Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
Mala mam opened the door, seeing me she just smiled and asked me to come in.

I heart was pounding and I was sweating, I was never so tensed even when I was appearing for my board exams or anything else as a matter of fact. She asked me to sit on the dining table and wait for the others. OTHERS I thought to myself, only Neha was supposed to be coming. Surprise, surprise... but not a sexual one, another girl and a guy had joined the tuition. Shit!! Shit!! Shit!! Now there was absolutely no way I could get back Mala mam in bed and lick her asshole. What a stupid and dumbfuck I was not to follow Mala mam’s instructions and lose out on such a sexual experience.

Anyways, I couldn’t complain, Neha also came in a coupel of mins later and sat next to me. Neha already knew the new students. I was introduced to them and we started for the evening. There was absolutely no signs of anger from Mala mam. She was like a normal teacher teaching 4 students. All the dreams of licking her again disappeared in the thin air.

After the class we all left together, Neha was very chirpy and was asking me hundreds of questions to which I just answered in the shortest way possible. I went home that evening and the weekend was just as sad and depressing as Friday evening was. It had now been a week since I had masturbated and didn’t even feel like.

Another week went by and things were the same as previous week. Mala mam treated me like any of her other students and there were no signs from her for me to stake back or to come at another time. I didn’t have the courage to go to her house apart from the tuition time and face her. It was now 2 weeks since I last licked her and slowly that was becoming an old chapter, slowly my focus was shifting towards neha and she was reciprocating to my advances and feelings. We often held hands and exchanged warm smiles. But nothing beyond that.

A month later during playing cricket I slipped on a wet surface and hurt myself badly on my back and fractured my leg. I was rushed to the doctor, where we plastered me on the leg and bandaged my head wound. The xray and advanced tests showed there was no internal damage in the brain. So all was fine, I was prescribed home rest for 2 weeks and then I could start my outdoor activities. My mother informed in school and to Mala mam about my accident and that I would not come for a couple of weeks.

The next day Neha called up and my mother told her to come and meet me, it was the first time she come to my house. She was sitting on a chair adjacent to my bed and I was lying there with my plaster and bandages in a sorry state. My mother sat in the room on the bed with me. We talked for sometime and then the servant called my mom as she had a phone call. As she left the room, neha came and gave me pleasant kiss on my lips and said she was very worried about me. I assured her everything is fine, she looked at the door and didn’t see anyone. Then turned towards me and we were in a liplock for a few seconds. I felt so good, I felt great. After that she held my hand and said get well soon and then left and said she would visit again soon. Many of my friends came and visited me and it was 10 days since I was home. I was much better and my head injury was back to normal, only my leg had a problem which would take a couple of months to heal, I could move aroud but had slight difficulty.

My mother had to go to meet her sister in Singapore and was thinking of cancelling it, I persuaded her to carry on as I was almost fine and would resume school in a weeks time. She agreed and left for Singapore. The next day in the afternoon when I was sleeping, the servant woke me and said that Mala mam had come to see me. I was surprised and afraid both. I was lying on the bed and she entered. I sat against the headboard and smiled at her.

Mala Mam – “how are you doing ritesh?”

Me – “much better now mam, thankyou”

Mala Mam – “When will you come to tuitions from?”

Me – “Another week I guess mam, might be 10 days, depends on the doctor”

Mala Mam – “We all miss you in the tuitions, especially me”

I was taken aback by that a little. Then Mala mam took a small box and gave to me, it was gift wrapped. She said to open it after I left and it had a gift for me.

She left soon and I quickly opened the gift, to my utter surprise there were two soiled panties in it. Oh! My god, they were fresh taken off and I could smell the pussy as if it was right next to my nose. There was a small note in the box that read “these are fresh for you, another chance for you to carry on from where we left, when you come again have these panties soaked in your cum, just for me”

I was overjoyed, it had been a long time since I masturbated, I somehow managed to lock my room door and quickly beat my cock and unloaded a huge package on the panty and then put it back in the box and hid it well. I carried on the exercise once everyday and sometimes even twice till I got well.

School resumed, mom came back and the I went back to tution to Mala mam, I was carrying the small box well wrapped up with me in a bag and went a little early and gave it to mam, she just put it away as other students were coming in. Neha sat next to me and we held hands several times during the class. As we were leaving after class, Mala Mam said

Mala Mam – “Since ritesh was away for more than 2 weeks, he has missed out on a lot, he will stay back for some time after class and I will update him, Neha you can help him if he requires any further assistance”

Everyone left and it was again just me and mam in the house, all alone, my little master was already jumping in the pants and wanting to come out. Mam opened the box and smelled it, she sniffed it as if it was a perfume bottle.

Mala Mam – “Hope you enjoyed it ritesh?”

Ma – “yes I did mam, I was great”

Mala mam – “these panties have been used a lot, I need a fresh one to wear”,

saying that she pulled out the panty she was wearing from under her nighty and said

Mala Mam – “cum on these now and I will wear them, quickly”

Me – “I will surely mam”

Mala Mam then came and sat next to me and told me

Mala Mam – “I have seen you glancing at my breast a lot of time, so told you can feel them as much as you want over the nighty and masturbate in the panty.”

I was thrilled, I instantly grabbed those HUGEEEE boobs and then struggled to take my cock out, Mala mam helped me and for the first time my naked cock came to her view, she looked at it as a hungry dog looks at a fleshy bone. I groped her with one hand and the other hand I was beating my cock, I felt her nipples and even pinched them, she was happy and smiling. Then barely a minute later I shot a good load in the panty, some of it falling on the floor and other in the panty. She licked all from the floor and then took the panty and wore it. As she wore the panty she lifted her nighty over her waist, at that time I clearly saw her ass, her back was facing me.

Me – “mam, can you come a little closer, I would like to lick once, only if you allow”

Mala Mam “hmmm.. good boy, ask for permission” saying that she moved a little back and her bare ass was stuck to my face.

I went mad and licked and it all over it and then went for the glory hole. She didn’t stop me, she started to moan as I lick the asshole and I repeated that 20 times over. My Saliva was now dripping from her ass hole and made a trail down till her knees. I thrusted my tongue in the hole and parted her ass cheek, it was fabulous.

Mala Mam – “keep on going baby, deeper and deeper,”

I went on for 10 mins and at the end of the feast Mala mam had a cum again. Now it didn’t astonish me as I had go used to it a few times before. She spoke a minute after her orgasm,

Mala Mam – “ritesh, never disobey me, this is the last chance for you, I need you to regain fast so we can do much more than just this”

She then held my cock, it was up again and hold it closed her eyes, her warm hand around my cock send shivers across my body and then she bent down and placed a small kiss on the tip of my cock. Wow, it was the most electrifying feeling till date and I almost blew it then. That was all I got that day and I went back home my car that was waiting for me.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 01:38 PM