Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
Saying that Mala mam unzipped my pants and undid my underwear, my throbbig cock must have grown an extra in the heat of the moment. The red tip which had been kissed once before now was demanding more (sala harami lawadha hai mera, always wanting more... hehe ). I just lay my head on the massive boobs and stayed calm as my dick was being shagged by Mala Mam, she wrapped her hand around my cock and help it tight and moving it to and fro to make me cum.

She then instructed me to eat her breast from over the bra. I started to do that, I bit her huge boobs, I felt as if I was biting into a huge ball of candy floss. Soft and smooth and the best pair of knockers I have sucked till date. (to say the truth I have had the good fortune of feasting on many women breasts, but till date Mala Mam remains the best) As I gobbled huge chucks of flesh I was give her so called love bites. These red/blue bites were a striking contrast on her milky white skin. I groped as hard as I could with my hand and tried to cover as much of the breast I could at one time. I figured out where her nipple was from over the bra and bit then slightly and was hearing the moans all the while from mam.

As the episode continued, Mala mam got a little away from me, sat in a squatting position and engulfed half my cock in her mouth. Uffff.... it was amazing in here. The whole experience was so hot that I was not drenched in sweat in just a few mins. A few licks and strokes and I could not hold back the load and I shot it all and saw mam engulfing it like it was some holy bread. As my cock became limp, a couple of drops hanged from the tip and a few spurts had gone on her face, she collected all of that and rubbed them on the exposed part of the tits. After that she wore her top again but didn’t let me wear my pants. She lay on the sofa nearby, on her stomach and then pulled down her black track pants and the panty and said

Mala Mam – “you wanted to rub you dick on these buns? Go ahead, enjoy them for 5 mins”

Me – “but mam, it will take some time for my dick to get erect and enjoy”

Mala Mam – “you have 5 mins, do what you want.”

I quickly started licking and biting it and then almost instantly proceeded towards her ass hole and like all previous times made it drip in saliva and ate it to my heart’s content. My cock was regaining and by then only half a minute was left. I quickly got on top of her ass cheeks which looked like 2 huge freshly baked soft buns and positioned my almost erect dick in her ass crack and started to rub as if there was no tomorrow. TIME UP and mala mam told me to stop, I did and then I got off her, as I did that I rubbed the tip of my dick on her ass hole quickly and heard a ohhhh... from mala mam.

Me – “Mam, just 2 mins more and I will cum”

Mala Mam – “hmm, ok, 2 mins, rub you dick tip on my ass hold and cum on my ass cheek and rub your cum all over my thighs and ass”

I instantly got back on her and rubbed my cock on her ass hole entrance and then started to move vigorously and was successful to cum, as I was about to cum, I got up and spilled all my load (small load this time) on her ass cheeks and then being exhausted just fell on her.
My own cum was now pressed between her ass cheeks and my abdomen area and cock. We stayed like that for a few mins and then mam reminded that others would come within 15 mins, we quickly got off and went to clean. She cleaned my cock and soaped and washed it and then I did the same to her ass.

Mala Mam – “you didn’t rub your cum on my ass, you have to do that next time without fail”

Me – “sure mam, I will do that”

With that we both dressed up properly and mam changed into a descent night, in front of me, now she had nothing to hide from me. We sat in the dining table and I took out my books. With that the bell rang and say the other students come in and a minute later my darling Neha came. We had a good class and were even discussing my healing of leg and everyone told me not to exert myself. After the class Neha requested me to drop her home since I had a chauffeur driven car. I was most happy do to that.

All the way we held hands and sat and getting bold enough I quickly placed a small kiss on her cheek, made sure the drive didn’t see it. That weekend was good and I know I was going to get Neha soon the way I was enjoying Mala mam, but I was in no hurry as I already have a bird in hand, or should I say a already had a pussy for my cock.. hehe.

Exams were soon going to come and being a good student I didn’t ignore mu studies, I got serious with my books and started to help Neha too on a regular basis. It had been around 10 days I had not had a special session with Mala Mam, and it didn’t bother me too much as I knew everything was fine. Finally I got a call from Mala mam on Wednesday afternoon to go to her house a little early than usual, my mom like always didn’t suspect any foul play and I left. You all know what I got that day – sex treat as always with new a new addition, as always.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 01:47 PM