Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
Mala Mam took the panty with the load of cum in her hands and dipped the tip of her middle finger in the semen and took a lick off it. Then closing her eyes she was enjoying the taste if it for over a minute. That was all she had from it.

Then she told me to leave the room and come in after 2 mins. When I came back in the room as instructed, I saw she had worn the same panty, the cum laded red one as it was, mixed her and my love juices. I was so aroused seeing that, I cant express it in words.

Me – “mam, you are wearing the same panty in masturbated in?”

Mala Mam – “yes sweetheart, I can feel the warmth of the semen, it feels so good after such a long time”

Me – “why does my semen feel good to you mam?”

Mala Mam – “you will understand, I will make you understand everything”

Me – “tell me now mam, I want to know everything”

Mala Mam – “don’t hurry, I will make you a man a lot before everyone else becomes one”

I didn’t understand that but was happy with the progress and the attitude of Mala mam. Months later she told me that she had been without a cock since 10 months and was very relieved to have cummed twice in two days due to my erotic and sensuous massage. During those months I was taught everything about a man and woman and the chemistry and biology, everything about it. After knowing everything I was much eager to fuck Mala mam and also Neha.

That morning as I was leaving her apartment, she called me back and stood only an inch away from me, then she slowly held my cock over my trouser and massaged it for a few seconds and then squeezing it said

Mala Mam – “today at night think about the massage and my wet panty and masturbate again and tell me later how was it? From tomorrow back to studies, serious ad your exams are just a few months away now.”

I smiled back at her and then left with the sad thought about everything returning to normal from the next day. Neha would be back so no sensual massage and licking with Mala mam, school was opening so studies and homework and sports and holidays were ending so no relaxing and no video games.

As I went back home I lay all afternoon in bed reading a book and in the middle thinking about licking Mala Mam, sometimes I wondered how a woman’s vagina would look like. I was trying to imagine how her breast would be when I suck them and so on. I don’t remember when I fell asleep between the book reading and my thoughts. I was woken up by my mom and she said that Neha was on the phone.

My parents didn’t mind me talking to a girl from such an early age as they were not the conservative type and never told me a no for anything, well I never demanded stuff which was going to be odd. They believe that if a teenager is told no for something then they will do it by lying to the parents. So this made things easier for me as Neha was going to be the girl in my life for the next many years to come. But till date my parents don’t know that my cock enjoyed 2 pussies even before I passed out of school. Very wicked of me, I know.

As I spoke to Neha, i realised that she was really missing me during her holidays, whereas I didn’t feel the same for her. There was a guilt somewhere in me, but the devil was much stronger, hehe. So I didn’t tell her anything about the ongoing massages between me and mala mam. She requested to meet later in the evening, I couldn’t tell her a no so I told her that I would cycle down to her building. She and many of her friends play and cycle in the building compound in the evening, so it wouldn’t look odd also.

It was a 10 min cycle for me to get to her place. As I reached her building, I could see her waiting for me in a lovely red top and ¾ jeans. She got an instant smile on seeing me and too smiled and was very happy to see her. We met and she introduced me to several friends in her building and then we started to take a walk in the common garden. There was no one around, and very quickly capitalizing on the moment I held her hand and she smilingly looked at me with a sweet smile.

We were barely like the for 30 seconds when we realised someone was approaching so we got apart and started talking normally. It was one of her friends who had come to call her. As she spoke to her friend, for the first time I paid notice to Neha’s assets, she had average tits, but a good size for a girl her age and nice ass, which she inherited from her mom, she was very fair with lovely hair that was shoulder length and overall a great package to make heads turn and believe me later after college was became a BOMB. I left after that and the day was over with me masturbating thinking of mala mam at night after dinner.

Next morning, back to school and then tuition in the evening at Mala mam’s apartment. As I went to her place, Neha had already arrived and the main Joya was around and mam was very conservatively dresses and was behaving normally with us as she did when we joined the classes. There was no hint or talks about the previous days and I too made no effort to put that in cause I didn’t want to risk it with neha and Joya around. I became very sad and nothing else happened that evening.

A whole week went by and I was not becoming desperate to lick Mala Mam’s feet and be her slave and masturbate using her soiled panty. On Sunday morning, I reached her place at 9am unscheduled. She was not too surprised to see me and she told that she knew I would be coming to her place on of the days without telling her. She smiled and hold my hand pulled me in and hugged me after kissing me on the forehead.

Me – “Mam, aamar ke lick aar massage korte hobe, aar tar pore aapnar panty neye masturbate o korbo. Please” (mam, I need to massage and lick you, after that I need to masturbate in you panty, Please)

Mam shook head and we proceeded to her bedroom. She was wearing a nighty which she pulled up to her waist, exposing her cotton white normal panty which had become a little yellowish since it seemed a little old. Then she pointed towards her pussy.

I just jumped on the bed and started to lick her pussy from over her panty, she didn’t stop me. After about a minute she turned around and exposed to me her ass cheeks, they were 80% covered by her panty, she adjusted the panty and now all the cloth was in between her ass and it became like a g string. Her naked ass cheeks were fully exposed to me. I didn’t waste a second also and started her lick all over her ass and bit them after every few seconds. I bit them quiet hard, leaving a couple of bite marks. Mala mam was just shouting abuses and moaning all the while. Then the shock came.

She lifted the panty in such a way that her full ass crack and ass hole came to my view. Her black ass hole was a deep contrast to her shining white skin all around it. I didn’t............
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 01:28 PM