Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm...

No one teaches better than a teacher

I am a regular reader of sexual experiences posted on various website. I have myself had a few incidents and experiences which I will share with all. This is my first narration so please overlook any minor faults and give me you feedbacks.

All incidents narrated are actual, the name of characters have been changed to protect their identity.

I am Ritesh and have been born and bought up in Kolkata. I became sexually active at an early age and remember masturbating from the age of 18. I am slim with a good height of 5&10 and a decent cock of over 7.5 inches and it is reasonably thick. I am the only son of my parents and hail from a well to do Marwari family in south Kolkata.

I was in one of the better English medium schools, it was an all boy school and thus all of us guys used to discuss the mature lady teachers and sexually fantasize about them, I was not much into it since I preferred gals of my age. Though this story is not about a teacher from my school, but my tuition teacher who taught me a lot since my 12th grade.

Her name is Mala Banarjee , a married Bengali housewife with no kids, age mid 30's (at the time I was in 12th grade), she gave tuitions to few kids from the locality from her home and taught Maths and Science. Mala is a typical Bengali boudi, voluptuous with flesh the correct places, long black hair, pretty face, killing smile, assets to complement her fuller look and innocent eyes. No one would think that such an innocent and homely woman would sexually indulge in activities outside her marriage.

The incidents take place over 2 years and thus long but interesting.

We were a batch of 4 students, 3 boys and one girl. Since the beginning I was not very inclined towards Mala since I always thought about girls of my age. My house was very close by, a 5 min drive on my cycle. On the first day we were all introduced to each other and Mala mam seated us on her dining table. We started the class normally. A couple of weeks went by, I had never thought about Mala mam as a sexual object till now. I was more interested in the girl in my batch  Neha. She was 2 years elder by smart and talkative.

It was Monsoon and was raining heavily, somehow I managed to walk down for my class on Friday evening at 5pm with an umbrella. When I reached, Mala mam had also reached her house and was opening the door, she was totally drenched from head to toe, I still remember, she was in a light blue saree with a matching light colour blouse. Her white bra was clearly showing through her fully drenched blouse and the saree clunged to her body, revealing her stomach. Her saree below the wait was also cramped and wet and some of it had entered her ass crack and gave me a wonderful view of her huge soft ass as I was standing behind her as she bent down to open the lock.

I had an erection and for the first time savoured her sexy body. Within a few seconds she opened the door and entered and then invited me inside too.
Mala Mam - Come in Ritesh, wait in the dining room, I will be back in a couple of minutes.

Me -Sure Mam.

As she went to change her clothes in her room, I was recollecting the sexy images that I had just seen. What huge and sexy ass. Her stomach had one layer of extra fat and her naval was visible to me for a flash of a second, it was deep and clean. I could smell Mala mam's wet hair and was lost in her thoughts when I heard her call.

Mala Mam & Ritesh, aaj ke ki subject korar aache (which subject are we doing today?)

Me - Mam, aaj ke maths korar chilo,(We were supposed to do Maths today)

Mala - Mam Theek aache, tumi start koro, aami aaschi, aaj ke aar keu aashbe naa, khub brishti hoche. (Ok, you start, I am coming, today the others students will not be coming as it is raining heavily)

I took out my text book and started to work out a few problems. As Mala mam came out of her bedroom I realised what a beauty she was. Changed into a red printed nighty with her hair still wet and the erectness of her nipples poking through her nighty, which made sure she was without a bra. She came and sat across the table and we started our class for the day. Nothing more eventful happened that day but at night I masturbated for the first time thinking about Mala mam
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: No one teaches better than a teacher by BoudiFuker - by Ramesh_Rocky - 14-01-2019, 11:48 AM