Love thy Neighbour
But then I realized that I had to go to his flat to send e-mail the photoshoot pics to my husband as all the pics were stored in his digital camera.

As soon as we disconnected the doorbell rang and I thought Rajesh had decided to come immediately and return my clothes before my maid comes, so I walked quickly and opened the door.

It was the watchman (middle aged ex-service guy about 45 yrs old who always tried to be over friendly whenever he saw me) and he too stepped inside quickly before I could shut the door and asked me if there was water in my bathroom taps as the flat below did not have water and he had come to check.

I knew for certain that the milkman may have told him about my see through nighty and he had come to see it also hoping I had not changed or the milkman may have told him I had left my home nighty etc in the front flat.

I could not be rude to this guy as he was to go to person for everything required in the building and it would be foolish to cross him.

So I told him I will check the bathroom taps and he nodded and said Ok without looking at my face but was staring at my boobs and cunt area. I turned and walked to the bathroom and watched from the corner of my eyes that he was watching my buttocks keenly and adjusting his crotch. When I was out of sight and into the bathroom I tested the taps knowing very well that there will be water and I was right. It was all a lie just to come and see me.

I closed the tap and turned to see that he had followed me silently to the bathroom and was watching my bum while I was bending.

He quicky said," Ok madam. I will go call the plumber for the falt below as they may be having a problem."

Then he turned and started towards the door and before going out he commented boldly (still in tamil)," Nice nighty Madam. I have to get one for my wife. Where did you buy it?"

I did not know what to respond as I knew he was actually commenting on my body he could clearly see inside the lacy see through red nighty.

So I politely said "Thank you. My husband got it for me from abroad."

He knew that already and just was flirting with me.

So he said "Oh. Ok. That's why it's so bold and sexy" [b]Now I really did not know what to respond so I just kept quiet.

He knew that he had me in a corner and that I could not complain against him as he was just being friendly and also I can't tell the building association that I had worn a sexy nighty showing all my womanly parts clearly to not only him but also to the milkman.

When I did not answer nor did I rebuke him for his bold statement, he got bolder and asked if I had any more foreign sexy nighties or clothes.

He had reached the front door and had it fully open and I was scared that the neighbour bhabi would come out and see me talking to the watch man half naked or fully naked (with a sexy see thru lacy nighty)

So I quickly said yes I have some more and I am busy and have to go to work.

The guy luckily left and I closed the door and went to the kitchen to make my morning tea and boil the milk. It took about 5 mins and I was exhausted with all the morning events and was quietly sipping tea on the sofa when my maid came to cook and clean before I left for work.[b]I had just finished the tea and got up and opened the door for her and she was surprised at my attire and smiled and said in tamil," Why madam. You are looking sexy. Is your husband coming home today?"

I said "no baba, I just felt like wearing it as I was missing him."

I then took my tea mug and placed in in the sink and started giving her instructions about the cooking required for that day. I was leaning against the sink sideways and talking to her and she looked at my cunt area and said," Amma(madam) , Don't go out or open the door wearing this nighty. All your mair (tamil for pubic hair) is visible and poking out through the lacy holes and also your nipples. It is totally see through. It's good only for the bedroom."

My maid was aged about my age and was married with children and always we spoke like friends freely about everything including her sex life with her husband as well as all the juicy gossip of the neighborhood.

I was worried that by this evening she will hear about my exposing to the watchman and milkman and will ask me tomorrow.

So I said," Chee, Radha, what do you think of me"

Both of us laughed and she continued pointing at my cunt," You haven't washed it since your husband left? There are white dried stains in your pubic area" [b]I screamed what? and ran to my bedroom and my dressing table and switched on the bright lights on the dressing table and was shocked to see that not only was my nighty totally see through but also the think stains in the front right on the pubic area was clearly dried cum (any married or sexually active person could see that clearly) I had slept in the fatal position last night and lots of Rajesh's cum had flowed out onto my nighty and stained it. That's why the milkman knew that I had been fucked by Rajesh as he saw my clothes there and the dried cum and had told the watchman who then had been bold to opening talk sexy and flirt with me.

I was really fucked now and this news will spread like wildfire.

Radha my maid will also come to know which in a way will be good for me as she will come and tell me immediately.

I realized that I have to immediately tell my husband about all this and take his advice and we may have to move and find a new place soon as possible.

I will also have to update Rajesh and he will have to deal with his wife and brother and bhabi (sis-in -law). [b]Anyways-now I had to get ready and go to work and I quickly had a shower and changed my clothes and waited for my bkfast as well as my lunch box before I headed off to work.

I had a few minutes time so I logged on to my computer and sent off an e-mail to my husband.

Hi Arvi,

Rajesh fucked me last night.

It's all your fault.

bye

Priya

ps: I will e-mail you the sexy photos tonight

---------------------------

To be CONTD
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]