Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
I greeted Neha with a nervous tone

Me – “Hi Neha, how are you doing?”

Neha – “I am fine Ritesh, thanks”

Mala mam instructed Neha to sit across the table (opposite me) and she sat at the head of the rectangular table. As we all got seated, there was silence for a minute, I didn’t know where to look so I just fiddled with my pen in hand and was looking at that only. I don’t know what Neha and mam did. Then Mala mam said

Mala Mam – “I guess both of you have developed a liking for each other, have you kids?”

Neha (with assurance in her voice) – “Yes Mam, and fortunately we enjoy being with each other”

I looked and Neha and smiled confirming her statement

Mala Mam – “What about you Ritesh, tumi oo ki oke valo basho” (What about you ritesh, do you also like her?)

I nodded my head in affirmation and looked at Mala Mam with a slight smile to which she responded back.

Mala Mam – “I am happy for both of you, but it is very early for you kids to be in a relation, keep it to friendship and later in college you can be more than friends”

Neha instantly wanted to speak but mala mam continued

Mala Mam – “Ritesh was always top of his class, and now he barely passed, so much change in just a few months.”

Neha – “Mam, but we have already been more than just friends, we have taken the first step towards adulthood together”

I never had known before that Neha would be so bold and frank, I was liking it the way she handled the situation and was mocking myself for saying nothing to assist Neha who was handling it amazingly. I was wondering how could I contribute but then thought to myself that it is better that I let Neha talk it out to mam and just be a spectator and will speak if needed.

Mala Mam – “What do you mean, have taken the next step, I hope you have not crossed any limited, cause if anything wrong happens then I will be responsible as you kids meet at my place for tuition. Tell me all the truth and I will assist you kids in whatever way I can”

Neha – “We have been a little physical with each other but far from the actual act”

Mala Mam – “The actual act, seems you know a lot about the birds and the bees at this tender age”

Neha – “one of my sisters educated me all about it”

Mala Mam – “ritesh, what do you have to say about this, and why are you sitting like a dead duck, speak something”

Me – “Maaam.. urr.. Neha..” (I don’t know what as I speaking, I just kept on mumbling their names and then stopped after a few seconds

They both burst out laughing and Mala Mam said

Mala Mam – “I like you kids and am happy that I know about what you kids are doing, from today I will guide how you should go about it, but this should be between the 3 of us and no one else should know about it, not even your parents and other friends”

We both agreed to that and then I said

Me – “Mam, I assure you that I will get on top of the class as I always was and Neha has been getting better with me around”

Mala Mam – “Hmm.. good to hear that, now I leave you kids alone for a few mins as I will change and come back, don’t be too naughty”

She turned around and entered her room and locked the door and we two were sitting as we were. I went up to Neha and thanked for handling the situation so well and then pecked her cheek.

Neha – (in a low voice) – “kissing on the cheek will not help, I need to see what you promised me some time back”

I knew what she meant and I didn’t want to disappoint her cause she believed me the last time and I couldn’t delay it again. So I just stood next to her and undid my pant till my knees and stood there waiting her to do the rest. Neha was quick at it, she pulled down my underwear and then lifted my tshirt a little that had covered my erect cock. It was hard and throbbing with life, as if all the blood in my body had rushed to it. Her eyes glued to it and her hand on the tip of my cock. She didn’t do anything else. We knew we didn’t have much time, so I zipped up again and sat on my chair and said

Me – (in a low voice) – “aacha laga to “ (liked it na?”)

Neha – “loved it” with that she gave me a flying kiss as small kids too and we both started to laugh. Another minute went by and Mala mam came out and then seeing us seated like good kids said

Mala Mam – “I thought I would find you two kissing each other, haha”

Me and Neha (in chorous) – “No mam”

Then we too started to laugh at the coincidence. The door bell rang and in came the other 2 students came in and enquired about the laughter to which we just said that we were exchanging jokes. It had all become very lively and soon the class started and finshed too. After that day I became very serious in my studies too and started to enjoy the tuitions. A couple of weeks went by and there was no sexual advancement on either side. I went to Mala Mam’s house on a Saturday morning and rang the bell.

She just woke out of bed and came and opened the door and was astonished to see me and said that she was not expecting me. She told me to come in and closed the door behind us. I thought she would hug me, but nothing like that happened.

Me – “Mam, since the day you have come to know about me and Neha you don’t treat me the same way”

Mala Mam – “Listen ritesh, if you and Neha like each other then it is better I don’t interfere, else it will spoil your relationship.”

Me – “Mam, but I need you the way we have been, I am not addicted to it, please help mam”

Mala mam started to think for some time and said,

Mala Mam – “what all have you done with Neha”

Me – “Mam, I have sucked her breast and we had orgasm with our clothes on, that too only once”

Mala Mam – “hmmm... thats quiet a lot for kids, I don’t think you should proceed more”

Me – “Mam you have to help me out, you tell me that you will now be normal with me and also tell me not to proceed with Neha. I will not be able to concentrate on my studies like this. You started it and now you find a way out”

Mala Mam – “don’t get angry my little boy, come you play with my tits and relax yourself”

Saying that, for the first time she exposed her tits to me directly. She just opened her nighty and was left sitting in a fancy panty. I was just looking and looking at her tits. I had never seen such tits in my life and also till date (15 years after) I haven’t seen such amazing tits. They were looking much better than what I saw through the key hole. Now they were in front of me, 2 watermelon sized tits waiting to be caressed and eaten just by me. I jumped and started to suck them and Mala mam patted me as if I was an infant having milk. She didn’t interrupt me and went on caressing my back and hair for as long as I sucked.

When I got exhausted, I stopped and looked up at mam, she still sat there smiling, her tits were now partially red after my assault and then she said

Mala Mam – “aar khabe ki, tumi 45 mins theke khacho” (will you have more, you have been sucking for 45 mins)

45 mins I thought to myself, never did I realise that I sucked for so long, I thought it must have been 5 mins, max 10 mins at the most. I said

Me – “sorry if I hurt you mam,”

Mam – “No seweetheat, now after all the sucking you have done, I am flowing like a river down there, need to get a nice cum, come on, give me a great orgasm”

Saying that she pulled down her panty and was fully naked in front of me and even stripped me. My cock was erect, had to be. She parted her legs and I inserted my....
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 02:13 PM