Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 3

Ananya called me next day and she wanted to meet me. I was on Laxmi Road.
"How about afternoon? Right now I'm a bit busy here." I said.
And it turned out she was also there.

Ananya and I in the Laxmi Road. It reminded me of a story. Those who have read it may or may not remember about it. But since I am the one who lived it, I'm expected not only to remember but also to get excited about that day, ain't I?
Well, the time had changed. Showing that I am excited about her might put me in a bad image in front of Ananya. I thought. Suddenly I was thinking like I should behave like a male version of Sati-Savitri. She should never know I got a hard-on while speaking to her. What if she goes to Meera and tell her, 'I think he'll move on soon, he was very horny looking at my boobs, I'm sure he'll soon be seduced by someone..'?
Ananya was very close to her. And she remained the only person from whom I heard about her. She'd let me know if there's even a slight change of mind in Meera, I hoped.

But we can't really do much about the way women think, can we?

So we met again in that market. Same old market.
She was wearing a churidar and looked very beautiful. Her smile was alluring as usual.
"Do you remember when we met last time here? We went to a coffee bar. Let's go there."

I didn't behave enthusiastically. I was scared of myself. But she insisted and we ended up in the same shop. I saw the old seat. She quickly walked over there. I noticed that it was the only table available. In that table, she had grabbed my hand for the first time. Later that evening she led me to her bed. And she made me tell that I loved her. In those moments, I wouldn't have thought twice before committing myself to spy on China if she wanted it; to be honest.
Holy shit! Why am I feeling this way now?
I thought when I sat facing her.
Why I'm remembering all those episodes?
I tried to calm down myself. But I could tell I was getting excited. I tried to look away from her but it wasn't helping. I was getting intoxicated by her presence. I could feel it. A hard-on. My dick never listens to me. Does yours do?

I had forgotten to ask why she wanted to meet me.
Eventually, she spoke.
"You know why I wanted to meet you?"
I saw a juicy smile playing around the corner of her lips.
"You can name this my sweet revenge. I know what you did last summer, honey! You slept with her friend's widow, didn't you? That's why she left you!"
Sweet little revenge. I remembered. That day, sitting at the same table, I had hinted her that I knew of her adulterous affairs and now it's her time to avenge that scene.

"But she already knows it. There's nothing left to avenge."
I said quietly.
"Hey, I was just joking about revenge."
Nice joke. I didn't smile.
"But we can make the joke a lot more fun. If you want."
She leaned forward.
"That day I let you have you-know-what with me by taking me to my home. Today you can let me return that favour. Let me take you to your home."
She bit her lip to make it even red. I had a gut feeling that she's making fun of me.

"What the fuck!" I got angry in a silent voice.
She interrupted me confidently,
"Tell me you're not hard. I can see it in your eyes, Krish. And I know that you were carrying this when we met last time too."
I had to agree. I couldn't disagree.
"Yes.."
I swallowed some air.
"But I want Meera only."
She sat back and kept staring at me more than I deserved.
"Okay."
She said slowly.
"So it was an accident."
"Tell that to Meera."
She just smiled.
"How is she?"
I hoped I could turn her attention toward Meera.
"She's not feeling well, she's at home."
"So you grabbed this opportunity to chitchat with me?"
"No boy, I'm taking good care of my friend. I have Sam with her. He will take care of her."
"You left Sam with her?"
I didn't try to hide my distress.
What is happening? I thought.
Ananya smiled and said.
"He's not like you. He's Sam. I trust him."

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 5 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 17-11-2018, 08:48 AM