Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
>Since I have been narrating the story for a long time now, I will get to the main action very soon. Things proceeded slowly after that, Neha and I used to meet once in a fortnight at Mala Mam’s apartment and were allotted 15 mins to enjoy ourselves under her supervision. The other chapter with Mala Mam had also taken a back seat, with her also it was once in 2-3 weeks, but a long 1 hour session with me cumming twice, we had gone all the way except the final act. With Neha, a lot more was left to explore. I was now getting desperate to get a fuck but didn’t get it.

A few months passed away and came November, my birthday month. A day before my birthday I got a call from Mala mam to come to her house in the afternoon as it was a Saturday. I reached at 1pm. When I entered, there were 4 more ladies seated, all middle aged like Mala mam, well dressed and looked from good families, all good looking and well developed. I was introduced to them as her best student who always stood first in class and sometimes even helped her with household work. The four ladies were kitty friends of Mala mam. The festivities started and food and drinks came, they all were having vodka and very quickly too. By 2:30 lunch was done and now the ladies were quiet high and the non veg jokes session started.

I could not understand most of the jokes as they were beyond my interpretation.

Then the most embarrassing things happened that day to me, Mala mam came up to me and asked me to strip in front of the four other ladies. I was astonished and instantly denied it, she told me that if I didn’t do it then she would never let me fuck her. I thought for some time and thought that there was no harm in doing what Mala mam said. I agreed to Mala mam, I was then made to stand in front of the ladies who were laughing and giggling, Mala mam undid my trouser and then my underwear, my cock was already erect due to the atmosphere. All the ladies went silent when they saw my cock on them said

Aunty – “Mala, suck this little cock for us”

Mala mam instantly got down on her knee and started to suck my cock as she always did, there were cheers from the other women around and they were all lusting to suck my cock themselves. One of them cupped both her breasts and started to squeeze them and looking at me made erotic faces, I too responded back and stuck my tongue out as if I was licking her tits. She then got up removed the pallu of her saree and came near me and asked me to squeeze her breast. All the while Mala mam was working on my cock below. Wow, her breast was extremely soft, like cotton balls. I squeezed them hard and she moaned. Then she told mala to step aside and she got down on her knees and started to suck.

As soon as she started the other women even got up and came near to us and was feeling my ass from behind and my chest and so on. They made me go mad, then I just let out a great cum and Mala mam instantly took my cock from the other lady;s hand and gobbled all the cum.

Aunty – “you whore mala, you have his cum eveytime, why didn’t you let us share it this time?”

Mala Mam – “if you want to have it then suck him again, he will server you ladies again”

Another aunty – “can we fuck him mala?”

Mala Mam – “no, no... no fucking with him, everything else, he is still a virgin and his cock has not tasted any pussy”

Aunty – “then I need his virgin cock, ritesh will you fuck me?”

Me – “If only Mala mam allows I will”

Finally after a lot of debate it was sorted that no fucking, but everything else. That afternoon I cummed a total of 3 times in 90 mins and was exhausted and exploited by these sex hungry women and they all said they will call me next time again for their kitty part and fuck me too. I smiled back at them and they left leaving me and mala mam alone.

Mala Mam – “the first pussy you will ever fuck is of Neha, not even mins, do you get it”

I nodded and then got dressed and lay on the sofa.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 02:24 PM