Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
It had become very tough for me to pass the rest of the morning, afternoon even went by with my lying in bed and just thinking about Mala mam, to break my thoughts the phone rang and it was Neha, she had called me from Darjeeling, it was freezing cold there and what she told me melted my heart and all thoughts of Mala mam vanished

Neha – “ritesh, It is so cold here, I wish you be here so you could hold my hand and make me feel better, I am missing you”

WOW!! Those words were for me, were we falling for each other or was it just attraction. I didn’t know at that time but I felt great that some missed and cared for me so much.

Me – “I too wish I could be there Neha, we will surely meet up once you are back”<br />
We talked a little more about things and then she hung up. My mother asked me to have lunch and after lunch I took a nap as I didn’t have anything else to do. When I woke up it was 5 pm. I quickly got fresh, changed my clothes and told my mom that I was going for my tuition again and left. My mom was always happy when she heard that I was so serious about my studies. Little did she know why I wanted to go for tuitions so much.

Ding! Dong! I rang the door bell, an old haggard lady opened the door, she must have been 50+ and was dressed in a way all servants are. Just then Mala mam opened came and asked me to come inside and said

Mala Mam – “this old lady will come everyday for a few hours and help me with the household work, her name is Joya”

Me – “that is nice, at least you will not be tired with so much doing all the work”
As we went and sat at the dining table we hard Joya say

Joya – “memsab, aami jaachi” (Mam, I am leaving)

Mala Mam – “Theek aache, kalke aashbe” (ok, come tomorrow)

Instantly Mala Mam told looked at me and I just smiled back to which she said<br />
Mala Mam – “ki re sona, tumi khub happy lagcho. Ki hoyeche” (what dear, you seem to be happy, what happened)

I even didn’t know why I was so happy, was it due to the conversation I had with Neha or because I was with Mala Mam alone and was getting to see her ripe sexy body now and again.

Me – “aapanr shonge aami always happy thaki mam” (with you I am always happy mam)

Mala Mam – “sotti ? tumi ei moto bolcho na sotii?” (really ? are you just saying to impress me or it is real?)

Me – “Sottti bolchi mam, aapnar company khub valo laage” (I am telling the truth mam, I like your company a lot)

Mala Mam – “aamar ke o tomar shonge valo laage” (I too like to be with you”) saying that she extended her hand and ran it over my hair caressing it, that made me have goose bumps instantly.

Me – “why did u call me in the evening mam? Anything special”

Mala Mam – “hmmm.. special to aache, aajke aamar b’day aar aamar shonge kau ni celebrate korte”

Me – “HAPPY B’DAY MAM, I am sorry I didn’t know that else I would have got some gift”

Mala Mam “Thank you, but no need for gift, I cant take gift from you, I should be giving you gifts”

Me – “mam, just give me 10 mins, I will be back, pls”

Mala Mam – “kothai jabe, gift nete”(where will you go , to get a gift)

Me – “No mam, no gift, but please just 10 mins”

Mala Mam – “ok, but be quick, aami tomar jonne wait korchi” (ok, be quick, I am waiting for you)

I ran down quickly, got on my cycle and rode as fast as I could to a nearby florist shop and got a small arrangement of red roses for Rs.50, thats all I could afford as I was a student and back in 1996, Rs.50 was a lot also. I was back in 10 mins and the main door of her apartment was open, I got in without ringing the bell and mam was there in the living room on the couch watching tv, but what struck me that she had changed into a cocktail dress, my eyes popped out, it was a deep navy blue dress that was dbanging a little below her knees and it was noodle strap that left her broad milky shoulders exposed to my hungry eyes. Her breats were well enclosed with hardly any cleavage exposing but It was a good fitting dress and outlined her voluptuous figure.

I was at a loss of words with a bunch of roses in my hand, I stammered and said
Me – “Happpy... B’dayyyy... err..Mam”

She turned her head towards me and her expression changed to a extremely happy one seeing the red roses and quickly took them and gave me a tight hug, you all know what a tight hug is and what it does to a guy like me. This time the hug was far better, my face was placed on her boobs, I felt them for the first time, they were like huge blobs of flesh, soft and tender, so inviting and warm. I pushed my face further in as much as I could. We were like that for at least 5 seconds... 5 seconds of heavenly feeling.

I wanted to bite into that but just stopped myself. As the hug broke mam said
Mala Mam – “You care so much for me, thanks a lot for the lovely flowers, but red roses are always to be given to girlfriends and not teachers”

Me – “oops,, I dodnt know that mam (actually I was not aware of it), I will get them changed”

Mala Mam – “No, no problems, infact red roses are my favourite and I am feeling special today after a long time, all thanks to you”

Me – “welcome mam” saying that I again wanted to hug her and just barged into the same hug position. Mam also engulfed me in her arms and I was again experiencing heaven for a few more seconds.

Mala Mam – “I think you enjoy the hugs, don’t you ritesh”

Me – “nooo .. mam.. I mean.. yes mam. I do but.. nothing special”

Mala Mam – “nothing special?, you don’t feel special with me around”

Me – “eerrr.. yes mam.. I mean,, no, I feel special, very special” I was at a loss of words as she had caught me red handed and knew that I enjoyed immersing my face in her boobs.

Me – “mam but you are looking like a model now, I mean this dress suits you a lot”

Mala Mam – “hmm.. thanks, glad you liked it, now lets watch some movie and then we will cut the cake and have dinner and then you can leave”

Me – “leave after dinner, that will be very late mam, my mother will be worried”

Mala Mam – “I will just call up Mrs.Agwarwal and tell her we are doing extra classes today, no problem with that, I will take care of that”

Me – “that is fine then mam, you take care of that and I will take care of you” – I blurted out like a stupid hungry fool.

Mala Mam – “you will take care of me, in what way mister should I know”

Me – “mam, take care the way we, me and neha have always been”

Mala Mam – “hmmm... I see you take care of me much more than neha does, don’t you ritesh”

Me – “Yes mam, I do pay special attention towards you since I feel very comfortable around you”

Mala didn’t say anything, but picked up the phone and spoke to my mom and just nodded looking at me and confirm that my mom had agreed. Then she got up and put on a movie in the VCR – “Honey I shrunk the Kids”
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 12:23 PM