn’t affect our careers. All three of us enjoyed many other partners but always even today after so many years go back to Mala mam and Neha.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 02:31 PM