Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
Mala mam opened the door and instantly hugged me tight, almost crushing my bones. I said

Me – “aapanr ke khub miss koreche” (I missed you a lot mam)

Mala Mam – “aamar ke miss korecho na aamr gud ke miss korecho” (you missed me or my pussy)

Me – “duta miss korechi” (missed both) and then I started laughing

Mala Mam – “aamar CB kemon aache, okhane kichu korecho CB shonge” (How is my CB, have you don’t anything with with CB)

Since Thailand is very famous for paid sex and massage she indirectly asked me if I availed any of it. But I was too young to even know any of it then and also my parents were always with me.

Me – “CB is not keeping good, urgently needs your care” saying that I stripped standing by the door only.

Mala mam bent down on her knees and started to suck it like a little girl having lollipop and I cummed in less than a minute with a loud moan. She gobbled all the cum and then asked me to go to the dining table and get naked. She was extremely happy to have got treated after so many days and so was i. As I got naked and waited, I saw Mala mam come with a bowl in her hand. She asked me to remove everything from the dining table and lie down face up. I did as she instructed. Then she herself got out of her track pants and was naked waist down. She too climbed up on the dining and positioned her pussy right above my cock, just an inch away. Then very teasingly she was moving herself. No need to say that I was rock hard again and ready to deliver. She teased me for a long time and then told me get up. As I got up she positioned herself insted of me and handed me the bowl.

It was full with chocolate sauce, she told me to apply it all over her legs and thighs. I did that immediately and then was told to lick it clean. Yummy, licking chocolate off a lady so sexy, it had already started melting in my mind.

I started with her legs, one stroke at a time, I licked and then bit the area. Hmmm.. it is too good. As I proceeded towards her shin and then knees she was making loud sounds and I was enjoying them. I went on to her things, she parted her legs. I was slow and erotic, movement making her mad and she building up more and more to have a blast of an orgasm. He thighs were now clean, I rubbed my naked cock on the things as I proceeded the last level. It now was becoming unbearable for her, she just begged me to give her an oral, I left everything else and just went on to lick her pussy, she was oozing and her juices were flowing like a waterfall, free and spreading all over my face.

I didn’t ever want it to end, a dream come true. I bit her pussy lips lightly and then shoved my tongue as deep as I could. It when shivers down her body giving her goose bumps and then the big orgasm. For the first time I saw spurts of her pussy juices flying out. I too licked whatever I could of it and then just lay on her. My cock was now directly placed over her pussy and still erect. She was not making and moves and told me

Mala Mam – “Ritesh, don’t move, I don’t want you rubbing your cock on my pussy”

Shit!! Thats exactly what I wanted to do

Me – “Mam but I want to cum again and I want to cum like this, pls”

Mala Mam – “no, not now, now get off me and let me go for a show, you also shower with me”

Me, shower with her, that meant I will see her full naked today. Well I followed her to the bathroom there she put on the shower and got under it wearing her t shirt and then asked me to soap her legs and clean off all the little traces of chocolate. I did that with precision but was burning to see her tits. I took her permission and groped them and started to lick the nipples as they were standing erect, waiting to be molested.

Turning around against the wall, her ass towards me, she told

Mala Mam – “come and rub your cock on my ass and cum”

I instantly rushed and pressed my cock deep into her fleshy ass very hard

Mala Mam – “ki korcho, its hurting me” (what are you doing, its hurting me”)

I moved back and then saying sorry whet on slightly, warm water falling from the shower, my dark erect cock on silky milky ass of a horny naughty woman and me rubbing it to have an orgasm, the whole situation was a new one and then I shot my load and saw it slowly wash away with the water, First time I saw Mala mam wasting cum and not eating it. The she soaped me all over and showered with me hugging me and along me to do anything I want to her.

Finally the warm water got exhausted and we finished our shower session. She told me to leave the bathroom with a towel and dry myself and latched the door behind her.

As soon as she did I bent down and watched carefully from the key hole, this time she was right in front of me, no obstruction in view, she removing her wet tshirt that clung to her boday exposed her tits to me.

Her tits were huge, so inviting and looked like it needed a man to take care of them, that was the only asset of her that I had not savoured fully till now. My cock started to get stiff again and like a voluntary action I started to shag, all the while I did that my eyes were stuck on her huge tits, I felt as if I was born to suck them and they were now my property. Within a minute I cummed again, I didn’t bother to clean the seman on the floor and that on the bathroom door, I just lay naked on the bed and closed my eyes.

Mam came out a few mins later, all dried and wrapped in a towel, looking like a sex godess coming out of her den. She saw cum on the floor and questioned me

Mala Mam – “ke krecho tumi, aabar maal phelecho ki?” (what have you done, have you cummed again)

I shook my head in confirmation and said

Me – “ki korbo mam, aapai otto hot Aachen, aapnar shonge monk ore bar bar korte” (what to do mam, you are so hot, feel like cumming again and again with you)

Mala Mam – (with a blush) “dushtu chele, aamar CB theek aache na” (naughty boy, my CB is fine naa?)

Me – “you only see how your CB is”

My cock was deflated and had no energy to do anything more, Mala mam took a close look at it and the giving it a long kiss started to take out clothes from her wardrobe and even told me to dress up. It had already been an hour and I had no intentions of leaving. After getting dressed o told mam,

Me – “Can we watch a movie mam?”

Mala Mam – “Hmm.. that will be a good idea, I have got a nice animation movie, call the others and tell them to come over too and we all can watch it together”

I didn’t mind the others joining as I had already had a fair share of Mala mam for myself today and that was good enough, but I just felt like being around her. I called the others including Neha and within 30 mins the movie started. It was a nice animation movie and we all enjoyed it along chips and cold drinks.

In the middle Neha was looking at me and me at her also, there were others sitting between us. Halfway across the movie Neha got up and then she came and sat beside me on the floor. As everyone was busy watching the movie including Mala mam, we got a little close and held hands. As always the feeling was great but again different from what I experienced with Mala Mam. That day ended and gave Mala Mam and Neha the small present I had got for them. It was a traditional mask and keychain for both of them. They really liked it and thanked me for it and then we all went home.

I was happy and school was closed and still a week to go for holidays. Suddenly my dad’s elder brother staying in delhi had an accident and my parents left for delhi the very next day and said they would be away for a day or maximum two. I was sent to my grandmom’s house to stay since I was too small to stay alone. I wanted to capitalise on the situation and was think how.

I made an excuse to my grandmom that I needed to go home for some time since I had some books there and needed to study. She didn’t agree in the beginning and later I convinced her and left. On reaching I opened the door and insantly called up Neha and was lucky to find her home and told her to come to my place since I was alone. Her tone of the voice changed instantly and she was now waiting to come to my place. Within 20 mins she was over and the whole house was left to us teenagers. We both sat in my room and chatted for some time.

Then with a naughty smile I held her hand and pulled her closer to me. She didn’t waste any time and instantly jumped on me and we were in a tight hug and our hands were running all over each other’s body trying to explore the unexplored. Little did she know I my cock had experienced near heaven many times before. I don’t know how long we were like that and then ultimately started to smooch. Today there was no one around to stop us kids from doing what we wanted to.

After getting enough for the time being we left each other and then Neha did the unthinkable...
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 02:03 PM