Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
A couple of weeks passed by and there was no other opportunity for me and slowly the one small incident remained in my mind. Many of my sessions in the bathroom were now being dedicated to Mala mam. In the mean time I also started being good friends with Neha. Neha was a very weak student, though she was elder by 2 years she was in the same class as me, i.e. she had failed twice previously. I was always a good student and specially excellent in maths and English.

Many times I used to help Neha and we always sat together in the tuition. Now exams were round the corner and Mala mam declared that of the 4 students the top 2 students will get to go and watch a movie with her. I was sure I could be the best of the 4 students but I wanted Neha to come and watch the movie alongwith me. The other 2 guys were normal in their studies.

As the exams approached I helped Neha a lot in her studies and was even talking to her a lot over phone to help her solve her problems. Mala mam even noticed that Neha and I were getting close and being good friends. One evening I was very horny remembering the past experience and so I just wanted to see Mala mam again. So I walked to her house and rang the door bell. Mala mam opened the door, I couldn’t believe my luck, she was in a tight t shirt and loose pyjamas, there was no bra as last time and her nipples were erect and directly pointing towards me.<

I gathered myself back and said “sorry mam, but I needed some urgent clarifications for tomorrow’s exam so I came without asking.”

Mala Mam – “No problem Ritesh, come in”

Me – “Thank you Mam, I was facing problem in some particular chapters of Physics”

Mala Mam – “Wait for a couple of mintues, I will be back, wait in the dining area.”

I waited for approx 10 mins and then Mala mam came back, she was wearing the same top but had changed her pyjamas to a more body fitting track pants sort of thing. She came and asked me the problem and I just made up something in order to get her thinking. I glanced at her heavy boobs that were locked in her tight tshirt rearing to come out. She just explained me in short the problem I asked her and then walked towards the kitchen and said

Mala Mam – “would you like to have some water”

Me – “Sure mam, a glass of cold water will be great”

As she walked, I could clearly see the panty lines over her ass. Her huge ass which I guessed that time would be at least a 40” was looking delicious.. hhhmm.. I got a huge erection as I stared at her swaying ass cheeks, bouncing up and down as she walked towards to kitchen. I was offered water by her. I badly wanted to jerk off thinking of her perfect round big ass, so I just excused myself to use the bathroom. This was the first time since I started going for tuitions that I wanted to use the bathroom of Mala mam.

As I entered I just looked around and to my luck I found the used clothes of Mala mam, but there was no undergarment, just her blouse and petticoat and other dress materials. I didn’t want to waste time so I quickly but cautiously picked her blouse and sniffed the armpits area. It was slightly moist and for a few seconds I kept it stuck to my nose and savoured the strong but sexually stirring aroma of Mala Mam from there. I didn’t get the time to explore any more, then just after rubbing the cup area over my bare cock I went out.

Mala Mam – “hope you are now clear with everything”

Me – “Yes mam, I am clear with the problem, I am sure I will do well in exams and get to go and see a movie with you.”

Mala Mam – “I like your confidence, I am sure you will do well, which movie do u want to see.”

Me – “Mam, new version of Jurassic park is getting released soon, will be great if we can get a chance to see that.”

Mala Mam – “Sure, we will go for that”

I smiled and then taking leave from mam left her place and then at night went to sleep after thinking about the days events. From that day onwards I made it a point to make an excuse at least once a week to use her bathroom and was successful always to fine some of her used clothes there but never an undergarment. I was now getting totally inclined towards Mala Mam and sometimes even enjoyed thinking about Neha.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 11:50 AM