Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
The next day morning I was at Mala Mam place to be her feet slave. Mala mam was surprised to see me so early at I was at her place. It was just 7 am and I was supposed to be there at 8am. She had just got out of bed and just rubbing her eyes when she opened the door. She smiled and told me to come in and wait in her dining area then she went to her room. She came out after a couple of mins during which I had made up my mind to lick her feet for an entire hour today.

Mala Mam – “come in, I want to show you some dresses, tell her how they are, I have to attend a party later this week, which one should I wear”

Me – “sure mam, I would love to do that”

I followed her in and found 4-5 evening gowns lay on her bed.

Mala Mam “Which one”

Me – “I think the short white one or the sleeveless red one”

Mala Mam “tell one of them, I cant wear both, better let me wear them and show to you”

She took the white one and entered the bathroom and came out within a flash. When she came out I had an erection, the short dress was shorter than I thought, at least 3-4 inches above the knees, exposing her well rounded fleshy milky thighs to me and a low cleavage with short sleeves with lace on the edged.

Me – “if you wear this and go all college students will try and impress you as their gf cause u don’t look a year older than 20 in this”

Mala mam had a shy smile on her face and looked away

Me – “I am telling the truth mam, you should try in the movie industry, you will give a run for the money to many actresses.”

Mala Mam – “why are you buttering me so much, what are you looking for?”

Me – “why should I butter you mam, i am sure I will get what I want if I tell you, wont I mam?”

She just nodded and went back in the bathroom to change and was out in the red dress. The red dress had a very low front which revealed 50% of her boobs which get me erected again. By now my cock was doing pushups every now and then whenever I went to Mala mam’s place.

Me – “I am sure the white one is better, you can wear that white one”

I didn’t want her to wear the red revealing dress as it would attract much more attention. She agreed and went in again to change in a comfortable cotton nighty. Then she went to the kitchen and made her morning tea took some snacks with it and sat on the dining table with me. She offered me the same to which I said a no and was looking at her lovely feet which I had licked all over less than 12 hrs back.

I just got down on the floor again and planted a long kiss on her foot. There was no reaction of dialogue and I just continued and started to kiss her whole foot. After 2 mins the licking started and this time I even bit slightly on the fleshy parts, whenever I bit she let out a soft sound, extremely soft.

I looked up at her and said

Me – “Can I continue..”

Mala mam – “oh yes... please do, and keep the bites coming too”

I was working on her foot for a long time and when I looked at the clock in between it was already 8 am.

Mala Mam – “the new maid Joya will be her by 9, you will have to leave by then”, that meant she didn’t want anyone else to know what was going on between us.

Me – “sure mam, I even was thinking that, but I feel like doing this forever”

Mala Mam – “you can do it whenever you want to, I just love it”

I had a big smile on my face to reciprocate to her naughty twinkle in her eyes. With that I bit into the fleshy big toe a little harder than normal and she let out a louder sound than usual.

Mala Mam – “I need to apply a fresh coat of nail polish on my toes, I am sure you will oblige”

Saying that I followed her back into her room, all the while looking at the big wobbling ass and even scratched my cock over my pants looking at the sight.

She first handed me some cotton and transparent water like liquid in a bottle which was a nail polish remover and told me the process to remove the old nail paint. I didn’t that within a few minutes and then she took out a nail polish bottle and showed me how to apply it. I followed her instructions very properly and then did the same. It took me some time to do it as it was the first time for me and my hands were trembling a little.

After about 15 mins it was all done and she was happy with the work. She was sitting on the edge of her bed with her legs dangling and me on the floor admiring her feet. Since she was wearing a ling nighty, no other portion of her lovely legs were visible except the feet which I have licked to my heart’s content twice already.

Me – “I feel like licking again mam, but the nail polish will get bad”

Mam just looked at me and lifted her night a little, half way up to the knees, exposing her calves a little, it was fleshy like the rest of her body places and looked inviting.

Mala Mam – “you can enjoy the top a little till the nail paint dries off, but you better be good at it”

She shocked me again with the little extra revelation, I was now getting new benefits everytime I went to her place, at this pace I should have fucked her in another month. I started eating, liking, biting the exposed legs and in the middle was massaging it too. This carried on for another 15 to 20 mins when we realised it was almost time for the maid to come. So Mala mam stopped me and said

Mala Mam – “sona, bondo koro, na hole joya dheke nebe” (dear, stop now, else Joya will come and see all this)

I left her foot that was in my hand, she placed both her feet on my chest and said

Mala Mam – “you will lick my feet and legs whenever you get a chance, from now on you are my foot slave”

Me – “sure mam, whenever I get a chance I will”

Then asked me to leave for the day and said she is going in for her shower, she instructed me to leave the main door of the apartment ajar and go so that Joya could come. Saying that she went to take her shower and locked the bathroom door behind her. I waited for a minute and then peeped through the key hole, before that I had gone and opened the main door , what I saw made my dick blast through the pants, Mala Mam had opened her nighty and was in her lingerie, the same red ones that I masturbated over last day . She was combing her long hair side ways exposing her entire frontal to my view. Before I could cherish it anymore, I heard Joya enter the apartment . I quickly composed myself and started to walk out with my books. I had barely seen the heavenly sight for 3-4 senconds. Joya entered and I left for my home. That whole day and night I just thought about those few seconds and had an erection all day long. I badly wanted to lick her feet and now even cum on them and spill my semen all over her feet.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 12:35 PM