Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
This is a little big update, i will soon post a pic of a lady who matches Mala Mam very closely, i wish i could post her pic, but for privacy purposes i cannot.

A couple of weeks passed and exam results were out, of the four students at Mala Mam I had done the best and surprisingly Neha was 2nd. I was very happy that I would now get to go to a movie and that too with 2 beautiful women whom I admired and lusted for. So the date was decided, a Saturday evening show 3 - 6pm at Lighthouse Cinema.

We reached on time and took the tickets and were seated before the movie started – Jurassic Park, don’t remember which part it was. Neha was in the middle with Mala mam on one side and me on the other. As the movie progressed, Neha clung on to me a few times whenever a dinasour roar came on screen and once even buried her face into my strong chest when the dinosaur brutally ate one of the characters. I thought had I sat in the middle I would have also clung on to Mala Mam and felt her warm skin.

The movie finished and I still had an erection due to Neha’s reaction. We all had a great time and we thanked Mala mam and went home. The next day when we met at Mala mam we were informed that the other 2 guys had left the tution and from now on it would be just me and Neha. I was very happy and was now looking forward to sexually explore one of these women. Tough I was much eager to get my hands on Mala Mam’s developed and fully grown assets as compared to Neha’s fragile and petite body.

Neha was a Punjabi girl, 5’ 1” in height, very fair with average tits and ass, but she had amazing glowing skin and sharp features. Sometimes she looked like a beauty queen, once could easily tell that she would be a bomb once she enters womanhood. Which she did become later, but thats another story.

All of a sudden just after Durga Puja was over Mala Mam called and informed that she will not take classes for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks when Neha and I went for tuition, I was shocked to see Mala mam, she had deep dark circles, hair all messes up, even her clothes were not properly in place, seemed as she was highly depressed. Even though her cleavage was revealed through her ill fitting nighty, my attention was not over there. Neha ran towards Mala mam and instantly asked her

Neah – “Mam, are you alright, you seem to be unwell”

Mam – “Ya Neha, a lot has happened over the last 2 weeks, that why I didn’t take classes”

Me – “Mam, but what happened, we are worried for you”

Mam – “Mr.Banarjee (her husband) and I have filed for a divorce, things are not going as we expected and moreover he has found company with another woman.”

Thinking over her statement, I had actually never seen her husband in all these months in real, just say his photographs around the house. We really fell sorry for her Neha started to console Mam to her best and I was also feeling very bad for Mala mam. After all in all these months we had developed a special liking for her and cared wished for her.

That day we didn’t study anything but tried to divert Mala mam from her bitter experience and sad event in life that had just passesd. I spoke to Neha and we decided that we would come to mam every evening for some time and spend some time talking to her and just being around with her so that she feel better. We told our decision to mam and she greeted it with a smile and gave us both a hug. I could feel for the first time her big melons crushing against my chest and instantly giving me a hardon. Since exams was a little away, we decided we will start studying with Mala mam after a couple of weeks and till then we play games and talk to her.

After that day we went to Mala mam’s house every evening and played snakes and ladder and other board games with her, listen to music, talk to her and Neha even prepared magi and we had a feast everyday. We could see that Mala mam was becoming much better and almost back to normal within a week. Even Neha and I started liking each others company and on many occasions I touched her hand and she even reciprocated by holding mine many a times.

Mala mam said that she is feeling normal now and she would resume her tution after 3 days. We all were happy for her and Neha and myself left her apartment smiling and feeling good for Mala mam. The next day I got a call from Neha that she is not well so she would not be able to go and entertain Mala mam. So I went alone, there was mam in her nighty but today her cleavage seemed more exposed to me, might be because neha was not around and my entire concentration was on Mala Mam.
Instantly all other thoughts left my mind and lust took over, today I wanted to explore Mala mam’s sexuality as much as I could. I greeted Mala mam and asked her how was she feeling. She smiled back and called me to sit next to her. As I was walking towards her, Mala mam bent down to pick up the newspaper from the magazine rack on the ground. I saw the best site till date. Deep valley almost extending till her big boobs and I felt the blood rushing and my young cock got up . I became cautious not to let Mala mam catch me gazing at her melons. So I just went and sat next to her, this time a little closer than usual on the couch.

Mala Mam – “I don’t know how would I have coped had it not been for you and Neha”

Me – “Its always our pleasure to be there for you and we enjoy your company and presence”

Mala Mam – “Oh baba, kotto mishit kotha koro tumi, tumi sotti khub caring” (oh dear, so talk so nice and sweet, you are really very caring)

To that I smiled back at her, looking straight into her eyes and showing that I was expecting something. Mala mam, just turned fully towards me and stretched out her arms and said

Mala Mam – “Aasho sona, tomar mam ke etku valo kore ekta hug koro” (come dear, give your mam a good hug)

I was surprised and thanked my stars at the same time, I instantly went toward her and embraced her. She clasped me with both arms and I could feel once again the big warm globes of flesh pushing against my chest.

Mala Mam – (still hugging me) “always be there for me Ritesh, I like it when children care about me, Specially you and neha.”

Me – “I am always there for you mam, and assure you that you will never feel left out and lonely while we are around”

Saying that I even clasped both my arms around her, our hug became more tight and lasted for a few seconds, I could smell her and to this date I remember that warm, long and erection giving hug. I just wished never to break out of that hug, but ultimately let free and Mala mam breaking the hug said

Mala Mam – “I haven’t been going out anywhere since a long time, lets go out”

Me – “Sure mam, where should we go, how about going and eating some street food”

Mala Mam – “Hmmm.. that will be fine, but first let me change my saree and let me dress up properly to feel more fresh and lively, why don’t you help me choose my outfit today.”

Please guys rate this thread and give me more suggestions, i am narrating the real incidents, but can alter a little bit according to preferences and suggestions of you people.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 12:04 PM