Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
She parted her legs and I inserted my face in between her thighs. It had been sometime since I tasted her, so I was relishing the same and got immersed in the flow and just concentrated on how to make her have a great orgasm. My tongue working magic for her, it plundered her wet pussy and I could just hear sounds and abuses

Mala Mam – “You motherfucker, I cant stay without this, you need to give me this everyday and make me your whore, ohhhh... yes. How much I missed all this”

With that her got hold of my head with both her hands and pushed it towards her pussy more. I could barely breath but kept on licking and licking and licking. With every lick her body got more tensed building up for the big O and finally she released it with a lion like roar and 500W speakers. She was out of breath and panting as she just ran a marathon. I stopped and she proceeded towards the other sofa and lay there, I too talked towards her and then placing my cock over her pussy I began to shag and she lay there immobile, with one hand I grabbed her left tit and with the other stroked my cock and even cummed on her pussy. My cum, most of it got entangled in her genital hair and the rest she scooped with her finger and ate it like fresh cream from a bakery shop.

Mala Mam – “I will teach you and Neha how to enjoy the most and maximize pleasure, both o you come for tution 1 hour early tomorrow. Now get dressed and leave, I need to go out somewhere”

I got dressed and she proceeded towards the shower.

The next day Neha and me reached an hour early and she had been expecting us. Once we got seated in her bedroom, Mala mam instructed me to open my pants and show my cock to Neha. Neha was astonished and I too acted shy, but then Neha even forced me and I instantly opened my trouser and put down my pants. My cock came to view of both the females in the room, it was not erect yet, Mala mam then told

Mala Mam – “Neha, go and hold this cock, clasp it with both hands, you will see it getting bigger”

Neha jumped towards me and instantly grabbing my cock looked towards me and smiled, I too smiled and said

Me – “your hands are feeling great Neha, now its gonna get BIG”

Neha – “let it go big, I will make it small again”

Mala Mam – “seems you kids know a lot already... hhmm..”

Neha – “now what mam, his dick is already big and erect”

Mala Mam – “shake it for some time”

She started shaking it, up and down and did that for a minute, I was liking it and said

Neha – “it feels amazing, feels like I am going to cum very very soon”

Mala Mam – “Stop”

Neha just stopped but kept her hands on my erect cock that was throbbing with every heart beat. Then neha too opened her long skirt and panty as instructed by Mala Mam and sat next to me. Then Mala mam instructed me to finger her pussy as she stroked my cock. We both that that and within a minute both of us had an orgasm, my cum fell on the floor below and neha lay back on the bed. She was not loud while she cummed, might be she didn’t have a good one I thought.

Mala mam – “Shouldn’t waste semen like this, Neha would you like to eat it?”

Neha – “seems very yuk, I can try if you insist”

Saying that she took a drop from the floor on her finger and tasted it, from her facial expression I could make out that she didn’t like it. Mala mam to got the same feeling and instantly told Neha to stop if she didn’t like it.

Then Mala mam did what I didn’t expect, she got down on the floor and licked all the cum off the floor with 4-5 long licks. Neha too got very astonished.

Mala Mam – “I just love to have semen, my favourite dish, slowly you too will develop a taste for it Neha.”

After that Mala mam told us to dress us and told its enough for the day and then we sat in the drawing room and she told us more about sexuality and how to handle it. Soon the other students came and we stopped our sexual discussion and started with the tution. During the tution, neha sat across the table and she continuously felt my feet with her bare feet and kept of passing a cunning smile and even winked on a couple of occasions.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 02:17 PM