Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
My ears could not believe what they just heard from Mala Mam, ME help HER select her outfit. But WHY ? a hundred questions ran in my mind within moments and I was lost.

Mala Mam – “Ki sona, ki bhabcho, cholo, aamar ke bolo ki dress porbo” (What dear, what are you thinking, come, tell me which dress to wear)

Me – “Kichu na mam, aamar ki ladies dress beshi knowledge ni, aami ki rokhom aamnar ke suggest korbo” (nothing mam, I don’t have much knowledge about ladies dresses, how can I recommend you?”

Mala Mam – “Hmm... kono problem ni, tomar ke dhekte je valo lagbe aami tai porbo” (hmm.. no problem, the dress you like I will wear that only) Saying that gave me a smile that took me to cloud 9.

That sweet smile, her red virgin luscious lips and shining white teeth just took the cake away for the evening. I followed her to her bedroom, this was the first time I was entering her bedroom, little did I know a couple of years later this would me our LOVE MAKING DEN. The room was big with a large bed and 3 wardrobes on one end a big cabinet with TV on it, it was a little untidy, I could guess that it was due to her emotional instability as of now. She opened her wardrobe and took out four tops and a couple of pairs of jeans and said

Mala Mam – “Jeans aar tshirt valo hobe ki, bolo kun tshirt aar jeans porbo” (Will jeans and t shirt be fine?, say, which tshirt and jeans should I wear?)

I also thought that when Mala mam is giving me the opportunity to select her clothing then I should make her look like a bomb, just for me. So I selected a red tshirt with floral print which have a slight lower V neck than the others and normal blue jeans.

Mala smiled once more at me and took my selection with her and walked towards her bathroom, she had a attached bathroom in her room. The other clothes were lying on the bed and her wardrobe was still open. I looked at the wardrobe and found a wide variety of clothing from saris to evening dresses and in one corner I could make out nighty gowns and other night wear. I tried to see where her undergarments were, but could not see any in view. I didn’t have the guts to open the drawers and check for them. One more minute passes and Mala Mam walked out in the red top and jeans. She was looking hot as I anticipated.

The top must have been an old one and thus was very tight and it clearly outlined her curvy and fleshy figure, her jeans were a good fit and she was now looking much younger than her age. She must have washed her face and now was glowing with her jet black long hair open and wavy. As she walked towards the small dressing table in the other corner of the room, I was feasting on the nipples that showed through her tshirt, even her bra print was visible, it was a flimsy lacy bra. The t Shirt just about reached where the Jeans started ans as she walked her fleshy love handles were shown to my full view. Uff.... what an erection I had, I just excused ,myself and said

Me – “Mam, aami o bathroom theke fresh hue aashi.” (mam, I will also just go to the bathroom and get fresh)

Mala Mam – “ya, that will be good, you can use this bathroom, this is cleaner than the other one”

Hearing that I entered her personal bathroom and just was hoping that I get something more than just her normal clothes. It was my lucky day and I could see off white panty hanging on a hook at the back of the door. I immediately closed the door behind me and grabbed the panty, it was soiled and my hands trembled as I held the first every ladies panty in my hand. I could see on the inner side a small wet patch and a couple of genitial hair, at that time I didn’t know women also had hair growth around their pussy area. I began to think how did mam’s hair from her scalp become so small cause she has long black hair. I was such a fool... I laugh at myself now as I narrate this to you. I slowly took the panty close to my nose and sniffed. Wow... it was good.. sorry.. very good... It took me a few seconds to come back to my senses after the sniff, I took out my cock and rubbed the panty gently all over it and then the moist area on the red head of my erect cock.

I started to beat my cock and I knew I would cum in just a few strokes, as I was doing it I realised there was a key hole in the door, I bent down and I could see Mala Mam a little further away across the bed standing with her back towards me and taking something out from the wardrobe. Her red tshirt was a little above her waist and I could easily see her fleshy white milky love handles and her big inviting ass. Hmm... I just did a couple of more strokes and I splashed huge spurts of my cum on the door.

I quickly wiped it clean with the tissue roll and then washed my face and took a leak and put back everything back in place and adjusted my clothes and walked out and said

Me – “Should we leave now mam, I am ready”

Mala Mam – “Ya, but how am I looking, tell me the truth, I am wearing such clothes after a long time, Mr. Banarjee never wanted to wear such outfits, he was very conservative.”

Me – “Mam, aapni khub valo lagchen, aapni to college going meke motun ekhun” (Mam, you are looking very nice, you are like a college going girl)

We both smiled at that and I walked behind her watching and feeling like grabbing her ass as we walked towards the door to leave the 2 bedroom apartment.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 12:07 PM