Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
This is a big update i am doing today again, request all to continue appreciating my true narration. If it is getting too long an narrative pls suggest, i will not go in too much details then. REPS by you all will help me write better

As went down and out of the complex I saw a few heads turning and the gatekeeper’s jaws almost dropped seeing Mala mam’s new avatar. She looked gorgeous even when she was emotionally and mentally so down, I could not wait to see how she would be when she was back to normal and even more adventourous than today in her clothing. We went out of the complex and took a cab to a nearby street food joint around a park, it was a 10 minutes drive and we both were just smiling at each other, I felt as if I was dating her, which was far from actual.

We got off and started eacting puchkas. After a few more street food rounds we walked back to the taxi and while getting on Mala mam saw a small rat nearby and just froze (she was very afraid to rats, I came to know later, I started loving rats after this incident). I didn’t realize and by mistake banged into her. My semi erect cock banged right on her lovely ass and I am sure she even felt my cock.

She just gave me a strange look as to what I was wanting to do. I blurted out

Me – “Sorry mam, but I didn’t realise u stopped like this”

Mala Mam – “Its ok, it is my fault, I should have been more careful, but you even watch your steps”

Saying that we boarded the taxi and she got off at her house and I took my cycle from there and proceeded to my house. Before leaving Mala mam said

Mala Mam – “Ritesh, thank you for being such a help and cooperating with an old lady like me, you and neha come a little early tomorrow and we can spend some time playing games.”

Me – “It was my pleasure mam, I am not sure if neha will be able to come since she is not well, else I will surely come”

With that I took off and just wanted the next day to come instantly so I could be in her company, preferably alone. That night was tough to pass as I just kept remembering the panty and the new found avatar of Mala mam, she had taken over my senses and my sexual organ was now just beating for her.

The next day neha was much better so both of us reached a couple of hours before scheduled time to Mala Mam’s residence. She greeted us with a smile and introduced us to couple relatives of hers. It was her cousin brother and her wife who had come to stay with her for a week. So for me and Neha the job was done for a week. Nothin major happened more and we started our normal tuitions with mam from the next day and then diwali being round the corner we had a few days off.

During this time I met Neha twice and we even went out with other friends for lunch to a fast food joint. We were started to get very pally and I was soon looking towards Neha as girlfriend material and I am sure she thought the same. All things finished and festivities were over. I use to use Mala mam’s living room’s bathroom once a week as a ritual and had to be content with her used clothes but never again did I find a panty or any other undergarment for almost 2 months. She had even become very normal and her dressing had become as it was before – conservative. There were just a few occasions when I got a peek a boo of her cleavage or of cloth getting stuffed in her ass crack as she walked by after sitting on the chair.

In the mean time Neha and I had take the next step and once lied to parents and went for a movie alone in the month of December and during this time it was the first time we held hands in the movie hall.We were innocent kids and didn’t know too much about the birds and the bees and were content for then with holding hands and looking passionately at each other. Mala Mam was soon loosing charm to Neha and as a story nattarot – Mala mam had to do something quick and something sensuous to get Ritesh’s attention on her again.

Just a week before the winter vacations came to an end, Neha went out of town for a small holiday with family. At this time I went alone to Mala Mam’s house and since it was holidays our timings were changed from evening to morning 8am to 9:30am. It was a thurday morning and school was going to open from Monday and as all kids never want the school to reopen I too was a little down that school was going to re open soon, when suddenly the charm of Mala mam bought me back to life and lusting for her more than ever. After these incidents I think she purposely did all this when neha was not around.

As I rang the bell, mam opened the door and she was still in her night gown, I was taken aback by this as she usually is never like this. Anyways, it was better for me. It was evident she was not wearing a bra and her nipples were erected due to the morning January chill. She told me to come in and I entered looking at he exposed cleavage and her pointed nipples over her gown. She caught me glancing at her and gave me a perplexed look as to what was I up to. I look away and she understood that it was just a young lad’s hormone at work.

Mala Mam – “Ritesh, aamar matha khub betha korche, aaj ke tuition hobe na” (today my head is aching a lot, tuition will not be possible today)

Me (after cursing my luck) – “Theek aache mam, ta hole aami pore aashbo” (ok mam, then I will come next time)

Mala Mam – “Na, tumi bosho, aamra golpo korbo, prochur din hoi gachy tomar shonge theek kore kotha hoi ni” (no, you sit, we will chit chat, it’s been a long time I haven’t caught up with you)

Me – “ok mam, that will be good also” (I was a little happy and was hoping to get some extra out of the morning)

Mala Mam – “Sona, ektu bosho aami chand kore aashci, 5 minute” (Dear. Sit for some time, I will be back after my shower in 5 mins)

Me – “ ok mam, aajkeo ki aami aapnar ke bote pari ki dress porte” (can I suggest you today what to wear) – I don’t know from where did that come out, but it took both of us by suprise

Mala Mam (with her eyebrows raised) – “hmm... not a bad idea, last time you suggested I also felt very nice, but today I don’t want to wear jeans”

Me – “why mam, u were looking to different and good the other day in it, since then you haven’t worn it again I think”

Mala Mam – “correct, I even think Jeans it will be today, as I am taking a bath why don’t you select a nice top to go with it from my wardrobe”

Saying that she walked towards her room and with sign language told me to follow her. I did and when I entered she had taken off her night gown and was in a revealing night. It was a plain cotton night, semi transparent, I could clearly make out the light blue colour of her panty which covered her huge ass well and her bare back was looking like it was just waiting to be licked by me. She opened her wardrobe and just pointed towards it and entered the bathroom.

I was so happy I can express to all of you. I had an official licence to see her whole wardrobe and explore them for 5 mins. My mission was to find where her lingerie was kept, I opened a couple of drawers and just found some weird accessories. Then the third one I opened – Jackpot, it was full of her bras, all colours one can imagine. I instantly picked one and took my cock out and started to rub on it. Without wasting any time I picked another one and searched for a tag to look at the size. All I could find a XL tag which didn’t make any sense to me. Since I didn’t want to get caught, I bent down and sniffed all of them and then quickly arranged them as they were and zipped up myself.

I could still hear the shower on so what meant she was still showering, a sudden though came to my mind, KEYHOLE. I immediately bent down and hopeing to get a visual bent down. To my dismay 90% of the key hole was blocked by the some kind of clothing hanging from the hooks. So all I could see was her feet. Shit!! I cursed my luck, just then I heard her shower had stopped, I quickly went towards the wardrobe and started to search for a very revealing top. I found one sleeveless one and it had a few buttons in the front and look almost new and a little small for her broad figure. I quickly pulled it out and kept it on the bed for her to wear.

Just then I heard mam saying

Mala Mam – “ritesh, I hope you have taken a top our for me without messing my wardrobe, please leave it on the bed and wait in the dining area, I will change and come”

Me – “yes mam I managed to find one which will be very good for you, I am waiting outside”

As I was walking out I closed the door behind me like a good boy and sat in the dining area, just then I realised it was cold outside and I had selected sleeveless top for her. She might not wear it. But then I didn’t have a option to change my selection now. I had to wait and watch.

After a couple of minutes she came out in the top I selected, It could hardly contain her big tits and the top made her look like a call girl
, tight from everywhere and through the buttons I could see her white bra. She came out laughing and said

Mala Mam – “I think I have outgrown this one, I have never worn it, had u not taken it out I would never wear it. Its too tight for my fat figure.”

Me – “But you are look very nice in it” (I said that to her hoping she would keep it on for the morning)

Mala Mam – “I think I will give this top to neha, it will be better for her, I will change into something more appropriate, and it is even very cold now”

I didn’t have anything to say, so I kept silent but made a sad face. Mala mam came up to me and lifting my face with her fingers on my chin said

Mala Mam – “Ki re shone, sad keno, theek aache tomar selection porbe” (what happened dear, whar are you said, ok I will wear your selection only)

I smiled and said

Me – “thank you mam, I know I made a wrong selection, but I am very happy you will wear it, if we go out like this people will think you are my girlfriend”

Mala Mam – “hahahaha... nice one, but dear, I am already 34, no one will think that”

Me – “no mam, sotti bolchi, aapni khub young aar pretty lagchen.” (really mam, am saying the truth, you are looking young and pretty)

Mala Mam –“But I am wearing just for you, and don’t gaze where you are not suppoused to” saying that she pointed towards the gaps between the buttons which were giving a clear view of her bra and some skin around the fleshy boobs area.

Me – “I am sorry mam, will try not to focus there”

Mala mam was impressed with my simple answers and just walked back in her room and came out within a minute with a stoll covering her boobs. But her naval and fleshy stomatch was still visible to my hungry eyes and I feasted on them the entire time but making sure mam does not catch me and am sure she didn’t.

Me – “Mam, how is your headache, should I give you a head massage”

Mala Mam – “hmm.. I wouldn’t not mind some” saying that she got up once again and emerged back from her room with a bottle of oil and went to the kitchen to heat it as it had solidified due to winter cold.

She then sat on the chair and me standing behind her took oil in my palm and applied the warm oil and massaged her scalp to the best of my efforts. I have truly been gifted with magical fingers, thats what everyone tells me, if I was not a business man then I would be a masure.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 12:13 PM